India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*Who’s the Next IOTW?* (Page 16)

Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
omg muskaan your answers are mindblowing - i can't stop laughing at "pitthe mooh looks so tasty" one - ROFL

congrats again sweetheart - hope you had a good week and omg your answers are brilliant Clap Clap Clap

*tasha doubles over again imagining the baby saying pitthe mooh* ROFL

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan_2008

Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

hey Muskaan! CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I'm sure you have realize how tough it is being IOTW!Wink 

it's okay I know you are HAVING LOADS OF FUN! Very well deserved, I'm happy for you! Congrats once again! Clap

okay so I read your replies...we have many similiarties yaar...one being even my mom thinks she has two pets--my bro and I!

you are punjabi?? ME TOO! Smile 

okay anyway here is my list of questions for you...they are a little "hatke" so make sure you answer all of them! Wink

Rapid Fire (sorry Koffee w/Karan is something I always watch! LOL) i watch it 2 LOL

Name 3 actors you would love to be stranded on a desert with.

shahid kapoor, preti (she never stops talking LOL) and karishma

7th grade or 8th grade

high school or college--what are you most looking forward to? college Embarrassed

Rajeev Khandawal or KSG--the better actor? Rajeev Khandalwal Embarrassed

Armaan or Angad---the screen stealer? Armaan Wink

First word that comes to your mind when you read the following:

dog- scary Ouch

rain- romantic and fun LOL

sun- morning

beach- sand

city life- london

Armaan- sexy

IF- family

Shweta (me)- sweet

Friends- necessary

House- life

Music- a must

Stranger- danger LOL

Toothpaste- mendetant p LOL

Life- fun

Love- cant describe Embarrassed

Religion- important

Dreams- sweet dreams of Rahul LOL

Angels- beautiful

Amitabh Bachchan- retirement LOL

Okay some difficult ones! Tongue

Translate the song Pehli Nazar Mein Kaisa Jadoo (from Race) in English--at least the first verse! LOL

okie dokie di Embarrassed

first sight, what magic she did?

my heart has become yours Embarrassed

who knows what will happen? what will Happen who knows?

come lets live in this moment

im here and your here Embarrassed

come into my arms come...

oh sweetheart/darling

from both of the worlds come into my arms Embarrassed

forget everything else

oh sweetheart/darling

from both of the worlds come into my arms Embarrassed

forget everything else

Write a little poem for your friends on IF

ok im crap at this but still:

Like the stars in the night

Like the sun in the day

i Know you guys will be there in my life by myside Embarrassed

helping me out in my badtimes

making me laugh when im low

with this bond i know i fear no1 else Embarrassed

love u guys all the way

thanks for being what you are

If you were to walk the red carpet at the Cannes festival what would you be wearing?

umm a silk black gown with hot pink stones on the dress LOL

If someone were to introduce you how would they?

im not sure maybe by saying im crazy and a happy person LOL

Write the song you hum all the time.

pehli nazar mein Embarrassed

What song describes you?

im not sure..... but def a happy song Embarrassed

If you were to star in a hollywood movie what movie would it be? what role?

dont mind hollywood movies are cool as long as its suitable *ehem ehem*

If you were to star in a BOllywood movie what movie would it be? What role?

kajol from KKHH Embarrassed

If you were given a chance to make an appearance on a show what show would it be?

DMG and as minnie's big sis Tongue

Describe how it feels to be IOTW.

i feel awesome and so privelleged and happy all my friends have taken thier time out to congo me and post questions its seriously too good for words Embarrassed

Last few:

What are the few things you dislike about IF? at times the bashing Ouch

What are a few things you would change about IF? make it work faster at times its slowwww Ouch

What are a few things you absolutely LOVE about IF? the people all my friends and the atmesphere Embarrassed

What is life according to Muskaan? And how should one life their lives?

life for her is something that should be lived to the fullest and it should be like that Embarrassed

Do you want more questions Muskaan darling? Wink

Have fun! 

