Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF:Love Story - Upd. March 28th Page 23 (Page 15)

canideactivate IF-Stunnerz
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svforever

Luved it! Yay! Sagar won the race! Haila, Vidya kissed Sagar on the cheek! Continue soon! Bye! luv ya! :)
Thank You!! I really want to put some more romantic scenes to fill the void of the BS we have to watch on the real show but I can't think of anything that is super romantic

Originally posted by khakshan-aa

Great Update...
Keep up the good work

Khakshan
Thanks!!!Smile

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
that was sooooooooo cute, great race. luved the ba part with parathas update soon plz
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

that was sooooooooo cute, great race. luved the ba part with parathas update soon plz
Thanks!!!!!!!SmileSmile Mota Bharat would be kinda cute though
svforever Goldie
svforever
svforever

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

[QUOTE=svforever]Luved it! Yay! Sagar won the race! Haila, Vidya kissed Sagar on the cheek! Continue soon! Bye! luv ya! :)
Thank You!! I really want to put some more romantic scenes to fill the void of the BS we have to watch on the real show but I can't think of anything that is super romantic

Hey! Maybe, you can do something like a candlelight dinner! Or maybe everybody is traveling on a train and Sagar and Vidya fall out! And then, maybe they can live with each other in the woods or something! (I blushed so much when suggesting the train idea) They aren't very bright ideas but that's what I got! Anyways, continue soon! Bye! luv ya! Smile
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svforever

Originally posted by *xoxo*

[QUOTE=svforever]Luved it! Yay! Sagar won the race! Haila, Vidya kissed Sagar on the cheek! Continue soon! Bye! luv ya! :)

Hey! Maybe, you can do something like a candlelight dinner! Or maybe everybody is traveling on a train and Sagar and Vidya fall out! And then, maybe they can live with each other in the woods or something! (I blushed so much when suggesting the train idea) They aren't very bright ideas but that's what I got! Anyways, continue soon! Bye! luv ya!
That is a really good idea about the woods. SV all alone together and then they have a candle light dinner in the woods.
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
this is sooooooooooooooo excellent! i love ur ff. keep up the good work and plz plz plz continue sooooooooooon!!!!!!!!
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd_ks

this is sooooooooooooooo excellent! i love ur ff. keep up the good work and plz plz plz continue sooooooooooon!!!!!!!!
Thank You!!!!! Smile I am going update tommorow.
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Part 19:

Vidya's house. Sindoora is about to leave the house.

Bua: Sindoora tum kahan ja rahi ho.

Sindoora: Main apne friends ke saath bhar ja rahi hoon. Woh Vidya kahan hai.- (I am going out with my friends. Um where is Vidya?)

Bua: Woh to subhe hi chali gayi thi Sagar ke saath abhi tak nahi aai hi nahi. - (She went with Sagar this morning and she hasn't come back yet.)

Sindoora: Did she tell you what time she will be home

Bua: Nahi - (No)

Sindoora: Bye

Bua: Bye
(Sindoora leaves)
(Picnic)

Sagar(licking his fingers): Khana Swad hai. - (The food is tasty.)

Aditi: Maine banaya hai. - (I made it.)

Bharat: Maine to baas salad khaya hai. To merko to pata hi nahi hai ki dusra khana kaisa bana hai.- ( I just ate a salad. I don't know how the food tastes.)

Aditi: Merko pata nahi tha aap itna control rakh sakte ho. - (I never knew that you could keep that control.)

Sagar: Aditi Bhabhi aap bahaut acha khana banati ho. - (Aditi Bhabhi you make very good food.)

Chinu: Sach main khana bahaut acha hai. - (Really this food is really good.)

Vidya: Merko bhi todhe cooking tips de dena. - (Can you give me some cooking tips too.)

Aditi: Kabhi bhi ajana main tumhare ko sikha doongi. - (Come anytime and I will teach you.)

Sagar: Vidya tum to pehle bhi acha khana banati ho. - (Vidya you already make delicous food.)

Vidya: Per Aditi Bhabhi jaise nahi bana sakti. - (But I can't make it like Aditi Bhabhi.)

(Everyone is done with their food)

Sagar: Bharat Bhaiya sabne kha liya khana aab apki bartan kerne ki bari hai. - (Bharat Bhaiya everyone has eaten, now it is your turn to do the dishes.)

Bharat: Sagar tum ek chees bhool rahe ho. Hum picnic pe hain isliye bartan hai hi nahi. Sab bartan disposible thay- (Sagar you are forgeting one thing that this is a picnic so there are no dishes to be washed. All the dishes were disposible)

Sagar: Main to bhool hi gaya. - (I forgot.)

Shalu: Ab kya kerna hai. - (Now what will we do.)

