KNI May12-15 divya believes MA - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Prajin in isaiaruvi naah I dont think so, isn't he in Sun music so how can he move. Probably prajin s acting in a new serial r somthin.
Originally posted by Shalinikanthan

Prajin in isaiaruvi naah I dont think so, isn't he in Sun music so how can he move. Probably prajin s acting in a new serial r somthin.

no shalu i saw him compereing yesderday in isai aruvi with a nice stubble 😳
Originally posted by annoo

I think Shakthi will marry MA (under some unavoidable circumstanceslike MA commiting suicide)she'll die after tht. Divya willget wild with Shakthi and hence separated.How's my screenplay?😉

anoo don't say it loud they may take the exact scene 😆 😆

thanks for the update Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
Ok nallu tell me whether Prajin will continue to act in KNI or not?

Earlier in one of my posts  i had asked, first they changed shakthi's voice, second character and I had asked wat next..For tht ambi had replied, Shakthi himself will be changed.. Now I doubt it has become true.

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago

Oknallu tell me whether Prajin will continue to act in KNI or not?

Earlier in one of my posts i had asked, first they changed shakthi's voice, second character and I had asked wat next..For tht ambi had replied, Shakthi himself will be changed.. Now I doubt it has become true.

i am not sure whether he will continue or not.
Since Sakthi (prajin) was actually part of Divya's hallucinations, I have a gut feeling he'll come back!

I think they'll soon move back to Chennai...this could perhaps be one of the reasons for making MA's dad and MA (for that matter) bond with Diyva...with regards to the marriage.....I'm not sure if it'll take place.....
Guys pls visit http://forum.indya.com/showthread.php?p=938278&posted=1#post 938278
Chandra Lakshman(Divya) has responded to our comments.

Guys pls visit http://forum.indya.com/showthread.php?p=938278&posted=1# post 938278
Chandra Lakshman(Divya) has responded to our comments.

Wah....I really hope it is Chandra.....I think vijay TV requested her to join the forums since people were complaining of no one responding..... it sounds as if there is a lot more twists to come still.......

Based on today's episode (Episode 86):

MA thinks about how happy Divya is while selecting sarees.  Her father goes upto her and tells her that even though she willingly wanted Sakthi and Divya to marry, he wanted his daughter to get married to someone else and not live her life alone.  She agrees but only after Sakthi's wedding. 

The girls (vaish and aish) are getting the invitations ready, while Divya is inviting her friend over the phone. Soon everyone sans Sakthi gather in the living room to get the thali.  Sakthi's mom takes the thali and gets MA to bring it to the shrine room.  MA takes a good look at it, not knowing that Divya has an eye on her. 

Divya's parents are having a chat with Ayya.  Divya's mom wonders where the kids have planned to settle down after.  Ayya thinks either Chennai or village, but Chandru asks if their kids will be able to live in village after being brougt up in Chennai.  Ayya playfully asks if they want to keep the kids in Chennai only.  He prefers the kids to decide....

Kids are playing and the phone is ringing.  Vaish answers the phone and it turns out to be Sakthi.  She tells him how mad Divya is and offers to only help him if he brought her an extra icecream.  She then informs everyone that Sakthi will be there in an hour.  All are excited.

MA is trying on the jewels on Divya.  Vaish and Aish also try on Divy's jewelleries.  Soon Sakthi's mom informs Divya (who's outside now) that the Thali is missing.  Both freak out but want to keep the matter undercover.  Divya goes to search her jewel boxes only not to find it there.  As she walks towards Sakthi's room, she sees the door shut.  However, she finds MA trying on the thali through the windows.  She freaks out and calls MA.  MA (with tears) opens the door and hands over the thali to Divya, before ruuning to another room and closing the doors.  Divya follows her and knocks on the door.  No response.  She opens the window to find MA hanging on the celing.  She creams.......................phew...it turns out to be horrible nightmare.  She wakes up to find MA sleeping on the floor.  She looks at her, and is thinking with fear! 

Will this fear stop the marriage.......we've got to wait and find out!

Ninaivugal  thodarum..........

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 years ago
Thanks to everyone for the updates.... 😳

I dont understand from which scene it is a dream.... or was the whole episode a dream?? All the scenes were interconnected.Was Shakthi's call a dream?

Aish pls enlighten me...

I dont know whether i'll hav time to visit forum after going to India...

Bye bye. C U all after few days/weeks(??).😕

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago