Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF:Love Story - Upd. March 28th Page 23 (Page 20)

canideactivate IF-Stunnerz
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Part 22:
Sagar Vidya are really happy that their relationship will stay strong and the coin means alot to them. Bharat and Aditi and Chinu and Shalu also take blessing from Pundit Ji. They leave the mandir and go to the hotel where they left their stuff. They leave the hotel and get on the train. When they're on the train the weather gets bad and Sagar Vidya fall off the train. Bharat Aditi Chinu and Shalu try to save them but it happens too fast. They tell the conductor to stop the train but he says that by now Sagar Vidya are probably dead.

Sagar and Vidya are both ok, but Vidya is unconcious right now. Sagar gives Vidya his jacket because it's raining and he doesn't want her to get wet. Vidya wakes up.

Vidya(scared): Sagar hum kahan hain. - (Sagar where are we)

Sagar(crying): Hum dono train se gir gaye. - (We both fell off the train)

Vidya: Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho yeh maazak hai na. - (What you saying? You are joking right.)

Sagar: Kash ki yeh maazak hota, per nahi hai weather bahuat kharab ho gaya tha aur hum dono phir gir gaye.- (I wish it was a joke, but it's not the weather was soo bad that we both fell.)

Vidya: Atleast hum dono saath saath hain. - (Atleast both of us are together.)

Sagar: Yahan tum na hoti to pata nahi main kya kerta. - (If you weren't with me I don't know what I would have done.)

Sagar sneezes

Vidya: Yeh to tumhare ko thund lag gayi hai. Apna coat le lo. - (You are starting to get a cold. Take your coat.)

Sagar: Tumhare ko iske zaada zuroorat hai. Abhi hum dono dekhte hain ki koi ghar hai ya koi jagan hai jahan per hum dono rahe sakte hain- (You need it more. Right now both of us are going to try to find a house or someplace where can both stay)

Vidya trys to get up but she can't.

Vidya: Sagar merko lagta hai mere taang break ho gayi hai merse utha nahi ja raha. - (Sagar I think that my leg is broken I can't get up)

Sagar: Vidya main tumhare ko utha ke chalta hoon. I don't want you to be in pain.- (Vidya I will carry you. I don't want you to be in pain)

Vidya: Thank You.

Sagar: Merko lagta hai ki humare saath ek humara bag bhi gira tha. - (I think that one of our bags fell with us.)

Vidya: Sagar, hum kya kerenge humare ko to pata bhi nahi hain ki hum kahan hain yahan per to har jagan trees hain hum ab kya kerenge sabko kaise batange ki hum theek hain. - (Sagar what will we do, we don't know where we are there are trees everywhere and how will we tell everyone where we are.)

Sagar: Vidya tum chinta na kero main hoon na. - (Vidya don't worry I'm here.)

Sagar picks up Vidya and they start walking. After half an hour Sagar gets tired and Sagar Vidya both sit down to take a rest Sagar and Vidya hug eachother for heat. In the distance Vidya sees a light.

Vidya: Sagar woh dekho wahan per ek light hai. Merko lagta hai ki wahan per ghar hai-  (Sagar look over there, there is a light. I think that there is a house there)

Sagar: Vidya tumhare paas cellphone hai. Hum ghar call ker saktein hain. Mera cellphone main apne bag main bhool gaya- (Vidya do you have your cellphone. We can call home. I forgot my cell phone in my bag.)

Vidya: Hain mere paas hai apna cellphone. - (Yes I have my cellphone.)

Sagar tries to dial home but he doesn't get a signal

Sagar: Signal nahi hai. Hum us light ke paas jatein hain maybe ghar hai aur unke paas phone hoga. - (There is no signal. We can go to that light maybe it's a house and they have a phone.)

Sagar Vidya go toward the light it is a house. They knock on the door a woman comes to the door. Her name is Seema:

Seema: Tum yahan per kya ker rahe ho? - (What are you doing here?.)

Sagar: Hum dono train se gir gaye thay, aur phir humare ko apka ghar dikha phir humne kaha ki, apke ghar main phone hai to phir hum apne ghar walon ko phone ker lenge. - (We fell from a train and then we saw your house and we thought that if you have a phone then we can call our family.)

