Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
May 12 HL

not good as aisha's update.Just filling in. Wink

*Aish & vasanthi calls a kili josiar & ask for MA.Lord muruga's pic with his wifes come & the man tells MA will be 2nd wife(so dumb Dead )

*Ma's dad comes with varisai thatu .Everybody is tensed.But he does a athar baldi & calls Divya as his daughter & gives her everything

*Divya sees MA in temple & shows a boy's photo selected for her by ayya.MA tears it & throws in divya's face.

*Divya hallucinates-1st she sees MA talking to her abt her deep love for Sakthi.
2nd- she sees sakthi talking to her saying he did not contact her deliberately to show how much they loved each other(Divya i advise treatment)

* Ma's dad again comes & asks divya to advise MA to forget sakthi.Divya says she will try

Edited by nallu - 14 May 2008 at 3:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI May12-15 divya believes MA" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks nallu for the summary updates Big smile

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Nallu, thanks for the brief updates par... Embarrassed

annoo

annoo

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks nallu for the updates.
Episode 84.
Aish is combing Divya's hair.Vaish calls Divya to a temple. She says its an auspicious day n all prayers and wishes will come tru if they pray to tht god. Divya doesnt show much enthu first. Then Vaish says tht MA has gone to tht temple to write the wish on a paper and tie it tht sthala virucham(tree). Divya is curious now.
Aish n Vaish walk thru a mango thoppu. Aish wants a mango. They r convincing Kuyil to get them mangoes. (There was some mokkai so called comedy not worth writing) Cry
Divya goes to tht temple. She finds MA tie tht paper to a tree. MA stares Divya. Divya stops MA and asks her abt her wish. MA replies tht this god n temple is so powerful tht anything u wish will come true. She had earlier wished tht her dad sud stop drinkin and he has stopped. And now this time she says she had wished for someone spl(manasukku pidichavar). If it doesnt happen she'll die Confused. Divya is even more anxious. As soon as MA leaves she takes the paper and reads it. She is touched after reading it. She then goes to MA's house. MA doesnt talk to Divya. Divya goes at the back of her(reminds me of Shakthi Embarrassed) and apologises for mistaking MA. She says "I thought u wud've wished to marry shakthi, instead u have prayed abt our marriage(Divya n Shakthi). I'm so sorry". MA asks her how does Divya knew abt her prayer. Divya says tht she has opened the paper. MA in flashback thinks how an old woman says tht once wish is written it sud not be opened back. She just sees Divya with pity Confused. Then she goes inside and brings sindoor for Divya.

Guys I dont know wat the director is trying to do with MA.
MA nallavala kettavala? Confused

annoo

annoo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
What happened to Shakthi? Has he gone on a long leave?

Just an info, I heard tht this director Rajendran was the one who directed Ithu oru kathal kathai.It had Prajin for some 20-25 episodes.Then he was replaced by some guy I dont even know his name.
Now histroy repeatsaa?? Ouch Ouch

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

What happened to Shakthi? Has he gone on a long leave?

Just an info, I heard tht this director Rajendran was the one who directed Ithu oru kathal kathai.It had Prajin for some 20-25 episodes.Then he was replaced by some guy I dont even know his name.
Now histroy repeatsaa?? Ouch Ouch

i also have the same nagging doubt.Thanks annoo Clap

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
thanks so much for the updates Nallu and Annoo....I was actually busy preparing for my committee meeting today and just finished a couple of hours ago.....phewwwww a big relief indeed.......

with regards to KNI, the sudden move for marriage (today's episode) seems pretty confusing.....so will the couple get married????

It seems as if Prajin took off a couple of shooting days, since these directors tend to capture a week worth of clips within a day or so. But I also heard that Prajin's back in Isaiaruvi (Kalaignar TV) - similar to Sun music program. So really don't know if he's gone or not.........

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks guy for the updates.... Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top