ShwetaEmbarrassed

Aww di these were awesome questions 

thanks soo much Hug

yep we have a lot of similarites Embarrassed

u can be back if you want Embarrassed im ready Wink

arrre wah Muskaan! Very nice answers...dil khush hogaya pard ke! Embarrassed

I just want to congratulate you again for being an amazing IOTW1 Great job loved reading your cute responses! Hug-Shweta

-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged
congo muskaann
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mosammad

Me Back... LOL  im glad Embarrassed

Can you cry under water? yes but no one can see i think LOL If a man alone in the woods said something would a woman still say he was wrong? depends on the woman Wink Can Bald people have Hairline fractures? yep LOL What's the difference between a novel and a book? im blank Ermm How old are you before it can be said you died of old age? i think about over 80 Confused If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? yep but the movie will be taken off the list sooner If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth? i dont think so LOL If you have a cold hot pocket, is it just a pocket?  yep If humans evolved from monkey's/apes, why are they still here? they wanted to be unique Wink Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? i dno LOL Why is the show called unsolved mysteries? if they were solved they wouldn't be mysteries. to make it look cool Do penguins have knees? i think so oterwise how would there be the penguin dance LOL Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on? beacuse the sound is going off na Confused How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit when if there was an emergency surely you would run through it? so ur not blocking the way if there was an emergency Embarrassed Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway? i will ask Shelly LOL In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section? non-fiction i think right? Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge? umm he wanted to be a different spongebob Tongue Does a two-humped camel store more water than a one-humped camel? yep more space Embarrassed If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk? nope LOL Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you? duck also means go low but chicken would be an insult  Embarrassed If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it? nope LOL If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven? i dont know LOL If you fart and burp at the same time, would it make a vacuum in your tummy? no i dont think so Do they call a fortune teller who cant see a "blind seer"? Confused Why do you put two cents in when its only a penny for your thoughts? to double ur thought Wink Can you cry underwater? yes but no1 can see i think LOL You know the signs on restaurant doors? No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? what if someone goes in with No Pants? Would the restaurant still have to serve them? umm with their eyes covered LOL If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant? nope Embarrassed Why doesn't flavored gum turn your mouth that color? it doesnt contain dyeEmbarrassed If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? umm half half i think LOL Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground? i will ask a mum Wink Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are? its an expression Embarrassed If the Wicked Witch of the West melts in water... how did she ever bathe? she didnt she was wicked Wink If bald people work as chefs in a restaurant,do they have to wear hairnets? yep to look good LOL Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness? too many will cause drowsiness and one will make u sleep Confused Do nudists have pin-ups of people with clothes on? LOL How can Darth Vader breathe and talk at the same time? cant we all do that? LOL If there's a wheelchair-bound comedian, is it still called "stand-up"? Confused When the French swear do they say pardon my English? nope LOL Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what somebody said, or do they hear the words in their head? hear the words Wink How did Walt Disney figure out how to make people pay to stand in lines all day? im gonna go ask the head when i go there LOL Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized? im not sure dont do that myself so i wonder Ermm Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? im not sure add dye for colour bubbles Wink
  • Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? beacuse counting all the stars is impossible but touching the wet paint to check is possible Embarrassed

Aweseome questions ur were the hardest of the lot Tammy LOL

but enjoyed my self Embarrassed

thanks Tammy Hug

take care

love muskaan

muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Ok Guys my final msg probably as IOTW LOL
i want to thank everyone for taking thier time out to read my anwsers and post me questions and even to congragulate me Embarrassed seriously even that emans a lot and im seriously touched Embarrassed
I also want to thanks trins and Sunits di for maing me IOTW thanks for chosing me Embarrassed it means a lot Embarrassed
Thanks everyone love you all Embarrassed
Take care
Love Muskaan
trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Dr. Muskaan!! Glad you enjoyed your week!

Go to top