Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAYEENA thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: niveditha

True Ashu!!!!! Looks like Zayeena is also head over heels for Rahil the same way as you are for Karan Wahi!!!!! 😊 😳 πŸ˜‰

Niveditha thanx for feeling my love, so many Love gurus cho chweet,I love ppl like U

ZAYEENA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonu_usa

Hello Rahilji,

I left my comments in hats of to Rahil Post.You are so sooooo sweeeeet & cudddddddlyyyyyy. Don't work hard your acting is spontaneous, come naturally from within. Be Relaxed , calm always detached from places that gives you sadness & attach your mind to places that give you happiness.Very simpleπŸ˜ƒ

Rahilji, I'll ne inactive in IF for a while due to exams/ graduation/ I'll be on training for my new job which will be very demanding & time consuming.

I have been working part time on special projects for consulting firms to gather Practical experience & knowledge twice a week till now that has boosted my career opportunities.Now my life is getting really challenging.Lot of job offers...I sleep 2/3 hrs now.I come to IF only 4 U.

Rahilji, Mein aapse kuch kehna chahatee hoon, lekin Nahin Keh paa rahi hoon kyunki the place where I leave messages 4 U , I have been telling you to read the bottom portion,everytime I go there I feel the vibes of some ppl  following all the time to check my messages .πŸ˜†.& I'm right..curious to read wat I'm gonna rt 2 U. πŸ˜†

Anyways Keep checkin, I delete it after a day or I'll post after I get back.It is Career Related .

Hope you have uploaded the portfolio to your PC. It has absolutely accurate data, you will realise that soon.

If you have not uploaded, there is a detailed market portfolio in the Miditech post.

Bye Love you.....HMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh my god U R SOOOO sweeeeetttt.

Oh ho ho we want 2 know what u want t sayπŸ˜† har baar jab bhi aatee ho har ek post ki roshni uda detee ho, naturally ppl want to kno wat u say, we have to protect our interest kahin Rahil hamare haath se chale na jaaye.πŸ˜† Thank god tum mein itnee shakthi hai har ek ko mehsoos kar lete ho aur hamaree insecured shakti tumhain rok rahi hai...very good let that raaz remain like that.

After all u r my sautan , need to b careful of u big time.πŸ˜†

ZAYEENA thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasmine.k97

Sonu_usa and ZAYEENA seem to be like freakshly obsessd w/ a passion for rahil azam or azeem...
kinda creappy pst no offense ...shud rahil b worried bout stalkers???

Sorry jasmine the heart  that is filled with love & feelings can only understand love.πŸ˜† a poisonous heart can only emit venom.

Anim/ niveditha / saraa / sonu / nibbles / tj / tumhari & many many others sweet personalities stands revealed for their behaviour.

Freakishly obsession & stalking is a criminal offense. Your thoughts reveals your true self. Who R U ? 

If u feel Rahil is in danger from sonu & me ? why don't you ask him ? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I disagree with you this is a creepy post. You are no fan, someone trying to harm him...this is a public forum friends / foes / reporters/ competitors visit here.

I'll not give u the right to cause disharmony in this post.

This is a fan power build up post. like minded ppl will comment on this post.

Thank u very much --no offense.😊

Edited by ZAYEENA - 15 years ago
Sonu_usa thumbnail

----------------

Miss Zayeena , In response to all the comments made by you in all the posts.I respond to all of them here,since this is fan's domain...
There can be no daraar's ever, never-ever between ME & MY JAAN. πŸ˜ƒ
Magical charm of the universe has filled the space in our hearts which noone can ever fill or replace. πŸ˜†
I've given my heart to him 4ever & ever... he's my treasure which I'll love 4 EVER & 4 EVER coz there's noone as sweet as him . 😊
He's mine forever & forever...Miss Zayeena Arora
Distance & Destiny R 2 things that is keeping us apart. Irrespective of what destiny has in store. HE'll always remain in my heart in spirits which noone can take it away .
There are million of Stars & Million of dreams He's the only star for me. The only dream I dream is Rahil Azam ..
His special look & special face looks so special Him. I can never replace him with anyone in my heart.
His sweetness & loving attitude is unmatchable....I can never fight him on any grounds
His look has captured my eyes & bewitching personality has captured my heart.
His speech is so Pure / honest / direct intelligent & smart like an work of an ART ... with no trace of cleverness / cunningness / diplomacy soooo
unique 2nd to none in this whole universe. UNITY COMES FROM PURITY OF HEART. I Stay united with him in body mind & spirits thru purity.

