Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF:Love Story - Upd. March 28th Page 23 (Page 17)

Vidyaa IF-Dazzler
Vidyaa
Vidyaa

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Thats fine dear !

It is not at all a stupidity ... even if you think it is . , then we are ready to so all stupid things for SV and for such great updates ....

Hope to see lot more SV scenes ....

I must say  , youu write them soooo well ....

Thanks

Vidya

khakshan-aa IF-Rockerz
khakshan-aa
khakshan-aa

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
lovely update dear....

keep it up.

Khakshan
canideactivate IF-Stunnerz
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Thats fine dear !

It is not at all a stupidity ... even if you think it is . , then we are ready to so all stupid things for SV and for such great updates ....

Hope to see lot more SV scenes ....

I must say  , youu write them soooo well ....

Thanks

Vidya
Thank You!!!!! That made me happy!!Smile

Originally posted by khakshan-aa

lovely update dear....

keep it up.

Khakshan
Thank YouSmileSmileSmile
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Part 20:

Sagar, Vidya, Shalu, Chinu, Bharat and Aditi return from their picnic and everyone starts to watch TV and they wait for the guests to arrive.

Sagar: Wow my favorite movie is on. Strike hai to koi serial to dekh nahi sakte. - (Wow my favorite movie is on. We can't watch serials because of the strike.)

Vidya: Wow Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is meri bhi favorite movie hai . - (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is my favorite movie too.)

Shalu: ShahRukh Khan ki acting kitni achi hai. - (ShahRukh Khan's acting is good.)

Bharat: Sagar yeh movie tumne kitni bar dekhi hai? - (Sagar how many times have you watched this movie?)

Chinu: Dada ne yeh movie 50 time se jaada dekhi hogi. - (He has probably watched this movie 50 times.)

Sagar: Merko SRK ki sari lines yaad hain - (I remember all of SRK's lines.)

Shalu: Vidya ko Kajol ki sari lines yaad hain. Vidya ne yeh movie bhi 50 minutes se jaada leti hogi. - (Vidya remembers all of Kajol's lines. Vidya has also watched that movie more than 50 times.)

Vidya: SRK aur Kajol ki itni achi chemistry thi us movie main. - (SRK and Kajol's chemistry was so good in that movie.)

Vidya and Sagar flick each other's nose like Rahul and Anjali in KKHH and then they both hug.

Aditi: Kabhi KKHH ka remake bana to tum dono us main acting keroge to phir movie superhit hogi. Pehli movie se bhi jada chale kyunki tum dono main itni achi chemistry hai- (If there is ever a remake of KKHH and both of you act in it will be a super hit, It would be better than the first movie because both of you have really good chemistry,)

Sagar: Aapka aur Bharat Bhaiya dono main bhi to kitne chemistry hai. Aur Chinu aur Shalu main bhi dono (You and Bharat Bhaiya also have really good chemistry. And Chinu and Shalu too)

Aditi: Woh to hain hi. Per hum sab tumhari taran itne romantic nahi ban sakte. Jaise icecream ke saath. - (Well ofcouse. But we all can't be romantic like you two. Like with the icecream.)

Vidya: Woh to hum dono ki chemistry itni achi hai kyunki main itni romantic hoon. - (The only reason that I have good chemistry is because I am soo romantic.)

Sagar: Tum nahi ho romantic. Main romantic hoon. - (Your not romantic. I'm romantic.)

Vidya: Tumhare ko pata hai ki main tumhare se jada romantic hoon. Main baat nahi kerongi tumhare se agar tum sach na bole ki main romantic hoon- (You know that I'm more romantic than you. I won't talk to you until you tell the truth and say that I'm more romantic)

Sagar: Theek hai tum merse jada romantic ho. Main tumhare se baat kerne ke bina rahe nahi sakta- (Alright you are more romantic then me. I can't live without talking to you.)

Vidya: So sweet

Aditi: Hum sab Truth or Dare play kerein? - (Do you all want to play truth or dare.)

Shalu: Truth aur dare main maaza ayega. Main Shuru keroon- (Truth or Dare will be fun. Can I start.)

Aditi: Hain theek hai. - (OK)

Shalu: Chinu Ji Truth or Dare.

Chinu: Truth

Shalu: Tum mujhse pyaar kerte ho. - (Do you love me.)

Chinu: Yes, Maine kabhi kisi aur se inta pyaar nahi kiya jitna main tumse kerta hoon. - (Yes, I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.)

Shalu: Woh to merko pata tha. Merse kaun pyaar nahi kerta? Acha Bharat ab tum poocho kisiko- (I knew that. Who doesn't love me? Ok Bharat now you ask someone.)

Bharat: Sagar, Truth or Dare.

Sagar: Truth

Bharat: What is your biggest fear.

Sagar: Mere sabse badi fear hai. Hasna na. Mere sabse badi fear hai, ki ek din main college jayonga aur phir main pants dalna bhool jayonga aur phir maine apne heart wale underwear pehna hoga. - (My biggest fear is. don't laugh. My biggest fear is that one day I will go to college and I will forget to put on my pants and that day I will be wearing my heart underwear.)

