How romantic... *sigh*

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I dunno if I am the only one who feels this way, so please bear with me if I sound strangeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I was reading the update, and I have not watched the episode (yet), yet I couldnt help but smile while I was reading.. for some reason, Amar going to different places, almost seeing Divya, catching a glimpse of her dupatta or something... I could imagine that in my head, him feeling the essence of her presence, yet he just missed seeing her physically... i just think that's really romantic😳 I dont quite know how to explain it, actually usually I probably would have got slightly frustrated at the fact that they still havent seen each other yet, but maybe cos I havent seen the episode yet I feel this way?πŸ˜› Pata nahin.. though i'd like to keep this image in my mind😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched it either, but just like you said...it sounds utterly romantic! He knows she's around him, and yet he can't see her, or reach out and touch her...but he's got that feeling...and he's perservering and trying as hard as he can. He known he's feet away from his destination..just the feelin that he's portraying is making me all gooey in the insides. πŸ˜›

But they're taking way to long. I though they'd meet in the 'special' episode. But the creatives took a whole week! Ugh..I'm frustrated as well.

This whole thing brings me back on the Twilight track. Edward feeling Bella's fragrance..and although Amar's still human, he can tell he's almost there...quite close to her infact.

This thing went through my mind as well. it wasn't romantic to watch exactly, but the atmosphere, situations and his/her feelings had goosebumps rising constantly on my arms. 😳
ammmu thumbnail
Annu, haila yaar, first of all I absolutely love your sari scene siggy!! One of my absolute favourites, love the colours 😳 😳 lovely!

You described it so beautifully, I know, I can see this wistful expression on Amar's face too.. though them not meeting is taking awfully long, just this episode, I felt something different.. 😳

I think they're being mean on purpose, we had so much of AD in Benaras, so when they're in Delhi now, we cant have them meet so soon, arghh 😳 but i'm sure when they do meet it's going to be just magic!

I do hope though, that when they meet, it's alone.. not in front of everyone. They can surely 'meet' each other in front of everyone else, but i want them to have this kind of hmm, quiet meeting? Dunno how to explain, not something so publicised, in front of the whole family.. we will see!
eclipse_101 thumbnail
Aww..thenkoo shoo much! 😳 πŸ€— It's one of my favourite scenes too, and I'm missing SV...although I love AD just as much the real magic between them hasn't been completely shown to the viewers of Dulhann. 😳

Exactly, it was a whole other feeling as I watched today's episode...haven't felt like that in a while.

They can't be mean to us. We'll just stop watching the show, and then they'll be broke. (Not literally..but they'll suffer great loss I think.) πŸ˜› So anymore of their thing, and...

Well, they know that we're crazy Dulhann addicts, and wouldn't quit watching it for the world. But, if the reason for this is so many Banaras scenes...well, that's quite lame.You don't choose if you give viewers good scenes and exactly how many. πŸ˜›

Hmm...now when I think about it. i think you're right. It would be different having them meet alone...and the urge to just run to the other and hug him/her forever...I can feel their impatience right now. I hope they meet alone now. Sin and Sam can see them together later. Edited by eclipse_101 - 15 years ago
ammmu thumbnail
Heehee, cholly aunty! πŸ˜› 😳

Yah, you're right, i know it's not a good reason, but I was trying to think of someway to defend them 😳 πŸ˜†

You're right, I can imagine the eyelock too.. aahh, the intensity 😳 cant wait, I wonder if they met today!

IPL Match was starting at same time as Dulhann.. bt theyre not on the same channel ... let's see!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shammmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! 😭 😭 How could I miss your post?! *sniff* Kaha ho tum darling. Actually I know where you are but formality ke liye puchna parta hai na?! πŸ˜›

Todays episode seems romanchic too!! At last they met!! 😳 😳
Nandoo thumbnail
Ammu...u have to see today's episode dear...fida hojaaogi...coz AD ke alawa aur koi bass 2 min keliyeh bhi dikhayi nahin diya....
thts tooo awesome ....to See AD like SV.... 😳
ammmu thumbnail
Hailaaaaa, they met?? Omg omg, I have to see this...! I havent seen Dulhann in 2 weeks, i need to find some time and catch up.. ahhh, finally 😳 😳

Reemmzzzz πŸ€— Formalities vormalities yaar... πŸ˜› I was trapped inside my books for ages, now finally I have some time to come out until my 2nd round.. eee, I missed not posting here!

Haila Nandoo, we got to see them as SV?? Eeeeeee, I'm cho excited, cant wait to see! High time... I am so tired of reading abt Sindoora doing things to Sagar.. oops, Amar πŸ˜›
Nandoo thumbnail
Ammu....today is a great day....we got to see AD as a thandi hawaan ka jhoka...after soo long time...we got to see thm as SV tooo...thts the prettiest thing...u knwl.. πŸ˜‰ 😳
eclipse_101 thumbnail
Haila! Me aur aunty! Oh no you didn't!

I'm so excited..I can't stop jumping...my sister's staring at me, and she's giving me odd looks. She just doesn't understand. πŸ˜›