MY HEART IS FILLED WITH SO MUCH LOVE FOR HIM ....SO POWERFUL EVERY POISON THAT COMES FROM ANY DIRECTION BECOMES INEFFECTIVE & POWERLESS. RISHTEY MEIN DARAAR ....Impossible.
Rahil Trashing Sonu---- impossible---not in zillion Years.Where there is Doubt ..rel is weak. I have firm faith in him 100% my rel is strong & powerful...Sonu weakens Zayeena & discards her comments on the grounds of Neg Energy....Low divinity-- insecurity WEAKNESS of Mind... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Energises her relationship with Rahil with Positive power------ πŸ˜ƒ
He loves her ~~~~*****she loves him ~~~~*******He loves her ~~~~***** She loves him~~~~***** 4 ever & ever

amidst the glowing candles of 7 gr8 powers of cosmic universe in their bodies & sparkling embers of the Solar system on high frequency mental wavelength surrounded by the unknown super powers of cosmic universe where no silly stupid comments touches them.

He loves her ~~~~*****she loves him ~~~~***** He loves her~~~~******She loves him~~~~****** 4 ever in bliss /contentment.He loves her ~~~~*****she loves him ~~~~*******Big hugs here ~~~~***** Warm cuddles there ~~~~***** 4 ever in bliss /contentment
He loves her ~~~~*****she loves him ~~~~*******Loving kisses here~~~~***** Loving teases there~~~~***** 4 ever in bliss /contentment
He loves her ~~~~*****she loves him ~~~~*******Light nozzles here ~~~~***** warm sizzles there~~~~***** 4 ever in bliss /contentment
He loves her ~~~~*****she loves him ~~~~*******Little ruffles here ~~~~***** little drizzle there~~~~***** 4 ever in bliss /contentment
He loves her ~~~~*****she loves him ~~~~*******Little ruffle on the cheeks ~~~~ soft nozzle on the nose~~~***** 4 ever in bliss /contentment
He loves her ~~~~*****she loves him ~~~~*******He loves her ~~~~***** She loves him~~~~***** 4 ever in bliss /contentment
They are always happy with each other irrespective of the world / society thinks abt them.
Good bye Zayeena --- Insecured Mind leads to sleepless Nights--- strange weird dreams--- full of misery...Wake up...from Jealousy. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sonu_usa - 15 years ago
myra rodriguez thumbnail

Hello Rahil,

I'm hapy 2 c u.

You 'll rock .

I read abt focus,by sonu...can U really do that.

I'm curious, I request her 2 prove it if she can do it.

Sunline is a fameline comes from opp cities & countries from west mumbai.As per my religion -- bible 125 leads 2 fame/ success & glory.How abt ur ratings go to 125 as a token of b/day gift as love pariksha. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i wish you success

I'm crazy abt you i'm crazy abt u I'm crazy abt u. I have nothing more to say.I fantasise you everyday

Edited by myra rodriguez - 15 years ago
myra rodriguez thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasmine.k97

Sonu_usa and ZAYEENA seem to be like freakshly obsessd w/ a passion for rahil azam or azeem...
kinda creappy pst no offense ...shud rahil b worried bout stalkers???

I disagree. they R well educated. This is marketing.so chill.There is a Besharam column in Bmtd ..need I say more.

Fans express their real emotions for the stars their bhavana, it is purely a personal space bet the stars & fans in letters / fictions or fantasies.So chill.This is a discussiom & expression of emotions which connects everybody.

Edited by myra rodriguez - 15 years ago
Sonu_usa thumbnail
25 dec

Super enchanting sparkling sweet sweet very very loving good morning to you..! ! Did you celebrate Christmas Eve ????

B4 the sunrise..I want to wish you Merry Christmas ! ! ! !

Its Christmas today ..Jesus was born..attained godhood [ universe ] in his body'no one could see that due to ignorance..after his death ppl realized ..that he was god'

Sonu knows Rahil Azam's Divinity..even if ppl can't see thru that..becoz he himself is unaware of his own strengths..Right Mr. Rahil Azam..

