Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Milann Hua..Aur Shock Bhi Laga....!!! (Page 4)

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandoo

Originally posted by narmz

^lol nuffin serious i got a bad heat rash...as mu skil is sensitiv...i still need to watch todais epi...wen is ur special update ?
yep the next update would be my last update....im sure about tht....soo u can expect tht on tht episode...Embarrassed

NOOOOOOOOOOOO..............U CNT END SO SOON

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged

^lol nuffin serious i got a bad heat rash...as mu skil is sensitiv...i still need to watch todais epi...wen is ur special update ?
yep the next update would be my last update....im sure about tht....soo u can expect tht on tht episode...Embarrassed

NOOOOOOOOOOOO..............U CNT END SO SOON

Narmu....u already knw tht yaar....whtz this again...if u emotionally blackmail....me i cant do anything....Tongue

u knw my hectic working hours and my studies too...my exams are comnig...i have to prepare for thm...so i cant stretch it more....wht u say??? ihope the end would be soo good and lovely....hope u too loves it...Embarrassed

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charri7878

Amar hit by car? Awww... poor him, but Divya is there for him! Tongue
How sweet of her to take him to the Singh house!!! Embarrassed
Can't wait to see it! Big smile

haan charri...poor soul...Amar...always get some problems...but not to worrie as Divya is there for him as if usual.....

aur ghar bhi lekegayi...aur Amar ko Sagar bhi banadi...hehe..Big smile

Yep, that's true! And I liked Samrat's face when Amar and Divya
was talking to eachother and when Divz helped Amarrrrrrrrr!LOL

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Thats not at all dramatic what we thought about AD's meeting....it just Divya turns back to find Samrat between our Hero Amar stands....While Samrat on phone tells her tht she will find her Love if she turns ......she do and finds Amar....thts a cute scene......sooo chwwweeet of AD......EmbarrassedBig smile have to see their expressions.....lovely.....Wink

Samrat-- the Screw-loose fellowLOLAngry...beech mein aajatha hein aur kehta hein ki he is Divya's mangethar.....cha cha...the stupid and worst thing of their meeting.......And Amar gets a shock and gazes at Divya ....he was unable to mingle it but tries to cover and smiles ...saying..."toh aapke shaadi bhi horahi hein....???!!!" ....Divya gives a dead look with a sad smile....and asks Amar about Bindhya.....no expression.....bechara Amar....CryOuch

and now he got hit by a Car....Divya rushes him and takes him to hospital....and takes him to Singh's house....hey hey....Embarrassed

Haan woh Baasi baingan beech mein aa gaya aur AD ka aur hum sabki mood ka satyanaas kar diya..Langoor ko wapas bhej do tree ke ooper..langoors are not allowed on roads, they are fit for trees.LOL

Hai na Sakhi...i hope u dint broke ur tv cos of frustrations..LOL

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Sakha....i cant do like tht,....if i show my frustration like breaking my TV....that would be soo sad and i have to pay for it...from the next min onwards i cant see this show...right,,,

really tht Samrat is irritating...i hope he will go to his exact place and leave us peacefully... LOL
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Sakha....i cant do like tht,....if i show my frustration like breaking my TV....that would be soo sad and i have to pay for it...from the next min onwards i cant see this show...right,,,

really tht Samrat is irritating...i hope he will go to his exact place and leave us peacefully... LOL
LOLSakhi tumne toh sach samjh liya tv waali baat ko....i was joking...todn se acha hai channel change kar do..LOLWink

Samraat ko jaldi banaras parcel kar dena chaahiye apne bechare Shivdhar ke pass...Tongue

Go to top