Posted: 15 July 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I LOVE HIM 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-xxx- Asha

myra rodriguez Groupbie
myra rodriguez
myra rodriguez

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hey Rahil ,

I am missing you a lot infact terribly.Your performance was fantastik in Babul,I was oggling you continuosly, you are the light in Babul that made me weak.

Your feminine projection had such pleasant effects in the society, that was amazing. You looked like a sweet pudding ,,,totally beautiful, If you were a woman with makeovers you would have looks to kill in a female body, your facial geography is beautiful.

Swayam rocked in agressive role,I was oggling at your looks there was nothing beyond you to see.

I loved the whistling scene.all the scenes were fantabulous.Exit of swayam was bad.

Your onscreen presence is very powerful, look at the lovely girls pining for you. very very sweet posts.

We are celebrating your birthday on 7th oct, you are invited via fantasy zone...venue --seaside dock--sunset time 5pm onwards--
theme dress--vajantimala saira bano-Ash-parveen babi- sushmita sen--all Rahil's fantasy queens .

I invite you for dance with 76 girls-my friends-& fantasy zone girls -Lets see how good you are!!! Fun & frolic waiting for you. All Rahil Fans are welcome via fantasy zone, since I don't know you personally.

Since you have not met your lady love, she is in your thoughts , ooohooo that thought place feels powerful, let us fill that place in your heart that day..
you love to make us compete , please don't tell me its vajantimala !!! plzzz
Fantasise all your dancing styles how you will be & send the vibes. You are a okay dancer we know you will mess up & that's the humor behind it. you like comedy

Lady Love's are waiting ----------------------Charm Us Rahil Azam !!!!!!!!. Time To Place your old fantasy ladies.LOL

Love is a feeling and it is a strong positive emotion of regard and affection. It is a sensation and magically generates in a person. The person you love would always be in your heart. You can't imagine even a single moment with out your love. You can sacrifice your life for your love. You can feel the pain of your love and you always pray for your beloved success. These are the few things which can tell you that are you in love or not.

I love you Rahil Azam -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MYRA.

Edited by myra rodriguez - 21 September 2008 at 12:41pm
aparichita Senior Member
aparichita
aparichita

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Rahil really we all miss u toooo much coz we all love u toooooooo much.......................................pls come soon in tv
Sonu_usa Senior Member
Sonu_usa
Sonu_usa

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Getting the feeling ..you are very busy..Totally focused ..You are truly good Rahil Azam..Awesome focus & concentration..Keep up the good job..
Don't have panic attack abt anything ..There is chaos in IF ,,everything is scattered & khichdi ..I don't like the energy in any forum..same old ppl ..no Taazgi..Ekta's shows R in trouble that I knew since last yr..she is crashing..Srk show is not doin gr8..Don't worry ..Thatz their karma & their problem..

Rahil Azam is Rahil Azam..Work & stay connected with all loved one's..chit -chat with them ..laugh with them..that'll boost your energy in Mega scales ..Bangalore will connect right into your heart..that shud keep your spirits high ..in your free time..

I'll keep posting ..keep reading when you have time..today I've been distracted..came to feel your Super energy..which gives me instant happiness..For some reason ..I'm not connecting..Dialed the number to your heart ..several times ..busy signal ..No problem..will connect ..when your heart is free..
So I"m not posting my thoughts today..

Good night Rahilji ..I've a busy day tomm..will connect later..

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

The Enchanting Mystical Princess from the Universe  Rubs her nose against his..gives him bunch of Super Loving Magical  KISSES in a sparkling Crystal bouquet each one glowing brighter than the other ..filled with all her love..She starts Radiating in each N every cell of his ..glowing ..sparkling..loving filling him with Invaluable happiness ..

~~**~~** Happy Valentine Rahil Azam ~~**~~**

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

***********************************************************************************************

YOUR NAME SPELLS AUSPICIOUS  ..

Your article in first wk of 2009 is a sound of auspiciousness..

~~ %% ~ WISH YOU VERY VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2009~~%%

Wherever you come & go ..your positive aura touches all life forces.. all hearts starts glittering in your Magnitude..Whatever you touch turns into diamond mine .. Whichever heart you rule that place becomes happy.. whichever mind you occupy gets -- bliss the ultimate Power..You Revive the dead & give it a powerful life force ..

Edited by Sonu_usa - 17 February 2009 at 11:11pm

Go to top