Everyone starts to laugh

Sagar: Tumne kaha tha ki tum laugh nahi keroge. Mera ek aise nightmare bhi aya tha. Kabhi tumhare ko aisa nightmare aye na tumhare ko bhi pata chale. - (You said that you wouldn't laugh. I had a nightmare like that. If you ever have a nightmare like that you will know how it feels.)

Vidya: Sorry per such main yahi tumhara biggest fear hai. Aur tumhare paas heart underwear bhi hai- (Sorry but really that is your biggest fear. And you also have heart underwear)

Sagar: Hai mere paas. Ab meri bari hai tumhare se question poochne ka. Truth or Dare- (Yes I do. Now it's my turn to ask you a question. Truth or Dare.)

Vidya: Truth

Sagar: Same question. What is your biggest fear

Vidya: Mera sabse bada fear hai ki main tumko kho na doon. Merko pata hai ki humare ko mile baas ek hafta hua hai per lagta hai ki main tumhare ko bachpan se janti hoon- (My biggest fear is losing you. I know it's only been a week since we've met but it feels like I've known you since I was a child)

Sagar: Merko bhi lagta hai ki humari pehli bhi kabhi dosti hoti thi. - (I also think that we were friends't before.)

Bharat: Yahi to pyaar hota hai. Jab main aur Aditi pehli bar mile thay hum dono ko pyaar hogaya. Love at first sight. - (That is what love is. The first time me and Aditi met we both fell in love. Love at first sight.)

There is a knock at the door the guests start to arrive.
Everyone starts to entertain the guests.
Sagar's mom is about to arrive. Everyone hides they turn off the lights

New Entry: Sagar Bharat and Chinu's mom (Uma)

Uma: Sab kahan ho. Sagar, Chinu. - (Where is everyone. Sagar Chinu.)

They turn on the lights everyone yells surprise. Then Bharat and Aditi walk down the hall. Uma is really happy to see them. She hugs them and kisses Aditi and Bharat on the forehead.

Uma: Bharat tum kab aye beta. Bahu kitne khoobsoorat hai- (Bharat when did you come son. Bahu is so beautiful)

Bharat: Main subhe aya tha ma. Happy Birthday- (I came this morning mom. Happy Birthday)

Sagar and Vidya and Chinu and Shalu all come.

Uma: Sagar Chinu yeh kya tumhari girlfriends hain. Dono bahaut khoobsoorat hain. - (Sagar Chinu are those your girlfriends. They are both very pretty.)

Sagar: Ma Happy Birthday. You're the best Mummy in the world. Ma yeh Vidya hai meri girlfriend.- (Mom happy birthday you are the best mom in the world. Mom this is Vidya my girlfriend)

Sagar put his arm around Vidya

Vidya: Happy Birthday.

Chinu: Happy Birthday. Yeh meri girlfriend hai Shalu.

Chinu puts his arm around Shalu
Shalu: Happy Birthday

Uma: Yeh party tumne kaise... Merko sabse badi kushi mili hai mere teeno sons saath hain. - (This party how did you.... The biggest happiness that I have gotten is that my three sons are together.)

Sagar: Per Main tumhara favorite hoon na ma. - (But I am your favorite right mom.)

Uma: Main tum sab se pyaar kerti hoon. - (I love you all.)

Bharat: Ma ka maatlab hai ki merse sabse jada pyaar kerti hai. - (Mom means that she loves me most.)

Chinu:  Ma sabse pyaar kerti hai. Per merse thoda jada- (Mom loves everyone. But she loves me a little more.)

Uma: Tum teeno humeshe bachoon ki taran batein kerte ho. - (You always three talk like children.)
Vidyaa IF-Dazzler
Vidyaa
Vidyaa

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Hehe !

That was such a cuuuttttteeee update !!!

I agree to the fact , agar KKHH phirse banegi , then SD will be just perfect for it !!!Smile

Sagar and Vidya are chhhoo chweet together !!

Sagar's fear !!!LOL

And Vidya's fear Embarrassed

Great update !!

Thank you soooo much !

Loved it !

Vidya

Edited by Vidyaa - 01 December 2008 at 3:13am
bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged
2nd!!!
omg, really cute and hilarious!!!
sagar- going in heart underwear, lol!!!!
vidya's was really sweet. they all cracked me up, awesome job!
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Hehe !

That was such a cuuuttttteeee update !!!

I agree to the fact , agar KKHH phirse banegi , then SD will be just perfect for it !!!Smile

Sagar and Vidya are chhhoo chweet together !!

Sagar's fear !!!LOL

And Vidya's fear Embarrassed

Great update !!

Thank you soooo much !

Loved it !

Vidya
Thank You!!!!!! I think that if there was any movie with SRK and Kajol together SD could do a perfect remake of it because both of their chemistrys are amazing.

Originally posted by bmtdluver

2nd!!!
omg, really cute and hilarious!!!
sagar- going in heart underwear, lol!!!!
vidya's was really sweet. they all cracked me up, awesome job!
I think that I got the idea for Sagar and his heart underwear from one of your game write a funny story. Thank You!!!!
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
that was cute..continue soon pleasee

Go to top