Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF:Love Story - Upd. March 28th Page 23 (Page 11)

canideactivate IF-Stunnerz
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushtari

LOVED it..sooo cute..lol contineu soon
Thank You!
 Happy Birthday!!

Originally posted by mrbajajisheaven

Awww.....BA sounds soo cute.

Motta Bharat must be hot...LOL

Thanks

Motta Bharat would be funny and kind of hot but I think he looks better a little more built. Aditi isn't shy like she is in the real show.

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
luvvvvved it! update soon! it was awesome
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

luvvvvved it! update soon! it was awesome
Thanks!! Will Update soon.
Sadaf. Senior Member
Sadaf.
Sadaf.

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
awww....FINALLY caught up to yourt ff and I love it......loll..please continue soon...<3 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minipwincesz

awww....FINALLY caught up to yourt ff and I love it......loll..please continue soon...<3 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Will Try to Update ASAP
Thanks
Yea!! You caught up
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Part 16:

Vidya's house.

Vidya: Shalu get ready humne Sagar ke ghar jana hai. - (Shalu get ready we have to go to Sagar's house.)

Shalu: Kyun - (Why)

Vidya: Humare ko bulaya hai unke ghar unki mummy ke liye party hai. - (They called us they are having a party for their mom.)

Shalu: Main shower kerne jati hoon. - (I am going to take a shower.)

Vidya: Aur Main dusre bathroom main naha loon gi. - (And I will take a shower in the other bathroom.)

Shalu: Hum Sindoora Di ko kya kahenge. - (What will we say to Sindoora di.)

Vidya: Kuch nahi bas kahenge ki bhaar ja rahein hain. - (Nothing we will say that we are going out.)

Shalu: Ok

(They both go to take a shower.)
(Sagar's House.)

Chinu: Dada aapne mummy ke liye present nahi lena

Sagar: Main Bhool hi gaya. - (I forgot.)

Chinu: Aap jayo lene. - (You go get it.)

Sagar: Hain main jata hoon. - (Yes I will go.)

Bharat: Sagar Main jata hoon. - (Sagar I will go.)

Sagar: Nahi main jata hoon. - (No I will go.)

Bharat: Tumne to abhi nahana bhi hai. - (You still have to take a shower.)

Sagar: Your right mere paas ek do aur bhi kaam hain aap mere taraf se present lene jana. - (Your right I have some other things to do. You can bring a present from my side.)

(Bharat Leaves.)
(Vidya's House)

Shalu: Di Main tyaar hoon. - (Sis I'm ready.)

Vidya: Main Bhi.- (Me too.)

Shalu: Bye Bua Ji.

Bua: Bye.

Vidya: Bye

(Vidya and Shalu Leave.)

When they are driving a car is trying to cut infront of them Vidya doesn't let the car come infront of them she keeps getting in the way of the car because she thinks that it is rude try to overtake someone. The car finally gets infront of Vidya but the cars both have a a dent because they crashed into each other slightly. The driver of the other car gets out it is Bharat. Then Vidya and Shalu get out of the car. (Bharat and Vidya don't know each other yet)

Vidya: Dekha yeh tumne kya kiya. - (Do you see what you did.)

Bharat: Madam meri galti nahi hai. - (Its not my fault.)

Vidya: Tum hi merko overtake kerne ki try ker rahe thay. - (You were the one trying to overtake me.)

Bharat: Merko jane deti.- (You should have let me go.)

Shalu: Don't talk to her like that.

Bharat: Tum kaun ho. - (Who are you?)

Shalu: Main inki sister hoon. - (I am her sister.)

Bharat: Inki galti hai. - (It's her fault.)

Vidya: Mere galti nahi thi. Some people can't expect they are wrong. - (It wasn't my fault. Some people can't expect they are wrong.)

Bharat: Apne aap ko kya samaj ti ho. Merko zaroori kam hai. - (Who do you think you are. I have some important work to do.)

Vidya: Say sorry.

Bharat: Main aur sorry. - (Me and sorry.)

Vidya: Say sorry or main tumhare ko jaane nahi doongi. - (Say sorry or I won't let you go.)

