India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Flop Dino a hit in London

surkikhani IF-Dazzler
surkikhani
surkikhani

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Dino Morea has not enjoyed much success in Bollywood. However the beauties of London find Dino really hot. They could not keep their hands off him at a recent party.

Says an eyewitness, "When the ladies saw Dino at the party, they all surrounded him and would not let go him till he shook a leg with them."

Dino, who was pleasantly surprised at such an ex-pression of affection, says,
"I was pleasantly taken aback by the love and adoration shown to me by my fans. It was a very spontaneous reaction by me to dance with them."

The actor's Bollywood career never took off. Anamika, Bhram and a host of other releases tanked at the box office. He will next be seen in Sanjay Gupta's Acid Factory.

On a personal front, he has gained the love of the gorgeous Lara Dutta at the cost of his friendship with Kelly Dorjee, Lara's former love interest.

In spite of being a successful model with a rich Indo-Italian heritage, Dino cannot exactly be described as the heartthrob of Indian girls. But finally Dino has had a taste of stardom in London, where he was looking at certain projects and this adulation would be a great motivation for him to make London his new home.

abhikidiwani Goldie
abhikidiwani
abhikidiwani

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanks
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top