Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

annoo

annoo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Guys pls visit http://forum.indya.com/showthread.php?p=938278&posted=1#post 938278
Chandra Lakshman(Divya) has responded to our comments.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI May12-15 divya believes MA (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by annoo

Guys pls visit http://forum.indya.com/showthread.php?p=938278&posted=1# post 938278
Chandra Lakshman(Divya) has responded to our comments.

Wah....I really hope it is Chandra.....I think vijay TV requested her to join the forums since people were complaining of no one responding..... it sounds as if there is a lot more twists to come still.......

Based on today's episode (Episode 86):

MA thinks about how happy Divya is while selecting sarees.  Her father goes upto her and tells her that even though she willingly wanted Sakthi and Divya to marry, he wanted his daughter to get married to someone else and not live her life alone.  She agrees but only after Sakthi's wedding. 

The girls (vaish and aish) are getting the invitations ready, while Divya is inviting her friend over the phone. Soon everyone sans Sakthi gather in the living room to get the thali.  Sakthi's mom takes the thali and gets MA to bring it to the shrine room.  MA takes a good look at it, not knowing that Divya has an eye on her. 

Divya's parents are having a chat with Ayya.  Divya's mom wonders where the kids have planned to settle down after.  Ayya thinks either Chennai or village, but Chandru asks if their kids will be able to live in village after being brougt up in Chennai.  Ayya playfully asks if they want to keep the kids in Chennai only.  He prefers the kids to decide....

Kids are playing and the phone is ringing.  Vaish answers the phone and it turns out to be Sakthi.  She tells him how mad Divya is and offers to only help him if he brought her an extra icecream.  She then informs everyone that Sakthi will be there in an hour.  All are excited.

MA is trying on the jewels on Divya.  Vaish and Aish also try on Divy's jewelleries.  Soon Sakthi's mom informs Divya (who's outside now) that the Thali is missing.  Both freak out but want to keep the matter undercover.  Divya goes to search her jewel boxes only not to find it there.  As she walks towards Sakthi's room, she sees the door shut.  However, she finds MA trying on the thali through the windows.  She freaks out and calls MA.  MA (with tears) opens the door and hands over the thali to Divya, before ruuning to another room and closing the doors.  Divya follows her and knocks on the door.  No response.  She opens the window to find MA hanging on the celing.  She creams.......................phew...it turns out to be horrible nightmare.  She wakes up to find MA sleeping on the floor.  She looks at her, and is thinking with fear! 

Will this fear stop the marriage.......we've got to wait and find out!

Ninaivugal  thodarum..........

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 May 2008 at 8:30pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks to everyone for the updates.... Embarrassed

annoo

annoo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

I dont understand from which scene it is a dream.... or was the whole episode a dream?? All the scenes were interconnected.Was Shakthi's call a dream?

Aish pls enlighten me...

I dont know whether i'll hav time to visit forum after going to India...

Bye bye. C U all after few days/weeks(??).Confused

Edited by annoo - 15 May 2008 at 10:47pm

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
thanks aisha for the updates and annoo for the link to chandra's post.

i too hope its really chandra that responded.

and frankly speaking, i don't watch kni anymore. i only come here to read the updates when i can since the story is getting worse.

no sign of shakti again for the umpteenth time, and the rumours of him getting replaced is still standing but i hope its not true.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
thanks aish for the update Clap

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

I dont understand from which scene it is a dream.... or was the whole episode a dream?? All the scenes were interconnected.Was Shakthi's call a dream?

Aish pls enlighten me...  Annoo, I had the same confusions....I wasn't too sure if Sakthi's call was a dream or not....but I'm thinking it is....since he wasn't there at the end....god....the story is soo confusing.......

I dont know whether i'll hav time to visit forum after going to India... We'll def. miss your participation.......but this is your holiday dear...enjoy it...and have a safe journey. Tongue

Bye bye. C U all after few days/weeks(??).

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluegal

no sign of shakti again for the umpteenth time, and the rumours of him getting replaced is still standing but i hope its not true.

Sakthi replaced Ouch......i'd prolly stop watching it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top