Seema: Phone to kharab hai, per tum dono yahan rahe sakte ho agar tum chaho. - (The phone isn't workign but you can stay here if you want.)

Sagar: Nahi hum aisa nahi ker sakte aap ko takleef hogi. - (No we can't do that we don't want to bother you.)

Seema: Tum raat ko kahan jayoge subhe tum chahe chale jana. Yahan per rahe jayo koi takleef nahi hai tum dono guest house main rahe sakte ho. Tum dono ache parivaar ke lagte ho. Apne kapre badal ke main kuch kahane ka lati hoon aur phir main tumhare ko guest house dikha dongi. Andar ajayo. - (Where will you go at night, you can leave in the morning if you want. You can stay here it won't be a bother, both of you look like you come from a nice family. Change your clothes, I will bring you some food and then I will show you the guest room. Come inside)

Sagar Vidya come inside

Vidya: Thank You Auntie. Per humare paas to kapre bhi nahi hain humare ko laga ki bag gira hai per mila nahi. - (Thank You auntie. But we don't have any clothes we thought that one of our bags fell but we couldn't find it.)

Seema: Chinta kerne ki koi zuroorat nahi hai. Tumhare naam kya hain. - (There is no need to worry. What are your names.)

Sagar: Mera naam Sagar hai. Aur yeh Vidya hai. - (My name is Sagar and this is Vidya)

Seema: Sagar tum mere beta kay kapre pahan sakte ho aur Vidya tum mere kapre pehan sakti ho. - (Sagar you can wear my son's clothes and Vidya you can wear my clothes.)

Vidya: Auntie agar main pooch sakti hoon tumhare beta kahan hai. - (Auntie if I may ask where is your son.)

Seema: Mera beta army main hai to phir woh jab chuti hoti hai to phir ata hai. Chalo main tumhare ko kapre deti hoon- (My son is in the army whenever he has a vacation he comes home. Come on I will give you some clothes)

Sagar: Thank You so much. Aaj kal kum log hotein hain jo koi ajanabee ko apne ghar main rakhte hain. - (Thank You so much. Nowadays there are a few people that keep strangers in their house.)

Seema: Agar tum kuch galat keroge to merko karate bhi ati hai. Ab chalo main tumhareko kapre deti hoon.- (If you do anything wrong I know Karate too. Now come on I will give you the clothes.)

Sagar and Vidya follow Seema. She gives them some clothes to wear. After they dress Seema asks them if they want something to eat now.

Sagar: Auntie hum dono kya guest house main kaha saktein hain aur ek candle de sakte ho please. - (Auntie can both of us eat in the guest house and can you please give us a candle.)

Seema: So sweet candle light dinner.

Happy New Year!!!!!!

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
ATB!!
bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! What a twist, Bhumika!! wow! that was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig shocker!!!!!!!! really awesome update!! luved it, but still can't believe they fell off!! hope everything is alright soon!!! thanks for the update!!!
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
oh llala..cant wait for the other update...continue soon pleaseee
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

OMG!!! What a twist, Bhumika!! wow! that was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig shocker!!!!!!!! really awesome update!! luved it, but still can't believe they fell off!! hope everything is alright soon!!! thanks for the update!!!
Thank You!!!! When I heard the idea from svforever of them falling out of the train and a candle light dinner I thought it was really cute.

Originally posted by mushtari

oh llala..cant wait for the other update...continue soon pleaseee
Thank You!! I will try to continue maybe on Saturday but the whole winter break I haven't done any homework so I have to finish that.
_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
VERY CUTE!!!

CONT SOON!!

TAKE UR TIME!!
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Monu_

VERY CUTE!!!

CONT SOON!!

TAKE UR TIME!!
Thank You!!!
I think it will take me a little longer to post an update this week because I have sooo much homework.
bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by bmtdluver

Thank You!!!! When I heard the idea from svforever of them falling out of the train and a candle light dinner I thought it was really cute.

yeah, radika is one thinker!! thats why her ff is aweosme Big smile

Go to top