Non Sun TV Serials

KNI May12-15 divya believes MA

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
May 12 HL

not good as aisha's update.Just filling in. πŸ˜‰

*Aish & vasanthi calls a kili josiar & ask for MA.Lord muruga's pic with his wifes come & the man tells MA will be 2nd wife(so dumb 🀒 )

*Ma's dad comes with varisai thatu .Everybody is tensed.But he does a athar baldi & calls Divya as his daughter & gives her everything

*Divya sees MA in temple & shows a boy's photo selected for her by ayya.MA tears it & throws in divya's face.

*Divya hallucinates-1st she sees MA talking to her abt her deep love for Sakthi.
2nd- she sees sakthi talking to her saying he did not contact her deliberately to show how much they loved each other(Divya i advise treatment)

* Ma's dad again comes & asks divya to advise MA to forget sakthi.Divya says she will tryEdited by nallu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nallu for the summary updates πŸ˜ƒ
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nallu, thanks for the brief updates par... 😳
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks nallu for the updates.
Episode 84.
Aish is combing Divya's hair.Vaish calls Divya to a temple. She says its an auspicious day n all prayers and wishes will come tru if they pray to tht god. Divya doesnt show much enthu first. Then Vaish says tht MA has gone to tht temple to write the wish on a paper and tie it tht sthala virucham(tree). Divya is curious now.
Aish n Vaish walk thru a mango thoppu. Aish wants a mango. They r convincing Kuyil to get them mangoes. (There was some mokkai so called comedy not worth writing) 😭
Divya goes to tht temple. She finds MA tie tht paper to a tree. MA stares Divya. Divya stops MA and asks her abt her wish. MA replies tht this god n temple is so powerful tht anything u wish will come true. She had earlier wished tht her dad sud stop drinkin and he has stopped. And now this time she says she had wished for someone spl(manasukku pidichavar). If it doesnt happen she'll die πŸ˜•. Divya is even more anxious. As soon as MA leaves she takes the paper and reads it. She is touched after reading it. She then goes to MA's house. MA doesnt talk to Divya. Divya goes at the back of her(reminds me of Shakthi 😳) and apologises for mistaking MA. She says "I thought u wud've wished to marry shakthi, instead u have prayed abt our marriage(Divya n Shakthi). I'm so sorry". MA asks her how does Divya knew abt her prayer. Divya says tht she has opened the paper. MA in flashback thinks how an old woman says tht once wish is written it sud not be opened back. She just sees Divya with pity πŸ˜•. Then she goes inside and brings sindoor for Divya.

Guys I dont know wat the director is trying to do with MA.
MA nallavala kettavala? πŸ˜•
annoo thumbnail
What happened to Shakthi? Has he gone on a long leave?

Just an info, I heard tht this director Rajendran was the one who directed Ithu oru kathal kathai.It had Prajin for some 20-25 episodes.Then he was replaced by some guy I dont even know his name.
Now histroy repeatsaa??

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annoo

What happened to Shakthi? Has he gone on a long leave?

Just an info, I heard tht this director Rajendran was the one who directed Ithu oru kathal kathai.It had Prajin for some 20-25 episodes.Then he was replaced by some guy I dont even know his name.
Now histroy repeatsaa??

i also have the same nagging doubt.Thanks annoo πŸ‘
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
thanks so much for the updates Nallu and Annoo....I was actually busy preparing for my committee meeting today and just finished a couple of hours ago.....phewwwww a big relief indeed.......

with regards to KNI, the sudden move for marriage (today's episode) seems pretty confusing.....so will the couple get married????

It seems as if Prajin took off a couple of shooting days, since these directors tend to capture a week worth of clips within a day or so. But I also heard that Prajin's back in Isaiaruvi (Kalaignar TV) - similar to Sun music program. So really don't know if he's gone or not.........

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks guy for the updates.... 😳
annoo thumbnail
Episode 85
1.Ayya hears a dog howling at night. He is disturbed. He feels its a bad omen.
He gets up from bed and prays to god. Then he calls Divya's dad to come to village immediately.
2.Divya's dad comes imm. Ayya wants to get Divya Shakthi married asap.Astrologer suggests tht friday is auspicious day. 
3.Divya wants to share this info with Shakthi. She tries to call his mob. But its unreachable.
4.They select sarees for Divya and MA(??).
5.Divya wants to give one of her churis to MA.
But Vaish objects, she says she's confused abt MA's feelings for Divya.Divya is also confused.
6.MA is seen in her usual sad pose.Divya is even more confused now. Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

I was actually busy preparing for my committee meeting today and just finished a couple of hours ago......

with regards to KNI, the sudden move for marriage (today's episode) seems pretty confusing.....so will the couple get married????

I'm glad tht u've finished ur meeting. We were missing u (I'm not saying this for the updates, I missed ur participation πŸ˜›) .

So Prajin is coming back? Thts a good newsπŸ‘ . Its their chemistry thts making the serial more interesting 😳.

I think Shakthi will marry MA (under some unavoidable circumstances like MA commiting suicide) she'll die after tht. Divya will get wild with Shakthi and hence separated. How's my screenplay?πŸ˜‰