Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

su-kk both out of house.....

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Well i know the topic name will make all very happy but  this is going to be come true. Omi has asked su to get out of house already and so Su will surely go to sundarnagar becauz  he finds fishy about raghu and land as he heard ratan and kk is accused for spending  night with boy and she accepted it and so kk too might leave house and su-kk may meet at sundarnagar..so i think by friday su-kk will meet.😉. so ab se aayega maza.......👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They might not meet in SN..bt somewhere else 😳 ...

And when truth will come out they have already been met and would have come near Wadhwas... 😳
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
well but su will go to sundarnagar for sure..he said he felt fishy for land and want..And might be they met somewhere ont he way..but su to ghar se bahar yeh to pakka...
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They might meet halfway from both their places & then saath saath....... 😳 😳 😳 ....but I hope they fall in love before they meet the Wadhwas 😕
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kk bhi...But i don't think they will me in sundarnagar
afg_91320 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree...i think that they will meet along the way. maybe kk will be askin for a ride, and su comes along the road somewhere! 😳 hopefully the two will meet before the end of the week!!
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes iagree kumkumsumeet meet in sundarnagar
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
well lets see kya hota hai..i think they should meet somewhere at devigarh or so where su can remember past or it may be su goes to sundarnagar where kk is roaming out of house and both meet..kyunki kk ka delhi aana i dont think hog..phir pata nahin what creatives have thought... 😉
Diya_jennifer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah i think kumkum will leave the house or maybe she stays home with having problems then sumit will help her out and prove her innocent.
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
su ka ghar se nikalna toh pakka 😉 but i feel ki kk will also leave..remembering guruji's words 😃