Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
of course debu is far better...and even in saregaam 2005 he was better( what arrogant vineet and himani thought hardly amtters vineet and himani's bark was so loud because they knew out of top 5 tehy were wekaest and debu,hemu and nihira was far above them) 
Not because he has won-we have had undeserving winners like prashant,ishmeet and sandeep acharya
But because pandit jasraj felt he was the best
i respect pandit jasraj's opinion than vinit fans who vote for all reasons apart from singing...vinit is far below debu's standrads Edited by mintyblue - 15 years ago
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is a certain endearing quality in Debo's voice which soothes your nerves and makes you feel like wanting to hear more. His singing is not flawless. The definition of flawless was Nihira. But when Debo really puts his heart into his singing, he can sound better than the rest. And this quality of his was there even in C2005.

There is a lot to winning a competition. A winner is someone who is humble and willing to recognise his faults and not someone who thinks that he is the best. When a person acknowledges his weaknesses he strives to overcome them and when someone thinks that he is the best, he will just take it easy. And see the results today!

A winner is also someone who is mentally strong and no matter what people say (Himesh, Adesh etc about Assam voting) remains dedicated towards his goal and keeps improving. These qualities of Debo made many of us choose Debo over Vinit.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

welli think vinit is mucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccch beetttttttttttttttttttttterrrrrrrr then debo

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

of course debu is far better...and even in saregaam 2005 he was better( what arrogant vineet and himani thought hardly amtters vineet and himani's bark was so loud because they knew out of top 5 tehy were wekaest and debu,hemu and nihira was far above them) 
Not because he has won-we have had undeserving winners like prashant,ishmeet and sandeep acharya
But because pandit jasraj felt he was the best
i respect pandit jasraj's opinion than vinit fans who vote for all reasons apart from singing...vinit is far below debu's standrads

omgπŸ˜†

james21 thumbnail
I agree with Debu supporters................
Three cheers for Debu...............
Please Keep voting for him......
anshulashreya thumbnail
Vineet was the best, is the best, will be the best. if at the age 16 he barely
lost to debo only because he forgot lines i dunno how well he'll sing at
debo's age.
One video cannot erase the memories of tera jadoo, fiza, nain lad gaye,
parda hai, ap ki kashish, sandese. I am sorry, but vineet has proved many
times that he is a better singer than debo. Nothing can change that!

I like debo as a person, but i like vineet much more as a singer.
Go vineet! 😊

Originally posted by: ~Indian Doll~

wel actually the truth is vinit waz alwayz better den debo n alwayz will
be better than debo..only thing debo is good at is blackmailing the public
with hiz emotional dramaz caused on stagee he cries for votes just like he blackmailed ppl in the SRGMP time cuz he mom waz not alive anymore
..i think the assam ppl are attacking again with votes..see how unfair all this is?

pray tell me your definition of truthπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: anshulashreya

Vineet was the best, is the best, will be the best. if at the age 16 he barely
lost to debo only because he forgot lines i dunno how well he'll sing at
debo's age.

well, going by the way he is degressing each passing day, by the time he reaches debo's age, it would be amazing if he manages to even speak w/o squeaking...leave alone sing.

One video cannot erase the memories of tera jadoo, fiza, nain lad gaye,
parda hai, ap ki kashish, sandese. I am sorry, but vineet has proved many
times that he is a better singer than debo. Nothing can change that!

πŸ˜•did you not hear his parda hai this time around?  boy flopped at both high and low notesπŸ˜†

I like debo as a person, but i like vineet much more as a singer.

Debo scores over vinit both as a person and as a singer.😊
Go vineet! 😊

yep...go...far far away where no one can hear you squeakingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

anshulashreya thumbnail

Sorry. i trust my ears enough to know that vineet is a better singer than
debo.
but i'll not degrade debo to prove my point. i don't believe in that
particular way of showing support.

go vineet 😊

Originally posted by: anshulashreya

Sorry. i trust my ears enough to know that vineet is a better singer than debo.
but i'll not degrade debo to prove my point. i don't believe in that
particular way of showing support.

very well said😊  I mean it! But I do not think anyone here is degrading Vinit.  They are just saying things they are seeing on screen...the way he's coming across.😊

btw, I think Debo is  not only a better person but far far far better singer than VinitπŸ˜ƒ

go vineet 😊

arrey yaar, baar baar "go vinit" "go vinit"...abb kahan bhejney ka irada hai uss koπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†