Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vidya stays in car park to avoid Kareena

missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Vidya Balan stayed put in her car for a considerable amount of time to avoid coming face-to-face with Kareena Kapoor. The incident happened in London recently when both the actresses were to rehearse at the same venue for the Zee Cine Awards.

After Kareena broke-off with Shahid Kapur, B-Town buzz had Vidya being linked with Bebo's ex and, at one time, she was even blamed for their parting of ways.

Says an onlooker, "It is clear that there is no love lost between Vidya and Kareena. As soon as Vidya reached the venue for the dance rehearsals, she enquired which stars were practising at the same time. When Kareena and Saif's names popped up, Vidya did a turnaround and went off outside. Despite the chill outside, Vidya preferred to brave the weather, rather than Bebo's icy stares."

So was the Parineeta actresses' gesture just a way to avoid any confrontation? Adds the onlooker, "It was clear that Vidya did not want to be in Kareena's path. Being at the same spot would have been uncomfortable for her."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will never understand these actresses........ πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And I will never understand the media!!
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~angelz16~

And I will never understand the media!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†me too

lol god i bet she never even did that she has no reason to not like kareenas living in past shes moved on very clearly
maya123 thumbnail
I think that Kareena even hinted in one interview whether Shahid and Vidya were an item. Is Vidya feeling guilty? Maybe she cannot face herself for what she has done?
Either way, Kareena seems like she has moved on. Hopefully not on rebound.
^^why should vidya feel guilty this story etc came out recently way after kareena had moved on so whats guilt for and done what exactly
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maybe vidya just wanted to be in the cold πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethi_p_r

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†me too

n me

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok πŸ˜• πŸ˜• weird...I think Vidya just feels awkward since Bebo-Shahid were going out and now she's coming with a film with him