OMG......Sagar aur Vidya aagay....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Smom arranges SAtyanarayan pooja ....and is waiting for Sagar and Vidya to come....while Divya comes to the door and looks at everyone....Smom gets sooo happy and asks her "Vidya...Sagar kaha hein beta...." Divya is having no answer....while Sagar(vohi humhara Amar) comes from behind Divya....leaving everyone in shock and surprise...😳

Smom runs to him and hugs him .....thts pretty emotional scenes....aankhonse aansoon aagay...have to watch it....😭😳

and Divya explaing Amar about Sagar....and asks him to behave as if he is Sagar and Smom's son.....how chweet of it...😃

Edited by Nandoo - 15 years ago
awww...I can't wait to watch ths now...kuch toh achha hua...he's at the singh mansion....i guess i do have some hope left still... 😳
woooooooooooooooo got to watch it
Aww..this so sweet...Can't wait to see it...
AD will pretend to be SV in front of Smom...and Sindura can't throw A out of the house because Smom's Doc would say this is the only way to make her better...
Not that Sin cares but in front Mohua and Rajiv and others she has to pretend to be caring... 😆 😆
i hope they get married now and have that oh so special night...and she gets pregnant.....and so on...how long are they going to let us wait for that.
Originally posted by armulover

awww...I can't wait to watch ths now...kuch toh achha hua...he's at the singh mansion....i guess i do have some hope left still... 😳
Shaili....thts why i told u before ki its a worth wathcing....aaj ka episode mein AD...AD ...AD aur AD....no one else for much time...im really glad tht he atlast reached the destination house....😃
Originally posted by neka

woooooooooooooooo got to watch it
Neka....rush yaar....juldi dekho...😉

Originally posted by Isha

Aww..this so sweet...Can't wait to see it...
AD will pretend to be SV in front of Smom...and Sindura can't throw A out of the house because Smom's Doc would say this is the only way to make her better...
Not that Sin cares but in front Mohua and Rajiv and others she has to pretend to be caring... 😆 😆
hey Nishi....really miss you dear...where have u been...😳

u really portrays in a very different and insteresting manner yaar....sach mein tht Sin cant do anything to A coz of Smom and even Mouvah and Rajeev are there always to defend .....😳😆

Originally posted by Trinindian

i hope they get married now and have that oh so special night...and she gets pregnant.....and so on...how long are they going to let us wait for that.
Ohhh...u r soo fast dude.....we are just thinking about A staying in Singh's house and Sin getting irritated and all....u already reached to Special night and pregnent and alll.....ahha...hmmm 😉😃