Non Sun TV Serials

KNI May12-15 divya believes MA - Page 3

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks aisha for the updates and annoo for the link to chandra's post.

i too hope its really chandra that responded.

and frankly speaking, i don't watch kni anymore. i only come here to read the updates when i can since the story is getting worse.

no sign of shakti again for the umpteenth time, and the rumours of him getting replaced is still standing but i hope its not true.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks aish for the update 👏
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annoo

I dont understand from which scene it is a dream.... or was the whole episode a dream?? All the scenes were interconnected.Was Shakthi's call a dream?

Aish pls enlighten me...  Annoo, I had the same confusions....I wasn't too sure if Sakthi's call was a dream or not....but I'm thinking it is....since he wasn't there at the end....god....the story is soo confusing.......

I dont know whether i'll hav time to visit forum after going to India... We'll def. miss your participation.......but this is your holiday dear...enjoy it...and have a safe journey. 😛

Bye bye. C U all after few days/weeks(??).

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bluegal

no sign of shakti again for the umpteenth time, and the rumours of him getting replaced is still standing but i hope its not true.

Sakthi replaced ......i'd prolly stop watching it...

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

Sakthi replaced ......i'd prolly stop watching it...

i have already stopped watching lol... but i suppose his scenes will be lesser? i know for sure shakti will be back in singapore since the first ep shows him narrating the story but not sure what happens to divya.

Edited by bluegal - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bluegal

i have already stopped watching lol... but i suppose his scenes will be lesser? i know for sure shakti will be back in singapore since the first ep shows him narrating the story but not sure what happens to divya.

Yeah thas a good idea BG.  I guess the next couple of episodes will decide whether if I'm going to keep watching it or not.  I have a gut feeling Divya will call the marriage off, and try to convince Sakthi (that is if he's ever shown) to marry MA.....🤢.....  but Sakthi will say no and they'll prolly part ways!  The director better do something before everyone quit watching KNI! 

kadhambari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

Yeah thas a good idea BG.  I guess the next couple of episodes will decide whether if I'm going to keep watching it or not.  I have a gut feeling Divya will call the marriage off, and try to convince Sakthi (that is if he's ever shown) to marry MA.....🤢.....  but Sakthi will say no and they'll prolly part ways!  The director better do something before everyone quit watching KNI! 

what r u saying aish😕 divya thyagam,no no no Way yaar.i'll hang this director along with madurai director😡

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kadhambari

[what r u saying aish😕 divya thyagam,no no no Way yaar.i'll hang this director along with madurai director😡 

Divya seems overly guilty over what she is doing....based on epi 88.  It is really tiring to watch this solla padatha kadhal kathai taking such a nonsense twist.....No worries Kads...lets hope whatever I said doesn't happen, but if it does....we'll do what you've described above 😃

sajeenas thumbnail
what happened to sakthi? is he out of the serial please anyone reply. without prajin and divya the serial is not interesting. will shakthi come back .is there any news about the whereabouts of prajin . please reply