Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF:Love Story - Upd. March 28th Page 23 (Page 7)

canideactivate IF-Stunnerz
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Part 10:

Everyone is around Sagar's Desk listening to him playing guitar he ends his song and then everyone starts to clap. The teacher also walked in while Sagar was playing.

Girl listening to Sagar play: OMG that was amazing

Sagar: Thank you

Sindoora: Wow Sagar itna acha - (Wow Sagar that was good)

Teacher: Tumhara naam kya hai - (What is your name?)

Sagar: Sagar

Teacher: Tum to merse bhi acha play kerte ho tumko to dusri class main hona chaiye - (You play better than me you should be in the other class.)

Sagar: Thank you sir per maine 4 saal guitar lena hai aur phir main is saal guitar 4 main jayoon phir agle saal main phir guitar nahi le sakta - (Thank you but I want to take 4 years of guitar so if I go to guitar 4 then I can't take guitar all 4 years.)

Teacher: Theek hai per kabhi kabhi meri help kerni paregi - (OK but you will have to help me sometimes.)

Sagar: Theek hai - (OK)

Girl in class: Sagar tum ek aur gana sunaoge. Mera favorite gana hai hai Main Agar Kahoon from OSO- (Sagar will play another song for us.)

Teacher- Hain Sagar ek aur gana - (Yes Sagar one more song)

Sagar: Theek hai

(Sagar start to play and while he is playing everyone is looking at him and enjoying the song)(The song ends)

Teacher: Sagar ek din merko apne jaise guitar play kerna sikhana. 2 minute main class shuro ho rahi hai- (Wow Sagar one day you have to teach me how to play guitar as well as you. Class is starting in two minutes)

Sagar: Main dil se play kerta hoon - (I play from my heart)

Girl in class: Sagar mera birthday March 4th ko hain tum aa sakte ho. Apne guitar ke saath. Mera naam aditi hai.- (Sagar my birthday is on march 4th will you come. bring your guitar. My name is Aditi

Sagar: Merko bata dena kahan pe hai tumhari birthday party main ajayoonga. Main apni girlfriend ko saath le ayoon. - (Tell me where the party is I will come. Can I bring my girlfriend.)

Aditi: Yes. Yeh Jo apke saath sit ker rahi hain apki girlfriend hai. - (Yes. The girl sitting next to you is that your girlfriend)

Sindoora: Nahi main Sagar ki girlfriend ki cousin hoon. Mera naam Sindoora hai - (No I am Sagar's girlfriends cousin.)

Aditi: Sorry, Merko pata nahi tha - (Sorry I didn't know)

Sagar: Koi nahi - (No big deal.)

Aditi: Sindoora aap bhi ajana - (Sindoora you should come too)

Sindoora: Theek hai. - (OK)

Teacher: Acha aab saab apni seat main baath jao. Class main 30 minutes hain aur pehla hafta hai to phir isliye basics dekhange - (Now everyone sit in you seats. We have 30 minutes of class left. Since it is the first week we will look at the basics.)

(The teacher continues talking and the class ends)(Sagar and Sindoora have the next class togther too so they walk together in the halls.)

Sagar: Meri favorite class hai guitar. Vidya hoti zaada maaza ata.- (Guitar is my favorite class. If Vidya was there it would be funner.)

Sindoora: Main Vidya jitne fun to hoon nahi. -(I am not as fun as Vidya.)

Sagar: Nahi aap bhi achi haan. - (No, You are nice too.)

Sindoora: Thanks per tum to baas yunhi ke rahe ho. - (Thank you but you are just saying that.)

Sagar: Nahi, Main kabhi jahoot nahi bolta - (No, I never lie.)

Sindoora: Thank you Sagar tum bhi bahaut ache ho. - (Thank you Sagar you are very nice too.)

Sagar: Class agayi. - (Class is here.)

(Sagar walks in the class and Vidya is already there waiting for him Sagar and Vidya both sit down they can talk the first 5 minutes because the teacher is always late.)

Sagar: Vidya Maine tumhare ko miss kiya. Tumne merko miss kiya. - (Vidya I missed you did you miss me.)

Vidya: Nahi. - (No)

Sagar: Kya? - (What?)

Vidya: Tum bhi sari baatein serious le lete ho. - (You take things so seriously.)

Sagar: Merko pata tha ki main itna hot hoon merko kaise miss nahi ker sakti. - (I knew it I am so hot how can you not miss me.)

Sindoora: Sagar class main kitna maaza aya tha. - (Sagar class was so much fun.)

Sagar: Vidya tum bhi guitar le leti kitna maaza ata. - (You should have taken guitar it would have been fun.)

Vidya: Art class itni boring hai. Main dekhoongi ki main class badal sakti hoon ya nahi. - (Art class is so boring. I will see if I can change clasess.)

Sindoora(Thinking): Nahi yeh Vidya ajayegi to mera plan kharab ker degi. - (No, if Vidya comes into that

Sindoora: Per tum itni achi artist ho Vidya. Kya hua agar class boring hai. - (But your such a good artist Vidya. It doesn't matter if the class is boring.)

Vidya: Vaise to main sabse achi hoon aur teacher bhi keta hai ki main achi hoon. - (Well I am the best and the teacher also says I am good.)

Sagar: Main to batana hi bhool gaya March 4th ko kya ker rahi ho. - (I forgot to tell you. What are you doing on March 4th.)

Vidya: Kuch bhi nahi. Kyun? - (Nothing. Why?)

Sagar: Hum dono ne ek party pe jana hai. - (Both of us have to go to a party.)

Vidya: Kiski - (Whos?)

Sagar: Aditi woh kehti hai ki main uski birthday pe guitar le ker ayoon. Tum bhi mere saath ayogi. Tumhare Sindoora Di bhi a rahi hai - (Aditi, she says that I should come to her birthday with my guitar. You will come with me too won't you. Your Sindoora Di is coming too.)

Vidya(Thinking): Sindoora di a rahi hain to merko bhi chalna parega. -(If Sindoora Di is going I will have to go too.)

Vidya: Aacha theek hai. - (Ok.)

(Class begins when the teacher enters.)

Sorry for the short update. I might update Saturday or Sunday.

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
so good <3 wonder what will happen at the party, continue soon please
Manusha_Divz IF-Stunnerz
Manusha_Divz
Manusha_Divz

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Cool update ,i wonder how the party will play out.
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushtari

so good <3 wonder what will happen at the party, continue soon please

Thank you I will continue today or tommorow

Originally posted by divz_fan

Cool update ,i wonder how the party will play out.

Thanks

Edited by *xoxo* - 13 September 2008 at 5:53am
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Nice update! Finally you updatet!...
I loved it!
Cont soon!

Love Charri<3
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charri7878

Nice update! Finally you updatet!...
I loved it!
Cont soon!

Love Charri<3

Thank you.

I will try to update again today or tommorow
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
awesome update!
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Ur FF is great dear........loved it......
Plzzzzz update soon......

Go to top