what if samar never come back....

Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

just imagine if samar never comes back.. i mean in ektas serial tht happens always..husband wife forgive each other nd... husband never comes back... wht if they say tht samar's plan is crash..omg tht ill be shocking ... wht do u think.. WILL SAMAR COME BACK???

hope he come back... but u neva no😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi87 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hope he come back but what was in precape of today episode πŸ˜•
Aphrodite thumbnail
precap was tht samar sys to guri tht he will come back nd anupam sys to guri tht .. mujhe tumhari ankhoon mein samar ke liye intezarr nazer a raha hai..nd she smiles πŸ˜ƒ
simi87 thumbnail
oh ok thanks hope samar come back πŸ˜ƒ i dont want any other stupid thing in this serial like plan crash samar lost memory 😑
LatishaSamit thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG so he leaves gauri.
SO what is teh story gonna be now?
i dunno whats happening and what has ekta planned.
what abt the murderer? how can he leave without finding out the murderer of his mom! he wanted to kill gauri for 5 years and now he has simply forgotten of him mom!
Aphrodite thumbnail
i know yh .. we dont want ny stupid memory lost nd things like tht...like in kayamath milind lost his memo 😭 ..ekta cant do tht to samar
simi87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: latisharc

OMG so he leaves gauri.
SO what is teh story gonna be now?
i dunno whats happening and what has ekta planned.
what abt the murderer? how can he leave without finding out the murderer of his mom! he wanted to kill gauri for 5 years and now he has simply forgotten of him mom!

he went to london coz of gauri that she will not forgive him  so he didnt try to find his mom murderer
simi87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xXx angel xXx

i know yh .. we dont want ny stupid memory lost nd things like tht...like in kayamath milind lost his memo 😭 ..ekta cant do tht to samar

ekta  please dont ruined this serial like ur other serials

i  left watching kayamath since milind lost memory   so  ekta please dont do anything stupidly with this serial 😭😭
Aphrodite thumbnail
but guri hv forgiven him now.. i think.. coz they show in precap yh tht samar is very happy nd sys tht he will come back..tht means tht guri hv firgiven him..coz shives soul came nd told guri to accept his brotherπŸ˜ƒ
simi87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xXx angel xXx

but guri hv forgiven him now.. i think.. coz they show in precap yh tht samar is very happy nd sys tht he will come back..tht means tht guri hv firgiven him..coz shives soul came nd told guri to accept his brotherπŸ˜ƒ

hmmm then why he gone to london  b4 he want to go to london coz of gauri but why he gone now 😑