Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ~Indian Doll~

anddd i did give u my definitionn of truthhh....beleive it or not its the truthh...

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ well, believe me or not it is definitely NOT the truthπŸ˜†

in c2005 vinit alwayzz constantly kept giving the best performances, and debojeet waz soo weak, and plus hez more versitile and a better singer in this competition too..

this, my dear, is "delusion" not "truth"πŸ˜‰

n i think debo KNOWZ this because thats why  he the onli one who never voted for vinit to join the champions side..why?

......oh, did you not catch whyπŸ˜•  Debo da explained it beautifully and it made lot of sense too.  Tandan was better than tingu in that episode....that's whyπŸ˜‰

cuz hez skared of him duh..

🀣 and elephants can fly and sun rises from the west🀣yeah, awright🀣🀣

n what are ppl usually skared of? there skared of ppl who are BETTER then them. and plus one more thing, just cuz debo won the competition last time doesnt make him better because from the beggening vinit waz alwayz better so yah

🀣thanks for the laughs, sweets🀣 

Simmi-Bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

No wonder he is failing repeatedly and unable to get full 30.πŸ˜›

i totally agree with u!!!

~SIMMI(BHAVNA)~

anshulashreya thumbnail
Originally posted by: a406a4

Let's not beat around the
bush, Vinit's voice is still immature, I can't imagine him singing for any
actor, the voice just wouldn't suit. Debo has no reason to be scared of
Vinit, he's already beaten Vinit twice, first by being declared the winner by
judges from the likes of Pandit Jasraj and second by the public.Vinit
hasn't exactly improved since challenge 06, he's gone worse.

Ya. let's not beat around the bush. Vineet is a much better singer than
debo. period. no body is forcing you to vote for him.
Vineet's voice is extraordinary. very unique with a powerful range.
Secondly, do not forget that the only reason Vineet lost Fame 2005
semifinals was because he forgot lines. Big Deal !!!! and when you say
public you must mean Assam because it is a common fact that the voting
was highly unfair.
Also, before discrediting vineet as a playback singer i suggest you fairly
listen to Kesariya from Nanhe Jaisalmer and read the critics review on his
beautiful rendition of the song.
james21 thumbnail
Who told you that he did not win becoz of forgetting the lines. Did you hear what Biddu said that he never heard the rendition of that particular song better than Debu and chitra and Pt.Jasrajji declared Debu as winner(everyone was agreeing).
Between Vishwas and Vineet ,vinit won coz of age inspite of forgetting the lines they thought he was better than Vishwas but not better than Debu.
sinndoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian888

hahaha good one ....vinit has not full 30 in any episode ..and debo is getting it πŸ˜›

i think u need to rewind and watch the last episod where vinit got 30. n he got 30 way before that too whn he was in the challenger side.  i think u should also watch srgmp c2005 again cuz vinit was way more consistent than debu...go n watch it on youtube if u didn't c it cuz u really need to check ur "facts"!!!
Edited by sinndoor - 15 years ago
advil thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinndoor

i think u need to rewind and watch the last episod where vinit got 30. n he got 30 way before that too whn he was in the challenger side.  i think u should also watch srgmp c2005 again cuz vinit was way more consistent than debu...go n watch it on youtube if u didn't c it cuz u really need to check ur "facts"!!!

Perhaps you missed out something. The day  the post you quoted  was posted at that timeVinit hadnt got  that many 30's..may be a stray one here and there. .. at that time vinit has performed the weakest of the lot. Last week if Vinit got 30 ( now why he got that also is a good question.His song was entertaining but it had flaws too...!!!πŸ€”) so how is the poster supposed to know that...πŸ˜† and  yes... we saw vinit in C2005 too. Then also he faltered at high notes and low notes, he still does.... so.... nothing changed...πŸ˜†

Edited by advil - 15 years ago
james21 thumbnail
In C2005,biased judges were there. I like VS and Farha,they are not biased,when it comes to singing atleast VS. I like the way Farha said they she would choose Debu over Himani. Vinit and Himani thinks they are better than Debu and they are getting good lessons here.
My top 3 in every sense are ABHIJIT,DEBOJIT and HARSHIT. Rest are good too. I guess remaining all the contestants are good and now it will be just their days. Lets see what happens.
james21 thumbnail
And Debu doesn't want to get into any kinds of fighting like Vinit and Himani.
When Himani said purani ladai,he was like I don't want to sing if it is for that reason and if it is just for show format or for that reason then only will sing. I like that. I think Abhi,Debu and Harshit are very mature and wonderful human beings too that comes along well through their singing. πŸ‘ for them
I know Vinit sings well,rarely out of Sur,but he never touched my soul,doesn't have voice qaulity. Rahul is also good but overconfident so has been faltering many a times. So Now only three best of the show.
sinndoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: advil

Perhaps you missed out something. The day  the post you quoted  was posted at that timeVinit hadnt got  that many 30's..may be a stray one here and there. .. at that time vinit has performed the weakest of the lot. Last week if Vinit got 30 ( now why he got that also is a good question.His song was entertaining but it had flaws too...!!!πŸ€”) so how is the poster supposed to know that...πŸ˜† and  yes... we saw vinit in C2005 too. Then also he faltered at high notes and low notes, he still does.... so.... nothing changed...πŸ˜†

ok i agree with u that the person posted that b4 the last episod n all but u can't say that vinit still didn't get ne 30.  n u can't deny that vinit shouldn't have gotten 30 cuz he really sang good.  juss cuz vinit can't get low notes that doesn't mean that he can't sing.. infact he's gettin better n he's even receiving better grades than debo now jus like he did in c2005.  the judges kno wht they were doin then n the judges kno wht they r doin now too..so whtever they said abut vinit must have ment sumthin (they do kno wht they r doin)! btw he's also always gettin good comments frm judges (better than debo always get), no offence to debo fans i do love his voice n all but i just prefer vinit over him! not to offend ne1.....
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think debo is better than vinit..Edited by Sthapa - 15 years ago