Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
bewakoof samrat!!!
par shukar hai AD aaj mile toh sahi!!! ab se unka milan ho ke hi rahe ga!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰
A r y a n thumbnail
I was really shocked today, wasnt expecting them to meet ๐Ÿ˜ณ But they did! Samrat's presence ruined everything though.
Nandoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: narmz

^lol nuffin serious i got a bad heat rash...as mu skil is sensitiv...i still need to watch todais epi...wen is ur special update ?

yep the next update would be my last update....im sure about tht....soo u can expect tht on tht episode...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nandoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: A r y a n

I was really shocked today, wasnt expecting them to meet ๐Ÿ˜ณ But they did! Samrat's presence ruined everything though.

i was not that shocked coz they showed the precap yesterday ....๐Ÿ˜› but really wanted to see how they meets and all...soo we got soo normal though nice meeting....ever on BMTD....no hipes and no dramatics nothing....

Samrat is the one whom i dont want to see....jsut irritating...kabaab mein haddi...ek toh Kamna hein phir bhi usko Divya chahiyeh kya....๐Ÿ˜ก

narmz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandoo

yep the next update would be my last update....im sure about tht....soo u can expect tht on tht episode...๐Ÿ˜ณ

NOOOOOOOOOOOO..............U CNT END SO SOON

Nandoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: narmz

NOOOOOOOOOOOO..............U CNT END SO SOON

Narmu....u already knw tht yaar....whtz this again...if u emotionally blackmail....me i cant do anything....๐Ÿ˜›

u knw my hectic working hours and my studies too...my exams are comnig...i have to prepare for thm...so i cant stretch it more....wht u say??? ihope the end would be soo good and lovely....hope u too loves it...๐Ÿ˜ณ

-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

haan charri...poor soul...Amar...always get some problems...but not to worrie as Divya is there for him as if usual.....

aur ghar bhi lekegayi...aur Amar ko Sagar bhi banadi...hehe..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yep, that's true! And I liked Samrat's face when Amar and Divya
was talking to eachother and when Divz helped Amarrrrrrrrr!๐Ÿ˜†

set_raj thumbnail

Thats not at all dramatic what we thought about AD's meeting....it just Divya turns back to find Samrat between our Hero Amar stands....While Samrat on phone tells her tht she will find her Love if she turns ......she do and finds Amar....thts a cute scene......sooo chwwweeet of AD......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ have to see their expressions.....lovely.....๐Ÿ˜‰

Samrat-- the Screw-loose fellow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก...beech mein aajatha hein aur kehta hein ki he is Divya's mangethar.....cha cha...the stupid and worst thing of their meeting.......And Amar gets a shock and gazes at Divya ....he was unable to mingle it but tries to cover and smiles ...saying..."toh aapke shaadi bhi horahi hein....???!!!" ....Divya gives a dead look with a sad smile....and asks Amar about Bindhya.....no expression.....bechara Amar....๐Ÿ˜ญ

and now he got hit by a Car....Divya rushes him and takes him to hospital....and takes him to Singh's house....hey hey....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haan woh Baasi baingan beech mein aa gaya aur AD ka aur hum sabki mood ka satyanaas kar diya..Langoor ko wapas bhej do tree ke ooper..langoors are not allowed on roads, they are fit for trees.๐Ÿ˜†

Hai na Sakhi...i hope u dint broke ur tv cos of frustrations..๐Ÿ˜†

Nandoo thumbnail
Sakha....i cant do like tht,....if i show my frustration like breaking my TV....that would be soo sad and i have to pay for it...from the next min onwards i cant see this show...right,,,

really tht Samrat is irritating...i hope he will go to his exact place and leave us peacefully... ๐Ÿ˜†
set_raj thumbnail

Sakha....i cant do like tht,....if i show my frustration like breaking my TV....that would be soo sad and i have to pay for it...from the next min onwards i cant see this show...right,,,

really tht Samrat is irritating...i hope he will go to his exact place and leave us peacefully... ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†Sakhi tumne toh sach samjh liya tv waali baat ko....i was joking...todn se acha hai channel change kar do..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Samraat ko jaldi banaras parcel kar dena chaahiye apne bechare Shivdhar ke pass...๐Ÿ˜›