Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sadhana is the lead

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Hi folks,

I am seeing a lot of posts in here about how Ragini will become a big thing and go on to achieve a lot , but I think the show is Sadhana -centered. The show will not show how Ragini is gonna shine, but the show is gonna focus on Sadhana's struggles. The show will also focus on Alekh- Sadhana love story and Ragini will play second fiddle to Sadhana. If Ragini is in the limelight , then its bcoz of Sadhana. Also, Ragini will marry Ranvir (after a looooooong time) and this is what the serial is going to showcase; this serial is about relationships and also it is definitely not going to show Sadhana / Ragini achieve success / fame. I found it funny to read that Ragini will become famous and then Ranvir will fall for her, so ridiculous. All the folks who are expecting Ragini's success and fame will sorely be disappointed, I am sure nothing of that sort will happen. I can , kind of guess that , Salekh romance is coming up next and then Ragvir (ragini-ranvir) romance. And ragvir romance may also happen after they getting married bcoz ranvir may kind of be forced to marry ragini, although she is not his first choice.

Just a thought...no offence pls. What do you guys think ???

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
hiya..

i think most of my posts saying about raghini...but dont get me wrong here..

the story will still focus on sadhna n her struggles but in the same time i think they should have a lil story about raghini too.this will not make sadhna less important.

watching story like struggling and  innocent is being played is really heartbreaking. what sadhna does for her family is really noble but her story alone will not bring a good stoyline for bidaai coz they need to see other prespective of beauty which is inner beauty and struggles to prove inner beauty also important. we cant see others inner beauty if she is not brave enough to show it. only confidence and self-steem can show the inner beauty of others.

i think bidaai should convey another positive message to the audience.. it is ok to have dark skin..we cannot change our colour but we can change people opinion about us.we cant change people mind through struggles and enduring pains like what sadhna did but by showing someone like raghini can achieve something big like fame in her life, it shows other we need to have positive mindset about ourselves and stay focus on what we are doing and sooner or later we will change others opinion about ourselves.

though some might think raghini becomes big will change the story which is supposedly owns by Sadhna, i think that idea is too much. I meant Salekh story is the main focus, that;s fact and she will have her highlight all the time but raghini lil story will change a bit others opinion. At least it will give some inspirations for others to feel ok in their skin and  they also know how to set their future without relying too much on their skin and face.

Bidaai team should come up with creative idea and Raghini story of being famous is another way telling people we dont sit and let others insult us for being what we are. maybe sadhna will taking a huge part in her jeejee makeover. Embarrassed

i am positive if they show big achievement in Raghini's life, Sadhna story still become the focus of bidaai. cause most of the time, Sadhna is Raghini's strentgh.

Edited by Eva JQ - 13 May 2008 at 3:58am
smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
You have put it in a nice way Eva...I agree that would be nice - to see ragini as a achiever instead of just getting married and settling down, but what I intended to say was - they mite not really show something like that bcoz the focus of the daily soaps has always been MARRIAGE and MARITAL PROBLEMS.
In the same Bidaai, we have Sadhana having marital problems and Ragini's marriage is potrayed as a big problem.
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
yeap.. its about marriage n martial problems but i think being an achiever and becomes bahu for such family ( i think some of them still have pejudice towards working class and dark skin woman) will still have a big problem.

dont mind i am saying this but i think most career women out there have to juggle between career and marriage, the pressure is high but for someone like raghini, the pressure even higher.

i totally agree this story about marriage but at the same time they also show how sadhna and raghini tried to earn money by giving tuition to Pratam and Guni and through dancing competition. That's show there is posibility one of them will pursue a career.

bidaai will not reveal their twists and turns. Every one of us is entitled for our opinion so lets see what will happen. But from my prespective, dancing competition and all those dancing classes will be a big turning point to Raghini and that will not make Sadhna less important. Now her cousin is married, I think she will spend her time to polish her dancing skills and talent. Wink

Edited by Eva JQ - 13 May 2008 at 5:16am
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Cant say about ragini ranvir wedding but yes, for the time being sadhana is in the limelight
but slowly the focus might shift to ragini

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top