India-Forums

Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan
Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan

todays

haji08 Senior Member
haji08
haji08

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
todays show was so good espically when lajjo tell uday to sleep on the bed and tells him that he is so niceEmbarrassedLOLClap what do u guys think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loop118

kshre25 Goldie
kshre25
kshre25

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I agree, it was totally cute. I hope they have more scenes like this. i think this show has a lot of potential especially when they get into the dynamics of the indian and nri bahu interaction. The whole Rekha and ranjeet thing is not really needed, but hey I guess someone has to be the villan.
Does this show not get much attention because its telecasted at 1pm and so most of hte people are at work?
Aphrodite Senior Member
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
i agree with u lot they both look too good together Big smile nd their jodi is the best jodi in the show.. Smile
ChaitanysFan Goldie
ChaitanysFan
ChaitanysFan

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
i just love Udhay's and Lajwantai's jodi it's the best they make a cute chemistry. Tongue they rock. East west udhay and Lajwanti are the best. Wink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top