India-Forums

i heard a news

priya1978 Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jaskaran48 Groupbie
jaskaran48
jaskaran48

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1978

i heard a news about how much ajay,kajol and tanuja offer for judging rock and roll family. zee tv offer them 10 karoare for this ahow. i think it is too much for them only judge for the show you know why because ajay devgan doen't know how to dance and kajol is not that great dancer like other actressess and i don't think tanuja did any dance in her movie. i think they need to choose professional dancer or either choose madhuri, shri devi or hema malini who know how to dance very well. even ashiwrya is also good dancer. and if they need to choose prefessnional dancer like farah khan or saroj khan or other pick other dancer. i think some time kajol,ajay and tanuja's judgement is not right some time their judge ment is wrong too. i think they need to have experience judge who dance in film industry atleast 15 to 20 years and who know how to dance very well.

i think you got your info wrong because 10 crore is alot of money...especially for just a tv show....so yeh...i find that a little hard to believe...i would guess it to be in the lakhs range/per episode but 10 crore is definitely 2 much...i think your info is wrong
NeemoluvzMumait Senior Member
NeemoluvzMumait
NeemoluvzMumait

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaskaran48

Originally posted by priya1978

i heard a news about how much ajay,kajol and tanuja offer for judging rock and roll family. zee tv offer them 10 karoare for this ahow. i think it is too much for them only judge for the show you know why because ajay devgan doen't know how to dance and kajol is not that great dancer like other actressess and i don't think tanuja did any dance in her movie. i think they need to choose professional dancer or either choose madhuri, shri devi or hema malini who know how to dance very well. even ashiwrya is also good dancer. and if they need to choose prefessnional dancer like farah khan or saroj khan or other pick other dancer. i think some time kajol,ajay and tanuja's judgement is not right some time their judge ment is wrong too. i think they need to have experience judge who dance in film industry atleast 15 to 20 years and who know how to dance very well.

i think you got your info wrong because 10 crore is alot of money...especially for just a tv show....so yeh...i find that a little hard to believe...i would guess it to be in the lakhs range/per episode but 10 crore is definitely 2 much...i think your info is wrong

The info is defo correct coz i heard it to on zee news yesterday. i was goin to write a topic on it but there has been one posted so yeah its right.  

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rocket

Just to let you guys know that 10 Crore for 3 people is not a whole lot of money. In Sa Re Ga Ma Pa challenge 2007, Himmi Bhaiyya (HR) got whopping 14 crore alone. I think combined together these three judges are better than HR.
I agree 10 karore is not much money these days. I think they did it bcos of the format of 3 generations.

In my opinion they are as good  judge as any one else . teh results depends upon public voting too.

NeemoluvzMumait Senior Member
NeemoluvzMumait
NeemoluvzMumait

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i agree i think that they are great as judges and no one can replace them.
jaskaran48 Groupbie
jaskaran48
jaskaran48

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
ohh 10 crores between the 3 of them...i thought you meant per person...because if it was per person i find it a little crazy, since they don't really do much....i mean with Himesh u can expect alot of drama and a hugeee fan following and all that...RnR judges just usually sit there and give the same 3 or 4 comments..."josh ke liye 100%"...."awesome performance...superhit performance"..."aaj choreography theek nahi thi"..."aaj mujhe energy kam lagi"....thas about it...but yeah 10 crores between the three of them is acceptable....

btw....i'm not saying they are bad judges...they jus't don't do alot compared to the judges on SRGMP...but once again thats my view...i'm not in their place so i wouldn't know...my opinion is based just from wat i see on the show...

Edited by jaskaran48 - 13 May 2008 at 12:05pm
arman_fan_karan Groupbie
arman_fan_karan
arman_fan_karan

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thats good
pearls1124 Groupbie
pearls1124
pearls1124

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
HR definitely deserve all that money and I think thats not alot for 3 people.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index