Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aamir's dog Shah Rukh! (Page 7)

Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Joined: 19 June 2007
Posts: 8109

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Originally posted by Dimdim

Originally posted by ~Poonam~

i'm thinking this is a wrong information. probably some idiots wrote it Ouch
 

ROFL The Idiots name is Aamir Khan. LOL LOLWink

Nice one Madhu!!! I was going to write exactly the same thing but remembered just in time that I am an AK fan!!!LOLLOL

Waise seriously, all the Bollywood actors should stop acting and start blogging. This is turning out to be more entertaining than a 3 hour long movie. Wait till the female actors start blogging!!! Asli mazaa toh tab aayega, what with all the bitching and mud-slinging!!!LOLLOL

You have touched the matter with a needle...........LOLLOLLOL

Right ho Hansa dear......with each female actor mwah-mwahing like smug middle class behenji type views on each other....kya mazmaa jamega........Wink

LOLLOL

Can't wait.......hehehehe

joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Joined: 18 January 2007
Posts: 1221

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur9

Originally posted by hansa

Originally posted by Dimdim

Originally posted by ~Poonam~

i'm thinking this is a wrong information. probably some idiots wrote it Ouch
 

ROFL The Idiots name is Aamir Khan. LOL LOLWink

Nice one Madhu!!! I was going to write exactly the same thing but remembered just in time that I am an AK fan!!!LOLLOL

Waise seriously, all the Bollywood actors should stop acting and start blogging. This is turning out to be more entertaining than a 3 hour long movie. Wait till the female actors start blogging!!! Asli mazaa toh tab aayega, what with all the bitching and mud-slinging!!!LOLLOL

You have touched the matter with a needle...........LOLLOLLOL

Right ho Hansa dear......with each female actor mwah-mwahing like smug middle class behenji type views on each other....kya mazmaa jamega........Wink

LOLLOL

Can't wait.......hehehehe

Sorry for butting in, but I've always believed that at times, men can bitch more cattily thsn womenWink...Have been reading AB's blog, and find it strange that someone of his stature slates people off on a public medium...Men certainly can give women a run for their money...

Am a huge Aamir fan, but he can be a complete t**ser at times like these...SRK did have to his just deserts sometime or the other for taking the piss out of nearly everyone

lhcj21 Goldie
lhcj21
lhcj21

Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 2174

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I thought the article is hillarious!!!   ROFL

Plus, I don't think Aamir is being mean. He is just being honest and telling
like it is. He said, THE DOG IS NOT HIS. It belongs to his house caretakers.
Plus, it didn't sound like he is putting down Shahrukh Khan. Aamir and
Shahrukh are friends in real life. Both actors have said stuff about each
other in the media, but I'm sure they say it jokingly.
Sound IF-Rockerz
Sound
Sound

Joined: 18 November 2005
Posts: 5035

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ROFL
Loved the article.......makes me want to get a pet for myself Wink
Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Joined: 19 June 2007
Posts: 8109

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sound

ROFL
Loved the article.......makes me want to get a pet for myself Wink

Hawa galat rukh ki aur udd rahi hain....hume tumhari har aahat par chaukana rehana padega Nituddin.......ROFLROFL

Aur bacchu I will know the name of  your 'pet' for sure!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Hume aap se yehi umeed the........heheheWink

komalash IF-Rockerz
komalash
komalash

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 9305

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Can somebdy pm me the link of Aamir's and Amitabh Bachchans blogs..I wat to read it all myself..lollzz LOL
Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Joined: 19 June 2007
Posts: 8109

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by komalash

Can somebdy pm me the link of Aamir's and Amitabh Bachchans blogs..I wat to read it all myself..lollzz LOL

Dunno about AB...but here's AK's blog.....LOL

http://www.aamirkhan.com/blog.htm

 

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Joined: 10 August 2005
Posts: 10344

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sound

ROFL
Loved the article.......makes me want to get a pet for myself Wink

Haah haah jaroor, sure go for it Soundji. I recommend a potbellied oinker, Be sure to name it Aamir Khan.

 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SRK unflustered at Aamirs comment-article

2 3

Author: Prenz~13   Replies: 16   Views: 3047

Prenz~13 16 3047 16 May 2008 at 7:42am by colling
Shah Rukh to play Shah Rukh

Author: Sano88   Replies: 9   Views: 2407

Sano88 9 2407 09 February 2008 at 11:38am by Sano88
Aamirs family comes forward to defend him

Author: ~*Mehwish*~   Replies: 4   Views: 1334

~*Mehwish*~ 4 1334 04 November 2007 at 4:24am by pooja4ulove
1st Look: Aamirs Ghajni Mahurat Shots

2 3

Author: Namida   Replies: 19   Views: 2827

Namida 19 2827 12 June 2007 at 1:02am by urooj
Shah Rukh will be Shah Rukh!

Author: samir_soni   Replies: 9   Views: 3518

samir_soni 9 3518 17 October 2005 at 3:31am by amna malik

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index