Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na
Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Sweet Moments with Rahil Azam (Page 3)

Sonu_usa Senior Member
Sonu_usa
Sonu_usa

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
25 dec

Super enchanting sparkling sweet sweet very very loving good morning to you..! ! Did you celebrate Christmas Eve ????

B4 the sunrise..I want to wish you Merry Christmas ! ! ! !

Its Christmas today ..Jesus was born..attained godhood [ universe ] in his body'no one could see that due to ignorance..after his death ppl realized ..that he was god'

Sonu knows Rahil Azam's Divinity..even if ppl can't see thru that..becoz he himself is unaware of his own strengths..Right Mr. Rahil Azam..

Come on sing the Christmas song with me.. lets rhyme & chime..to ur divinity together..

It  is auspicious....

Merry Christmas to you'chime chime..Merry Christmas to you..chime chime..

Merry Merry christmas to you Rahilji..Merry Merry sweet hugs & kisses to you  ..

Happy birthday to you chime chime ..happy birthday to you chime chime..Happy Happy sweet sweet love to you ..happy happy happiness to you Rise N Shine..

For  another super sparkling year with you --means life full of bliss , happiness & joy & contentment...You deserve the same..

The Mystical Sweet Angel from the universe  rubs her nose against his..gives him bunch of enchanting Magical SWIFT BABY KISSES in a sparkling bouquet 'filled with all her love..all over his face..forehead..eyelids..lips..neck..everywhere'

He looks in the mirror & feels the power of her enchanting loving kisses..& realizes how handsome he is'how irresistibly charming he is..then he looks at himself in the eyes of viewers & feels their attraction towards him..he feels very very happy..He's always happy in warm secured loved places..his urja ' energy level goes up or else he feels lost..

She Wonders..Such a strong & Powerful Man  Yet So babyish & So Spoilt'So childish' Oh my god' 'anyways  all the love energy is tight..suraksha chakra in him is tight..no downfall..Divinity is at its best..All  angels are showering blessings..from all directions..christmas lights in every heart is glowing to see  him in 3 weeks as Swayam Ranawat '

Merry  Christmas '.  Happy Birthday' Her soul rests in Peace When he's Happy '

* * * * I love you So much RAHIL AZAM* * * *

Edited by Sonu_usa - 11 February 2009 at 11:46am

^_^ ALIA ^_^ Groupbie
^_^ ALIA ^_^
^_^ ALIA ^_^

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
THANX
lovelyswaan Groupbie
lovelyswaan
lovelyswaan

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by animateash

ya nivedthaa i m toh fullly owned by karan wahiiiii i m reserevd for him awwwww Embarrassed

My sis is crazy abt KaranLOL This shd b gud news 4 her, all karan fans here 2LOL

lovelyswaan Groupbie
lovelyswaan
lovelyswaan

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu_usa

Hello Rahilji,

I left my comments in hats of to Rahil Post.You are so sooooo sweeeeet & cudddddddlyyyyyy. Don't work hard your acting is spontaneous, come naturally from within. Be Relaxed , calm always detached from places that gives you sadness & attach your mind to places that give you happiness.Very simpleBig smile

Rahilji, I'll ne inactive in IF for a while due to exams/ graduation/ I'll be on training for my new job which will be very demanding & time consuming.

I have been working part time on special projects for consulting firms to gather Practical experience & knowledge twice a week till now that has boosted my career opportunities.Now my life is getting really challenging.Lot of job offers...I sleep 2/3 hrs now.I come to IF only 4 U.

Rahilji, Mein aapse kuch kehna chahatee hoon, lekin Nahin Keh paa rahi hoon kyunki the place where I leave messages 4 U , I have been telling you to read the bottom portion,everytime I go there I feel the vibes of some ppl  following all the time to check my messages .LOL.& I'm right..curious to read wat I'm gonna rt 2 U. LOL

Anyways Keep checkin, I delete it after a day or I'll post after I get back.It is Career Related .

Hope you have uploaded the portfolio to your PC. It has absolutely accurate data, you will realise that soon.

If you have not uploaded, there is a detailed market portfolio in the Miditech post.

Bye Love you.....HMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh my god U R SOOOO sweeeeetttt.

Again here 2, Sonu, what R U graduating in Master's / Phd / MBa / Marketing. I'm curious coz, You are baffling me, You have amazing thoughts, your mind works in a very hi-profile versatile way.Big smile Hey, I like the way you talk on Rahil. He is my heart throb, totally crazy abt him.simply lov emm.Big smile

Edited by lovelyswaan - 30 May 2008 at 9:16am
lovelyswaan Groupbie
lovelyswaan
lovelyswaan

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Rahil Azam I have never laughed so much reading this section.

