Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Headlines: Meher cries calling Heer (END)

Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Hi guy's...I'm sorry for not being reguler with the headlines cuz of my class timing!Embarrassed

But i watched one thing whenever i post the headlines...another 4 people or more do the same LOL LOL but when i don't then only one that's Daisy! Big smile

Galti maaf kardena yaaron Big smile

Okay no no bak bak now...Here goes the HEADLINES:

Headlines (13th May 2008)

Lallu uncle tells all bad things about Prem & harmaan atlast tells his dad to stop and he can't hear all this about his bro..after all he is his bro no matter what he had done with Hotels & they reunion..Harmaan agrees he have done a great mistake!

Prem walking in the rain with a bottle of Alchohol & jag soona soona is playing back ground, all golden momments are scene in between! He cuts his Hand by glass pieces and blood started to flow from his hand & he shouts real loud, "Why did you do all this with me heer"....Soooo sad scene Cry Cry

He remmber heers saying she kept the file on drawer...he comes to office & founds no Drawer!

He promised himself to free Heer from jail very soon saying, "You can't even say lie properly" Embarrassed

After break: DJ is saying to Meher "ek behen dhanda karti hai aur ek behen Baba ji ka Pooja!" Confused

Maanmeet hears the news of Heer in Telephone...but He agrees to Ashpreet that he did all the work for money but why did heer took all the blame that is not understood by him.

Ashpreet told him to do something cuz Heer is very necessary for the marriage! and they both agree to do something.

Meher Hears the news & Prays to god! But DJ comes & says all bad things to her & tortures her!

After the Break: Meher Crying her heart out...And saying didi come back soon..here nothing is fine without you! Cry 

Dj burns their cloths and tells to Meher they will now not go outside home rather they have to work day & night!

She threats Meher to burn her if she tries to open her mouth & closes the door with a lock!

And Meher cries her heartout calling Heer..The scene divides into two parts capturing heer in Jail & meher crying. THE END

No Precap

Thankx Guy's for the wonderful comments!Embarrassed

Edited by Jai & Bani - 13 May 2008 at 9:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28rinsnupsksumu87vppatel1BKB2005peg_pionneRabba-Ve-DelenaHowlarious

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Wow,,Prem gets drunk?!?!?! This is going to be one of those typical scenes where the male main lead gets mad!! But Harsho will pull it of well! I now it!

~ Thanks for teh info Raisa jaan!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 13 May 2008 at 9:20am
TaAnu_Premeer IF-Rockerz
TaAnu_Premeer
TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thanks Big smile thats great news Clap
BKB2005 Goldie
BKB2005
BKB2005

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thanks...........but i thought Prem would have gone after Heer........maybe he needed time to think about it Confused
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
ohh noo prem with alcohol but now he will free heer Big smile
thnxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!! I knew this would happen!! Here goes to jail, I knew Meher would get tortured!! I hate DJ so much right now!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
for a change it was the hero getting wet in the rain rather than the heroine.. LOL LOL LOL Fantastic scene... very so so/boring episode..watch it for harshad acting which would take your breath away
Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Wow,,Prem gets drunk?!?!?! This is going to be one of those typical scenes where the male main lead gets mad!! But Harsho will pull it of well! I now it!

~ Thanks for teh info Raisa jaan!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jannu that's my pleasure...giving you all a view of todays episode! Yeah very typical scene though the scene has a new visul effects where prem can see the past days in a pond reflection! Wink

Was a well captured scene with a great performance by our luvly Harshuu Embarrassed

Go to top