India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

How romantic... *sigh*

ammmu IF-Sizzlerz
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

I dunno if I am the only one who feels this way, so please bear with me if I sound strangeEmbarrassedLOL

I was reading the update, and I have not watched the episode (yet), yet I couldnt help but smile while I was reading.. for some reason, Amar going to different places, almost seeing Divya, catching a glimpse of her dupatta or something... I could imagine that in my head, him feeling the essence of her presence, yet he just missed seeing her physically... i just think that's really romanticEmbarrassed I dont quite know how to explain it, actually usually I probably would have got slightly frustrated at the fact that they still havent seen each other yet, but maybe cos I havent seen the episode yet I feel this way?Tongue Pata nahin.. though i'd like to keep this image in my mindEmbarrassed

eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched it either, but just like you said...it sounds utterly romantic! He knows she's around him, and yet he can't see her, or reach out and touch her...but he's got that feeling...and he's perservering and trying as hard as he can. He known he's feet away from his destination..just the feelin that he's portraying is making me all gooey in the insides. Tongue

But they're taking way to long. I though they'd meet in the 'special' episode. But the creatives took a whole week! Ugh..I'm frustrated as well.

This whole thing brings me back on the Twilight track. Edward feeling Bella's fragrance..and although Amar's still human, he can tell he's almost there...quite close to her infact.

This thing went through my mind as well. it wasn't romantic to watch exactly, but the atmosphere, situations and his/her feelings had goosebumps rising constantly on my arms. Embarrassed
ammmu IF-Sizzlerz
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Annu, haila yaar, first of all I absolutely love your sari scene siggy!! One of my absolute favourites, love the colours Embarrassed Embarrassed lovely!

You described it so beautifully, I know, I can see this wistful expression on Amar's face too.. though them not meeting is taking awfully long, just this episode, I felt something different.. Embarrassed

I think they're being mean on purpose, we had so much of AD in Benaras, so when they're in Delhi now, we cant have them meet so soon, arghh Ouch Embarrassed but i'm sure when they do meet it's going to be just magic!

I do hope though, that when they meet, it's alone.. not in front of everyone. They can surely 'meet' each other in front of everyone else, but i want them to have this kind of hmm, quiet meeting? Dunno how to explain, not something so publicised, in front of the whole family.. we will see!
eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Aww..thenkoo shoo much! Embarrassed Hug It's one of my favourite scenes too, and I'm missing SV...although I love AD just as much the real magic between them hasn't been completely shown to the viewers of Dulhann. Embarrassed

Exactly, it was a whole other feeling as I watched today's episode...haven't felt like that in a while.

They can't be mean to us. We'll just stop watching the show, and then they'll be broke. (Not literally..but they'll suffer great loss I think.) Tongue So anymore of their thing, and...

Well, they know that we're crazy Dulhann addicts, and wouldn't quit watching it for the world. But, if the reason for this is so many Banaras scenes...well, that's quite lame.You don't choose if you give viewers good scenes and exactly how many. Tongue

Hmm...now when I think about it. i think you're right. It would be different having them meet alone...and the urge to just run to the other and hug him/her forever...I can feel their impatience right now. I hope they meet alone now. Sin and Sam can see them together later.

Edited by eclipse_101 - 12 May 2008 at 9:02pm
ammmu IF-Sizzlerz
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Heehee, cholly aunty! Tongue Embarrassed

Yah, you're right, i know it's not a good reason, but I was trying to think of someway to defend them Embarrassed LOL

You're right, I can imagine the eyelock too.. aahh, the intensity Embarrassed cant wait, I wonder if they met today!

IPL Match was starting at same time as Dulhann.. bt theyre not on the same channel ... let's see!
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Shammmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Cry Cry How could I miss your post?! *sniff* Kaha ho tum darling. Ouch Actually I know where you are but formality ke liye puchna parta hai na?! Tongue

Todays episode seems romanchic too!! At last they met!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ammu...u have to see today's episode dear...fida hojaaogi...coz AD ke alawa aur koi bass 2 min keliyeh bhi dikhayi nahin diya....
thts tooo awesome ....to See AD like SV.... Embarrassed
ammmu IF-Sizzlerz
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hailaaaaa, they met?? Omg omg, I have to see this...! I havent seen Dulhann in 2 weeks, i need to find some time and catch up.. ahhh, finally Embarrassed Embarrassed

Reemmzzzz Hug Formalities vormalities yaar... Tongue I was trapped inside my books for ages, now finally I have some time to come out until my 2nd round.. eee, I missed not posting here!

Haila Nandoo, we got to see them as SV?? Eeeeeee, I'm cho excited, cant wait to see! High time... I am so tired of reading abt Sindoora doing things to Sagar.. oops, Amar Tongue

Go to top