Sonu & Zayeena are the best thing that has happened to India Forum. One of the most beautiful free writing & open thoughts in India Forum. They feel warm friendly & extremely sweet.IF has bcum dull these 2 are reviving the spirits with so much humor i cannot express.

I have never laughed so much. LOL

Rahil Azam, I'll post my personalised thoghts some other day, I'm laughing so much reading this section now , i cannot be personal now.LOL

I'm enjoying you in Babul. Clap
lovelyswaan Groupbie
lovelyswaan
lovelyswaan

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowerrose

Rahil Azam your fan circle are very good.They are very different than the rest.They all have certain charm & genuinely nice people.

I/m really enjoying you in babul.The story is lovely.I love Payal's Performance & swayam's intense love .

Love is Love which has faith , passion & loyalty.Pyaar woh hotaa hai joh admee ko bewafaa hone nahin detaa hai.I can't wait see more.Only you can do this intense performance.  Gr888 work.

Sonu has analysed Swayam & Payal's Relationship.I think the personna she created for both is so fab, will be a superhit formula !!!

Can U perform that Personaa of Swayam created by her & can Astha Perform the personna created for payal?? I love to See you in that Role.Big smile Every woman will love that.

Which serial R u performing the gigolo role ?

Hey there I loved your comments on Payal / swayam relationship...I gave my theory..here it is

I think Astha / payal & Swayam are soulmates.

The scene with Astha ,she dreams what is about to happen, blood on her head / weird dreams are signs of soulmates.

Soulmates can be separated in a room of 1000 people, there is an instant knowing, instant fit & instant bonding.

When the time is right they come together, or else destiny is not kind that's what research says..

They have come together from many many lifetimes to take their love to a higher level.when they look into each other's eyes they see each other' soul only. They have been married or lovers from many many lives.

Soulmates have joyful life above ordinary people's life.Their relationship is totally magnificent, their lives come from their heart & soul.Their soul rests in peace & happy with each other. ..perfect fit

SUN / Moon eclipses/ amavas/ purnima pulls them together..baar baar takrate rehte hain till they unite.

Astha & Swayam are heading that way.Astha cannot control her emotions has no self control,see how she ran from the pooja defying all odds just to be with swayam.She makes all execuses to be with swayam.

This is my analysis Payal is dead but the relationship will head this way.
After payal stuff Swayam will turn to his soulmate.
SOULMATEs forever. Smile hope u lik my theory.

Edited by lovelyswaan - 01 June 2008 at 7:43am
lovelyswaan Groupbie
lovelyswaan
lovelyswaan

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Rahil Azam I'm crazy about you.

Rahil Azam I love you

Rahil Azam R u seeing anyone..say no don't brk my heart.

Rahil Azan I lovvvvvvvvvvvv Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I dream & Fantasise you day & night

lovelyswaan Groupbie
lovelyswaan
lovelyswaan

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelyswaan

Originally posted by Sonu_usa

Hello Rahilji,

I left my comments in hats of to Rahil Post.You are so sooooo sweeeeet & cudddddddlyyyyyy. Don't work hard your acting is spontaneous, come naturally from within. Be Relaxed , calm always detached from places that gives you sadness & attach your mind to places that give you happiness.Very simpleBig smile

Rahilji, I'll ne inactive in IF for a while due to exams/ graduation/ I'll be on training for my new job which will be very demanding & time consuming.

I have been working part time on special projects for consulting firms to gather Practical experience & knowledge twice a week till now that has boosted my career opportunities.Now my life is getting really challenging.Lot of job offers...I sleep 2/3 hrs now.I come to IF only 4 U.

Rahilji, Mein aapse kuch kehna chahatee hoon, lekin Nahin Keh paa rahi hoon kyunki the place where I leave messages 4 U , I have been telling you to read the bottom portion,everytime I go there I feel the vibes of some ppl  following all the time to check my messages .LOL.& I'm right..curious to read wat I'm gonna rt 2 U. LOL

Anyways Keep checkin, I delete it after a day or I'll post after I get back.It is Career Related .

Hope you have uploaded the portfolio to your PC. It has absolutely accurate data, you will realise that soon.

If you have not uploaded, there is a detailed market portfolio in the Miditech post.

Bye Love you.....HMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh my god U R SOOOO sweeeeetttt.

Again here 2, Sonu, what R U graduating in Master's / Phd / MBa / Marketing. I'm curious coz, You are baffling me, You have amazing thoughts, your mind works in a very hi-profile versatile way.Big smile Hey, I like the way you talk on Rahil. He is my heart throb, totally crazy abt him.simply lov emm.Big smile

Sonu what mkt prtfolio are U talkin abt. ??? I'm little concerned abt the way the marketing is going on for babul ? do you agree ?? kindly present your thoughts.Yaar ??I like your style of thoughts.Big smileplease don't ignore my comment.Embarrassed

Go to top