jai conspiracy here too lashy

Posted: 15 years ago
lashy these sagars seriously reading ur samyukta, now charu followed jai and found him meeting some sainiks in the jungle to plan there conspiracyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Omg ye kyaa ho rahaa hai.. yesterday when i saw veer getting punished in the gurukul and then the plump boy like bhalla in gurukul coming to dharam and saying he wanted food... i was thinking like this all sounds like my story πŸ˜† now looks like πŸ˜†
Woww lashy! πŸ˜‰ Sagars r copying ur ideas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by lashy

Omg ye kyaa ho rahaa hai.. yesterday when i saw veer getting punished in the gurukul and then the plump boy like bhalla in gurukul coming to dharam and saying he wanted food... i was thinking like this all sounds like my story πŸ˜† now looks like πŸ˜†

yeah even i thought abt bhala looking at the guy, too many coincidences πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yh me too was thinking of bhalla...shraadha di i think they are defo reading samyukta
hey many of my wishes cuming true [:D/] [:D/] the DV story getting so 🀒 i had expressed the view that sagaars shud take sum ideas from our talented Fiction writes like lashy. well may b they r doing so. No wonder DV is getting more interseting now keep it up sagaars. der aaye per doorust aaye πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by crazy_lil_gurl

Woww lashy! πŸ˜‰ Sagars r copying ur ideas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeah lashy and samukta our famous at the sagars camp it seemsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by angel.4u

hey many of my wishes cuming true [:D/] [:D/] the DV story getting so 🀒 i had expressed the view that sagaars shud take sum ideas from our talented Fiction writes like lashy. well may b they r doing so. No wonder DV is getting more interseting now keep it up sagaars. der aaye per doorust aaye πŸ˜ƒ

yeah agar khud acha nahin soche paa rahe to hamse inspiration le loπŸ˜†

hmm me still thinks its all coincidence.. but if not then...then i want to see my name also sticked in the credits.... 😭
when the names come up.. and credits roll... lashy from india forums bhi dikhni chaahiye..... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by lashy

hmm me still thinks its all coincidence.. but if not then...then i want to see my name also sticked in the credits.... 😭
when the names come up.. and credits roll... lashy from india forums bhi dikhni chaahiye..... πŸ˜†

ur absolutely right, they definately should give credit to u tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†