Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

annoo

annoo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Episode 85
1.Ayya hears a dog howling at night. He is disturbed. He feels its a bad omen.
He gets up from bed and prays to god. Then he calls Divya's dad to come to village immediately.
2.Divya's dad comes imm. Ayya wants to get Divya Shakthi married asap.Astrologer suggests tht friday is auspicious day. 
3.Divya wants to share this info with Shakthi. She tries to call his mob. But its unreachable.
4.They select sarees for Divya and MA(??).
5.Divya wants to give one of her churis to MA.
But Vaish objects, she says she's confused abt MA's feelings for Divya.Divya is also confused.
6.MA is seen in her usual sad pose.Divya is even more confused now.

Edited by annoo - 15 May 2008 at 3:17am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI May12-15 divya believes MA (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

I was actually busy preparing for my committee meeting today and just finished a couple of hours ago......

with regards to KNI, the sudden move for marriage (today's episode) seems pretty confusing.....so will the couple get married????

I'm glad tht u've finished ur meeting. We were missing u (I'm not saying this for the updates, I missed ur participation Tongue) .

So Prajin is coming back? Thts a good newsClap . Its their chemistry thts making the serial more interesting Embarrassed.

I think Shakthi will marry MA (under some unavoidable circumstances like MA commiting suicide) she'll die after tht. Divya will get wild with Shakthi and hence separated. How's my screenplay?Wink

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Prajin in isaiaruvi naah I dont think so, isn't he in Sun music so how can he move. Probably prajin s acting in a new serial r somthin.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalinikanthan

Prajin in isaiaruvi naah I dont think so, isn't he in Sun music so how can he move. Probably prajin s acting in a new serial r somthin.

no shalu i saw him compereing yesderday in isai aruvi with a nice stubble Embarrassed

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

I think Shakthi will marry MA (under some unavoidable circumstanceslike MA commiting suicide)she'll die after tht. Divya willget wild with Shakthi and hence separated.How's my screenplay?Wink

anoo don't say it loud they may take the exact scene LOL LOL

thanks for the update

Edited by nallu - 15 May 2008 at 3:13am

annoo

annoo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Ok nallu tell me whether Prajin will continue to act in KNI or not?

Earlier in one of my posts  i had asked, first they changed shakthi's voice, second character and I had asked wat next..For tht ambi had replied, Shakthi himself will be changed.. Now I doubt it has become true.

Edited by annoo - 15 May 2008 at 3:36am

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Oknallu tell me whether Prajin will continue to act in KNI or not?

Earlier in one of my posts i had asked, first they changed shakthi's voice, second character and I had asked wat next..For tht ambi had replied, Shakthi himself will be changed.. Now I doubt it has become true.

i am not sure whether he will continue or not.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Since Sakthi (prajin) was actually part of Divya's hallucinations, I have a gut feeling he'll come back!

I think they'll soon move back to Chennai...this could perhaps be one of the reasons for making MA's dad and MA (for that matter) bond with Diyva...with regards to the marriage.....I'm not sure if it'll take place.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top