Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mcm226

OMG varsha,exactly my thoughts..............last week Pt.Shivkumar Sharma n unke bete ko guest judge dekhkar expectation thi ke is show pe music world ke dighaj hi aayenge........but but but πŸ˜• 2nd week me hi Gaj ji ne zor ka jhatka de diya Mika n daler mehndi ko bulakar................never expected Mika ko koi musical show me judge karke bulayega πŸ˜• ....no offence.......Ali family ko kam se kam 4-5 points ki lead milni chahiye thi,unki team ke teeno ki singing bohat hi achhi hai.......Moyal family me Harsih ne achha gaya,manish was good but their Mom's singing was ......pata nahi daler paaji n Mika ne kya souchkar kal ke last round me unko 9 points diye,mere hisaab se unko last round me 6 points milne chaihe the.......

n last week Tashan me jatin ne hi Ali brothers ka 2nd song change kiya tha na,Ali's ne kitna achha song select kiya tha'Aaoge jab tum o saajna' but jatin ne unko 'sheeshe se sheesha takraaye' diya tha.........they sang sheeshe se also very good,but agar 'aaoge jab' gaate to aur ziada achha gaate...i love this song.....

Mandy mujhe bhi itna bada jhatka laga i had to stop TV and get hold of myself before choaking on my dinner when I saw DM and MIka  πŸ€’

Harish Moyal deserved 5 and he got 7

Mehboob Ali got 7 when he deserved 8  

Jatin should have never changed Ali bro's duet song from "Aaoge jub tum sajna" to "Sheshey se".  Although they sang it fantastic and received lower score.😑

Finally family performances.  Moyal family with off sur Mataji received 9 which was deserving of 5-6

Ali Family got 9 which was fair.

In short Moyal family should be 4 to 5 marks behind Ali family IMHO.

BTW I am so sick and tired of watching all sorts of love, ring, maa ka sapna drama and rona dhona on reality shows 😑 πŸ€’ πŸ˜” πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ .  GS does such a wonderful job of coming up with great show concept and singers.  Than he shoots himself in the foot by bringing unqualified judges and faltoo drama in the the show to turn viewers off.  This is my opinion and how I feel.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ya guys , I agree with u about Mika being the judge 🀒 ...lekin aaj main khush ......kahte hai naa all's well that ends well that's why I am going to ignore the fact that Ali family won just by 1 point!!!   πŸ˜²

I was almost having a heart attack when Mika said to yousuf ki aap chhote hai isi liye aapko saat point de raha hoon πŸ˜† ....Mika aur daler pajji ko bhi mazaak karna ata hai πŸ˜• ...

Let's see who the next 2 contestant families r ....

Over all a very surili evening πŸ˜›
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

I would like to... NO love to hear comments on Mika singing "O Meri Zohra Zabi" πŸ˜†

Was that singing? If one of the contestant had sung that these very judges would have told them Aapka sur kaha hai. And our Deler Paaji sitting there saying Wah Wah!!! Please can anyone send these two brothers the CD of the original song.

But really loved the way those old Moms were dancing and enjoying. πŸ˜ƒ

Lets keep the talks of marking away. πŸ˜† AND yes!!! Do watch Tuesday's episode to see some real Gajji Trademark drama. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†..

oh no I missed that part ..actually whenever I saw Mika with a mic , I fast forwarded it...... it was spoiling  the ambience of the show....

.but have to watch 'oh meri zohra zabi" ... I am not surprised at his audacity for attempting that song thoughπŸ˜†        

kiti_g thumbnail
Agree with all who said Ali family deserved more! and with due respect to Moyal mataji, she really was off-sur
Kal ka epi miss kiya and glad to know that Ali family won!!! Phew, justice done!!! πŸ‘
Can one of you pls give me some brief highlights of the show? 😳
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

Ya guys , I agree with u about Mika being the judge 🀒 ...lekin aaj main khush ......kahte hai naa all's well that ends well that's why I am going to ignore the fact that Ali family won just by 1 point!!!   πŸ˜²

Yeah I am with you on this one 😲

I was almost having a heart attack when Mika said to yousuf ki aap chhote hai isi liye aapko saat point de raha hoon πŸ˜† ....Mika aur daler pajji ko bhi mazaak karna ata hai πŸ˜• ...

My heart was in my throat when Mika gave Yousuf 7 and said you are young you have another chance 😭 I thought Ali Family lost. B/C no way they would give him 10 but thank god Ali parivar won.

Let's see who the next 2 contestant families r ....

Over all a very surili evening πŸ˜›

Yep Surili for sure πŸ˜›

I liked Mahesh Moyal's voice and singing alot better than Harish.  Harish was totally off sur in JA song.  Mahesh did fantastic with Lagan lag gayi from Tere Naam.  Mataji Moyal was completely off sur but did surprise me at the end with her last song.  Was not soooo bad.

Ali parivar each one sang fantasticly πŸ‘ πŸ‘ So Proud of young Yousuf πŸ˜ƒ Deserving family moved on. πŸ‘

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Tonight's episode Moyal and Ali family performances.  I was shocked to see Daler and Mika judging this show.  Are they qualified to judge trained singers.  Ali family comes from classically trained gharana.

I felt Ali gharana was not given proper marks and Moyal family was given bit higher points due to mom singing.  Jatin was very right with his coaching and his feedbacks.

Pls share your views.

you are so right...i feel sorry to see great singers not getting what they deserve right in front of our eyes and we viewers who appreciate good music and good singers just watch haplessly and helplessly injustice done.sumone mentioned that moyal mummy should confine herself to kitchen and bathroom and how i agree with that...arrey i love singing too but that does not mean i become a national  earache and boreπŸ˜†and that Ali mummy should be signed next for ramu's sholay part 3πŸ€’πŸ˜‰

kiti_g thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I liked Mahesh Moyal's voice and singing alot better than Harish. 

I agree 100 % Di ... i did like Harish in II1 and thought he sings well too but his brother is much better than him ... really good ...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

you are so right...i feel sorry to see great singers not getting what they deserve right in front of our eyes and we viewers who appreciate good music and good singers just watch haplessly and helplessly injustice done.sumone mentioned that moyal mummy should confine herself to kitchen and bathroom and how i agree with that...arrey i love singing too but that does not mean i become a national  earache and boreπŸ˜†and that Ali mummy should be signed next for ramu's sholay part 3πŸ€’πŸ˜‰

Shabari that was MOI who wrote that 😳 I take all the credit for it πŸ˜†   agree Mataji Moyal and Sholay part 3 πŸ˜›