delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Only the first break was worth watching today

The rest was dull

First a nice family bonding scene...Though Lalit spoke a bit too much

Then came the best scene of Prem

Omggg..he is drinking and the way he emoted was fantasticcccccccc

God he was in so much pain and he promised to save Heer...But dunno how he will do that

But Prem's acting was too good today...Only that scene was worth watching👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geet87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot....

I will only watch the first part then 😆 😆 😆

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
👏Wow that was good!!! I think even the scene Iq used to do for Kyph can't beat it, especially the scene when he help the cracked bottle and the way his hand were bleeding🤢🤢 the anger is in his eyes was evident and the way he reaminaed drunk even when walking to the car. I think the only bit which ruyined it for me was when they did the voice over of his inner voice speaking..I think he shuld have sounded drunk😆 but doesn't matetr the whole sequence was amazing.
~ The bit which I lvoed the most was the frame when he walks upto the window and there is a full moona nd he sticks his blooded hand out..which had all the rings, even the 'challa' also the way he was speaking to his hand..again its the whole symboll of holding each others hand...as if he was speaking to Heer..looking at his hand!
~ But it was great..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lalit always speaks alot....he needs to learn to talk less lol

Prem was as usual superb😳😳I'm definetly gonna DL the first part😳loved the entire song sequence of Prem.....though I felt really bad seeing Prem so heartbroken😭😭but Harshad's acting was hamesha ki tarah mind blowing 😛
wida thumbnail
he was mindblowing i have no words 👏
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah only the first part was worth watching!!

And Prem, Don't have enough words to say how Good he was today, Soo naturall....looks like the screen has caught fire by his Superb acting! 😳 😳
Daisy: Agree with u.

This is twice in a row that harshad has managed to almost bring tears in my eyes.

I never felt half as bad for SRK in OSO as i did for Prem here while Jag Soona played.........

Harshad was brilliant 👏
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If you are a Sujal fanatic like me,  Prem's rain scene will certainly bring back some painful memories of KTH...The scene reminded me of Sujal right after Kashish/Piyush wedding...The way he spread his hands out and screamed 'kyoooo', was just mind blowing and heart wrenching...😭 reminded me of Sujal's 'Kashiiiiiiish'...😭 and the way he kicked that stone was exactly the way Sujal would do it...😳

Prem is reminding me of Sujal a lot and trust me its really a tough task to make me compare anybody else with Sujal other than Sujal himself...😆...

Harshad seems like a good actor and managed to learn quite a lot from RK during LRL..😳

Raksha

Edited by raksha.l - 16 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rakshooooooooooooo 🤗 *jumps up and down* I had just wished to see u here in the morning ... after I saw Ruby apa(robina sis) and Sindhu in the epi of the day post...I wished she wud call u too...and I was thinking I shud msg u.. I did tell old kyphians like gurya(sohni)..She doesnt come on IF much... But I saw her one vm and she was hooked....lol.. I missed all of you *sigh*
Sowwieee I got hyper seeing Rakshoo.. Oh Rakshoo I know how u lubbed Sujal.. Oh ya he had those heart broken scenes too na...
I m looking forward to see more of u here🤗

Daisy u r right, He was brilliant👏 The pain, the heartbreak ...He emoted sooo extremely well....Gosh and the song bhi... I agree Shweta dint feel that bad for srk even...
And the way his hand was bleeding.. and then in the office the scene with the moon in the background... Amazing👏
Mehndi exactly... Lallu uncle talks too much😆

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Prem is the best
I really hope he is the one who saves Heer not that psycho Manmeet