Non Sun TV Serials

KKK may 12-15 protest under thalai (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Thank You Nallu for the update. Storyline will go in the direction of director's mood I guess. Raghavi's real mom..., School property line..., Priya..., +1 Vs +2..., school culturals or cricket match... the list will go on and on... They will never conclude any thing or will kill some one in the serial...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK may 12-15 protest under thalai (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

duckquack92

duckquack92

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
hei frnz,,,,, whrz Styleguy Vineeth????....

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates nallu Big smile

heard from shalu that irfan is going into big screen, thus i suppose vineeth's disappearance from kkk...

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged
May 15 HL

*announcement in wall asking to protest under PT By puli & co.

*PT tensed finds them.Puli gives various ideas like PT thee kulithal,standing before train etc.

*PT asks them to jump one ny one from terrace>everybody disappears.

*Rags,unni,rishi & pachai r sitting .Rags asks where is thalai.Pachai says his house is locked.

*Corress comes.Unni puts scene by reading femina before him.He even kissed the pictures.

*Corress asks them to get state first so that the entire nation will know abt school

*still unni does not realise his mistake.

* they point out after corress leaves.

*Sri,puli & madan-Puli asks abt priya & tells sri to consider as sis.Sri says he will consider her as cousin sis.

*Kishan & kurbani arrive.Kishan aks one to one.Puli is afraid seeing kishan's teeth.Terror comes.PUli sends them to sing a song to him.

* both go & sing -enku oru magan pirapan & get nice beating since terror is child less. Dead

*Gabriel & james sir come &talk to corres abt using reserve funds for getting stay in supreme court using new lawyer.

*same funds needed for school day.Corress says he will decide whether case or school day soon.

*Rags,unni,rishi & pachai come to priya & ask her help in making school day a success.

* priya refuses & leaves as everybody is in their side even after rags says they r ready to ask sorry.

Guys u r free from my updates from next week .Thanks for tolerating me this whole week. LOL

Edited by nallu - 16 May 2008 at 4:14am

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Vow nallu,wonderful updates yaar.thanx a lot.i just read it in one go,not a bad week.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Nallu.....welldone! Clap Clap Your updates were great dear!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.