Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Of course Jai and Pronita will not have an affair, a relationship between Jai and Pronita/Bani can't be called an affair according to IF and KS laws!! 😆

I would like to see Pronita and Jai together play games with Meera's mind! That would be awesome! I think at some point, after Pronita finishes her solo act, Pronita and Jai will get together to play mind games with Meera!
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think JW will be part of this whole revenge issue...it will be solely between Pronita and meera... JW will be clueless about his surrounding... but for once would want to see him doing something good then just sitting around...
milkey007 thumbnail
suganthirani,initially i also want that JB take their revenge together ut after vickey's entry i think the man should remain clueless.it should be only bani's revenge.
Bani vs meera
SuganthiS thumbnail
No,  I doubt that the revenge issue will only involve Pronita and Meera, for the simple fact, Jai is one Balaji protagonist who has equal footage with the heroine. He would be a part of this thing in some way or the other.

But if Ram is busy with Kyunki and Mahabarath, then maybe it could be more of a Pronita Vs Meera! Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
tam2 thumbnail
you cud be right ... but never seen JB working together ... other than once or twice for one or two eps... so I had this doubt they might not be together in revenge against Meera...
milkey007 thumbnail
Balaji heros don't have any role to play other then produsing kids
our JW doing exactly this
tam2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkey007

Balaji heros don't have any role to play other then produsing kids
our JW doing exactly this

😆😆😆

JW broke the record... 3 kids with Bani (well including the first twins it's 5 kids with Bani)... 1 with Pia and 1 with Meera!!! ... Gosh 3 women and 5 (or7) kids altogether!!!! 😆.... 

...(till date there was nothing shown that would say Vicky and Veer isn't JW's son ... so I included them as well)

wonder if he will produce more with new Bani! 🤔😆...
Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
SuganthiS thumbnail
Milkey, you can't mean that! There are lots of Balaji protagonists who have substancial roles. Ram as Jai Walia has had at moments even better scenes than Bani, in fact, equal footage as the heroine. The creatives play with the characters to suit the moment or to make another character look good, but many of the Balaji heroes have had their moment in the sun!

As for the producing kids, you know what they say, "The more the merrier"! 😆

Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
thanks a ton 4 d update... neways it wont take much time 2 change guy 2 a lady(mysterious person vd whom baba talks)... now pronita will bring ganga on right track(ders no need 2 mention it as every1 can guess it)
mat1971 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wrong he has had 5 kids with Bani, Pia 's kid still not estabilished if it is his or Pushkar's and Meera's we are not sure if he really is Jai's because of the age difference.