Chinu: Ab hum saab icecream lene chaltein hain. - (Now we can alll go to eat icecream.)

Sagar: Maine icecream cone lena hai extra chocolate ke saath. - (I want an icecream cone with extra chocolate.)

Bharat: Maine ek diet icecream leni hai. - (I want a diet icecream.)

Aditi: Wow do bar control rakha hai. Ab dekhenge ki party pe apne aap ko kitna control ker sakte ho. - (Wow you have kept control twice today. Let's see if you can control yourself during the party.)

Sagar: Merko lagta hai ki ker saktein hain control. - (I think that he can control.)

Vidya: Merko to nahi lagta merko lagta hai ki Bharat Bhaiya raat ko control nahi rakh sakte.(I don't think so, I don't think that Bharat Bhauya can keep control.)

Chinu: I agree with Sagar.

Shalu: I agree with Vidya.

Aditi: Merko bhi Vidya ke saath agree kerna parega. - (I will have to agree with Vidya too.)

Bharat: Merko lagta hai ki main control rakh sakta hoon. - (I think that I will be able to control.)

Aditi: Bharat aape kaha tha ki aap apni mummy ki sari baat sunte hain. To phir aapki mummy kahegi ki kuch kha lo to aap mana kaise ker sakte ho. - (Bharat you said that you listen to everything that your mom says. If you mom says to eat something then you will have to eat it.)

Sagar: Ice cream khane chalein ab. - (Lets go eat icecream now.)

Vidya: Chaltien hain. - (Let's go.)

(Sagar and Vidya go in one car and the others go in the other car.)

Vidya: That was really fun.

Sagar: Kal hum sab aur bhi kuch karenge . - (Let's all do something tommorow.)

Vidya: Hain kal hum sab train pe jhoomte hain. - (Let's go on the train tomorow.)

Sagar: Good idea. 

(They are at the icecream place)(They get out of the car)(Everyone else is already there

Sagar: Vidya tumne konsa flavor lena hai. - (Vidya which flavor do you want.)

Vidya: Maine chocolate lena hai. Per merse poora cone nahi khaiya jayega baas thoda sa taste hi kerna hai. - (I want chocolate. But I can't eat the whole cone I just want some to taste.)

Sagar: Mere saath share ker lena. Aur sabne konse flavors lene hain- (You can share with me. What flavors does everyone else want.)

Shalu: Maine butterscotch icecream. - (I want butterscotch)

Chinu: Mere liye vanilla. - (Vanilla for me.)

Aditi: Main strawberry icecream le loongi. - (I will take strawberry icecream.)

Bharat: Maine lowfat chocolate icecream leni hai. - (I want low-fat chocolate.)

(Sagar goes to give the order.)

Sagar brings back the icecream and he gives everyone the flavor that they wanted. Vidya eats a little bit of the icecream. Then she feeds some to Sagar and she gets some on his nose. She takes a napkin and she wipes it off. Their eyes lock they start to get closer and closer. Vidya forgets that she has an icecream cone in her hand and the icecream falls on the ground they both get out of the eyelock.

Vidya: I'm sorry

Sagar: Koi nahi. - (It's ok)

Shalu: Kitna cute scene tha. - (What a cute scene.)

Sagar and Vidya both start to blush.

Aditi: Yeh dekho dono sharma rahe hain. - (Look at that they both are blushing.)

Bharat: Hum bhi to pehle aise hi kerte thay. - (We use to do that too.)

Sagar: Acha Bhaiya main sooch raha tha ki kal hum saab train pe chaltein hain kahin. - (Ok Bhaiya I was thinking that we should all go somewhere on the train tommorow.)

Bharat: Koi nahi subject change ker lo. Waise acha idea hai bahaut dino se train pe nahi gaye. - (It's ok change the subject. Actually that is a good idea we haven't gone anywhere on a train in a long time.)

Sagar: Kahan chalein. - (Where should we go.)

Bharat: Hum Mandir chaltein hain Shambhunath ji ke. - (Let's go to Shambhunath Ji's mandir.)

Sagar: Chote hote thay to mummy humhare ko train mein her Sunday mandir le jati thi. - (When we use to be younger mom use o take us to the mandir on Sunday.)

Chinu: Merko bhi yaad hai. - (I remember that too.)

Vidya: Shambhunath Ji ke mandir main bhi aya kerti thi pehle train per. - (I use to go to the Shambunath mandir too on the train.)

Shalu: Mummy Papa ke jane ke baad hum jaye hi nahi. - (We haven't come since mom and dad have gone.)

A tear comes down Vidya's eyes remembering her parents.

Sagar: Kya hua. - (What happened.)

Vidya: Mummy papa ki yaad aygayi. - (Memories of my parents came back.)

Sagar gives Vidya a very very long hug.

Go to top