Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 63 - Page 102

Posted: 15 years ago
i m glad that...armaan finally confronted in front of rahul....now atleast somebody knows abt them....
yup anu....4 of them were hilarious!!!!!!
i was laughing throught !!!! 😆
ya....did u c shub singing "mere sapno ki rani kab ayegi tu" 😆

and the way armaan said "woh mere liye sab kuch thi aur ab nehi hai. Woh agar mujhe apni lyf mein nehi chahti to main kya karu? devdas ban ke baithu. Main us ke liye practically woh bhi kar chuka hu" almost made my heart burst with sympathy.
i know rohini....at thst moment i felt like dont worry......i wanted to hug him!!!!!
but my rahul managed to empathise with him!!!
yea. bchara armaan.....kabhi kabhi mujhe ridz par gussa ata hain for telling all those rude things to armaan lyk "agar it ni problem hai to phir mujhse milte kyu ho"

and sumtimes I feel angry on armaan for saying rude words lyk"main tumhaare saath wapas jaaoonga par tumhare liye nehi"(wen ridz had come to take him from kasauli)

Y can't those two just go up to each other and say "I LOVE U"

But i must say, rahul is pretty smart to understand armaan and ridhima's feelings. i think he will act cupid for the both of them
yea rohini..Rahul was smart understand what the others couldn't.I too think he'll be the next cupid for AR..
YAYYYY!!!! I want him to act as cupid.
atleast...he's way smarter than other cupids(nana,bi,gappu)
by the way now I have to go. Have to make sum siggys. cya all latr
hey rohini...rucha here..

rahul will be the cupid(hopefully)to bring AR closer!!

chill chill guyz don't worry rahul will be the main cupid between ar and both of them are suffering equally u can clearly see that and rahul will make both of them undesrtand what they mean to each other
arre how come noone is here today missing u all guyz come soon