🀣
Loved the article.......makes me want to get a pet for myself πŸ˜‰
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Sound

🀣

Hawa galat rukh ki aur udd rahi hain....hume tumhari har aahat par chaukana rehana padega Nituddin.......🀣🀣

Aur bacchu I will know the name of  your 'pet' for sure!!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Hume aap se yehi umeed the........heheheπŸ˜‰

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can somebdy pm me the link of Aamir's and Amitabh Bachchans blogs..I wat to read it all myself..lollzz πŸ˜†
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalash

Can somebdy pm me the link of Aamir's and Amitabh Bachchans blogs..I wat to read it all myself..lollzz πŸ˜†

Dunno about AB...but here's AK's blog.....πŸ˜†

http://www.aamirkhan.com/blog.htm

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sound

🀣

Haah haah jaroor, sure go for it Soundji. I recommend a potbellied oinker, Be sure to name it Aamir Khan.

wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amir its too much , cant believe it from u ...what the use talking about ur caretaker's dog ...try to find some genuine works to pass ur stupid time or else go to 🀒 😑
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Where is the journalism...yeh log ne to beech mein se media ko ekdum cut kar diya...ab to aamne saamne hai...

btw the  reason Juhi and Aamir had their famous fight was that he played a prank which he played on most heroines....he asked her to close her eyes and extend her hand as he had a gift for her...and when she did ,he spat on her palm...πŸ€’πŸ˜›...and she didnt speak to him for 5 years after that..

weird sense of humour ...but thats the way it is...lage raho...

I ahve no complains...I am just waiting for SRK to retaliate...and Big B could also comment on his blog about it....and Raj Thackeray could jump in...and SLB...and anybody for that matter...Exciting timesπŸ˜‰

Ashu, That is why I wrote Yellow journalism. These people blame media but what "intellect" Khan and Mr. Bachchan are dishing out is real yellow journalism. SRK rightly said, use his name and be famous is new mantraπŸ˜‰. For Aamir create controversy around his film's release or in this case his weird looking nephew's releaseπŸ˜†.

I see Aamir Khan ending up like Dev Anand in later years and SRK as Dilip Kumar. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Aamir miya maaf kijiyega but if your caretaker's dog's pants go up his croch and he has short legs and he stinks then he has been totally misnamed?πŸ˜‰  Aadab!

πŸ˜† SRK should have said this.

Originally posted by: Dimdim

🀣 The Idiots name is Aamir Khan. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣 Looks like he took his next film's title a little too seriously. After all he gets into the character with every new film.

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maya_M

πŸ˜† SRK should have said this.

🀣🀣 Looks like he took his next film's title a little too seriously. After all he gets into the character with every new film.

I knew he had a good reason to do what he did...πŸ˜†

heaven_view thumbnail
wow..I never expected this from aamir πŸ˜• even an actor like aamir khan wanna get some cheap publicity by using shah rukh's name...well it just shows how big a personality shahrukh is 😳 πŸ‘

Aamir has always been arrogant but he never really stooped this low..it just shows his extreme jealousy for SK πŸ˜† But making such comments won't do any good to him and he will develop a very negative public image πŸ˜ƒ .
But Im really feeling bad for aamir Itne bure din aagaye bechare ke Chalo koi baat nahi..SK sab ka bhala karta hai.. 😳 πŸ˜†

I know SK wont give any response to this ..he is just too busy to pay attention to such issues 😳 πŸ˜† what to say, shahrukh is the KING in true sense 😳 πŸ‘