Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Headlines: Meher cries calling Heer (END) - Page 2

Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

for a change it was the hero getting wet in the rain rather than the heroine.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Fantastic scene... very so so/boring episode..watch it for harshad acting which would take your breath away

No no dear dono hi bhigte hai Kekta's serial mein..Kabhi yeh toh toh kabhi woh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Womens specially works on sunsaan Road & winds blows very fast πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No not sooo boring..Harshu Was Very Very Very good in todays Episode! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Watch it for Harsu only 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
thnks a lot for the headlines 😳

Harshad was superb and poor Meher and uss DJ ki toh 😑 😑 😑 i really agree with you...DJ is a blot on womanhood 🀒 one pathetic woman she is!
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jai & Bani

Jannu that's my pleasure...giving you all a view of todays episode! Yeah very typical scene though the scene has a new visul effects where prem can see the past days in a pond reflection! πŸ˜‰

Was a well captured scene with a great performance by our luvly Harshuu 😳

~ Yeah the visual effect was so good, I loved the way they still showed the ripples of the water..at first I didn't inderstand why they suddenly changed the shape..but it looks amazing!!
~ A clip we have to use for a our VM's one dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yeah I agree DJ is too much but Tasneem plasy the charatcer perfectly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raisa25 thumbnail
@Ouma: Yeah dear same here..I was also thinking why they chaged the Horizon..But it was superb!!

Are yaar tune meri Mu ki baat chinli... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It's a dhamaka scene for video mixes! And We are all mixi girls..(I don't know wat that mean) πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Raisa25 thumbnail
@Mehendi:

No problem, dear!! Yeah agree with you 😳 😳
pm rocks thumbnail
Gracias for the headline... πŸ˜›
prem... 😭 wow..cant wait till i watch it πŸ˜ƒ
so prem knows tht heer was lying πŸ˜•
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jai & Bani

No no dear dono hi bhigte hai Kekta's serial mein..Kabhi yeh toh toh kabhi woh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Womens specially works on sunsaan Road & winds blows very fast πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No not sooo boring..Harshu Was Very Very Very good in todays Episode! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Watch it for Harsu only 😳

Yep, Harshu was fantastic!!!😳😳 I didnt like daljeet chachi though..😑 how can she be so meeeeaaaanπŸ˜•