Come on sing the Christmas song with me.. lets rhyme & chime..to ur divinity together..

It  is auspicious....

Merry Christmas to you'chime chime..Merry Christmas to you..chime chime..

Merry Merry christmas to you Rahilji..Merry Merry sweet hugs & kisses to you  ..

Happy birthday to you chime chime ..happy birthday to you chime chime..Happy Happy sweet sweet love to you ..happy happy happiness to you Rise N Shine..

For  another super sparkling year with you --means life full of bliss , happiness & joy & contentment...You deserve the same..

The Mystical Sweet Angel from the universe  rubs her nose against his..gives him bunch of enchanting Magical SWIFT BABY KISSES in a sparkling bouquet 'filled with all her love..all over his face..forehead..eyelids..lips..neck..everywhere'

He looks in the mirror & feels the power of her enchanting loving kisses..& realizes how handsome he is'how irresistibly charming he is..then he looks at himself in the eyes of viewers & feels their attraction towards him..he feels very very happy..He's always happy in warm secured loved places..his urja ' energy level goes up or else he feels lost..

She Wonders..Such a strong & Powerful Man  Yet So babyish & So Spoilt'So childish' Oh my god' 'anyways  all the love energy is tight..suraksha chakra in him is tight..no downfall..Divinity is at its best..All  angels are showering blessings..from all directions..christmas lights in every heart is glowing to see  him in 3 weeks as Swayam Ranawat '

Merry  Christmas '.  Happy Birthday' Her soul rests in Peace When he's Happy '

* * * * I love you So much RAHIL AZAM* * * *

Edited by Sonu_usa - 15 years ago
lovelyswaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: animateash

ya nivedthaa i m toh fullly owned by karan wahiiiii i m reserevd for him awwwww 😳

My sis is crazy abt KaranπŸ˜† This shd b gud news 4 her, all karan fans here 2πŸ˜†

lovelyswaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonu_usa

Hello Rahilji,

I left my comments in hats of to Rahil Post.You are so sooooo sweeeeet & cudddddddlyyyyyy. Don't work hard your acting is spontaneous, come naturally from within. Be Relaxed , calm always detached from places that gives you sadness & attach your mind to places that give you happiness.Very simpleπŸ˜ƒ

Rahilji, I'll ne inactive in IF for a while due to exams/ graduation/ I'll be on training for my new job which will be very demanding & time consuming.

I have been working part time on special projects for consulting firms to gather Practical experience & knowledge twice a week till now that has boosted my career opportunities.Now my life is getting really challenging.Lot of job offers...I sleep 2/3 hrs now.I come to IF only 4 U.

Rahilji, Mein aapse kuch kehna chahatee hoon, lekin Nahin Keh paa rahi hoon kyunki the place where I leave messages 4 U , I have been telling you to read the bottom portion,everytime I go there I feel the vibes of some ppl  following all the time to check my messages .πŸ˜†.& I'm right..curious to read wat I'm gonna rt 2 U. πŸ˜†

Anyways Keep checkin, I delete it after a day or I'll post after I get back.It is Career Related .

Hope you have uploaded the portfolio to your PC. It has absolutely accurate data, you will realise that soon.

If you have not uploaded, there is a detailed market portfolio in the Miditech post.

Bye Love you.....HMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh my god U R SOOOO sweeeeetttt.

Again here 2, Sonu, what R U graduating in Master's / Phd / MBa / Marketing. I'm curious coz, You are baffling me, You have amazing thoughts, your mind works in a very hi-profile versatile way.πŸ˜ƒ Hey, I like the way you talk on Rahil. He is my heart throb, totally crazy abt him.simply lov emm.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by lovelyswaan - 15 years ago
lovelyswaan thumbnail
Rahil Azam I have never laughed so much reading this section.

Sonu & Zayeena are the best thing that has happened to India Forum. One of the most beautiful free writing & open thoughts in India Forum. They feel warm friendly & extremely sweet.IF has bcum dull these 2 are reviving the spirits with so much humor i cannot express.

I have never laughed so much. πŸ˜†

Rahil Azam, I'll post my personalised thoghts some other day, I'm laughing so much reading this section now , i cannot be personal now.πŸ˜†

I'm enjoying you in Babul. πŸ‘