Bharat(sarcasticly): Sorry

(Vidya and Shalu get in their car and Bharat gets into his car.) Bharat goes to the store to buy his mom a present. Vidya and Shalu go to Sagar's house.
Vidya and Shalu reach Sagar's house. Chinu answers the door

Chinu: Hi

Shalu: Hi

Chinu: Vidya kya hua tum itne sad kyun ho. - (Vidya what happend why are you so sad.)

Vidya: Kuch nahi baas ek chota sa car accident ho gaya. Aur gardi wala bhi bahaut batamis tha. - (Nothing just a small car accident. The guy in the other car was so rude.)

Chinu: Tum theek to ho. - (Are you OK.)

Vidya: Han baas us per gussa aa raha hai. Sagar kahan hai- (Yes, I am just angry at the man. Where is Sagar.)

Chinu: Dada abhi naha rahein hain. Ooper unka kamara second to the right hai tum jao- (He is taking a shower. Upstais his room is the second to the right you can go.)

Vidya: OK

(Vidya goes upstairs and into Sagar's room. Sagar thinks that Chinu has come into his room)

Sagar: Chinu achi baat hai tum agaye mere towel bhool gaya tha. Will you give it to me- (Chinu it's a good thing your here I forgot my towel. Will you give it to me)

Vidya sees a towel on Sagar's bed and she hand him the towel through the door Sagar takes the towel and then comes out with the towel around his waist. He is surprised to see Vidya.

Vidya: Sorry, Chinu ne merko kaha tha ki ooper chali jaoon to phir main agayi. Aur apne phir towel maanga to phir maine kaha ki main de deti hoon. I just have one more thing to say you have a nice body. - (Sorry Chinu told me to go upstairs and then you asked me for a towel and I thought that I should give it to you. I just have one more thing to say nice body.)

Sagar: Koi nahi. Thanks I work out. What's wrong you look sad today- (It's ok. Thanks I work out. What's wrong you look sad today. )

Vidya: Tumhare ko kaise pata. - (How do you know.)

Sagar: Vidya seriously tumhare emotions itne obvious hain. - (Vidya seriously your emotions are obvious.)

Vidya: Baas ek chota sa accident ho gaya tha. - (There was just a little accident.)

Sagar: Tum theek to ho. - (Your ok right.)

Vidya: Accident bardi baat nahi hai. Jiske saath accident hua tha uspe gussa ho rahi hoon. Merko overtake kerne ki try ker raha tha aur jab maine nahi kerne diya tab phir bhi le gaya. Aur phir baad mein jab hum gardi se nikle soocha ki sorry kahega par phir kehta ki meri galti hai. - (The accident wasn't bad. The guy I had the accident with I was angry at him. He tryed to overtake me and when I didn't let him he still did. When we got out of the car I thougt that he was going to say sorry but he blamed it on me.)

Sagar: Vidya calm down. Take a deep breath

(Vidya takes a deep breath

Vidya: That made me feel a little better. Tum shirt dalo aur hum neeche chaltein hain. - (That made me feel a little better. Put on your shirt and we will go downstairs.)

Sagar: Bharat Bhaiya bhi ghar ane wale honge. - (Bharat Bhaiya is about to come home too.)

Vidya: I can't wait to meet him. Tumhari Bhabhi kahan hai. - (I can't wait to meet him. Where is your Bhabhi)

Sagar: Bhabhi abhi apna kamra saaf ker rahi thi. Milna hai? - (Bhabhi is cleaning her room. Do you want to meet her.)

Vidya: Yes

Sagar puts on his shirt and then they go to see Aditi.

Sagar: Bhabhi, yeh meri girlfriend Vidya hai. - (Bhabhi this is my girlfriend Vidya.)

Vidya: Hi

Aditi: Hi Vidya main Aditi hoon. Sagar your girlfriend is beautiful. - (Hi Vidya I'm Aditi. Sagar your girlfriend is beautiful.)

Vidya: Thank you and you are really pretty too.

Aditi: Neeche chaltein hain. - (Let's go downstairs.)

Vidya: Theek hai. - (OK)

They go downstairs and right when Vidya is going down the stairs the Door opens it is Bharat. Vidya and Bharat are both shocked to see each other.
shobbybee Goldie
shobbybee
shobbybee

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
loved it ... wonder how will bharat react?? haha
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobbybee

loved it ... wonder how will bharat react?? haha
Thanks, I still haven't thought about how Bharat will react maybe I will make him go easy on her or maybe they will start off hating each other.

Go to top