FF:Love Story - Upd. March 28th Page 23 - Page 9

Posted: 15 years ago

lol loved teh update..add a little more emotion and 'love' expression between SV..they seem to be having a 'distance'

Edited by mushtari - 15 years ago
Originally posted by mushtari

lol loved teh update..add a little more emotion and 'love' expression between SV..they seem to be having a 'distance'

Thnx for the tip I was reading over the update and you are right there does seem to be a distance.
Wonderful update! I wonder what's gonna happen next! Continue Soon! Bye! :)
Originally posted by svforever

Wonderful update! I wonder what's gonna happen next! Continue Soon! Bye! :)
Thanks! I have decided not to make the scene between Vidya and Bharat too intense.

Originally posted by bmtdluver

please update!
I am starting the update right now but, I might not finish much because I am really tired. So as soon as I finish it I will post
Edited by *xoxo* - 15 years ago
Part 17:
Bharat looks at Vidya and he is shocked, Vidya is also shocked to see Bharat.

Vidya: Tum yahan kya ker rahe ho mera peecha ker rahe ho. - (What are you doing here are you following me.)

Bharat: By the Way yeh mera ghar hai. Tum yahan kya ker rahi ho. - (By the way this is my house. What are you doing here.)

Sagar: Yeh kya ho raha hai. Yeh mera bhai Bharat hai. - (What is happening here. This is my brother Bharat.)

Vidya: Yeh aapke Bhai hain? Yahi hai jiske saath mera accident hua tha. - (This is your brother? This is the guy that I ad the accident with.)

Bharat: Hunji Main inka Bhai hoon. Aur aap kaun hain? - (Yes, I am his brother, and who are you.)

Vidya: Main Sagar ki Girlfriend hoon - (I am Sagar's girlfriend)

Chinu: Tum dono ka accident hua tha? - (Both of you got into an accident?)

Bharat: Merko laga tumne kaha tha ki tumhari girlfriend sweet hai per merko to sweet nahi lagti. - (I thought that you said your girlfriend was sweet but I don't think that she is sweet.)

Shalu: Woh kabhi kabhi Vidya ko gussa aa jata hai to phir kuch bhi bol deti hai. - (Sometimes Vidya gets angry and she says anything.)

Bharat: Tum bhi to wahan thi tumne bhi dekha tha - (You were there too you saw it all.)

Vidya: I am so sorry. Merko nahi pata tha ki tum Sagar ke bhai ho. - (I am sorry. I didn't know that you were Sagar's brother.)

Bharat: Main na hota to phir koi aur hota. Maine to tumhare ko maaf kiya per koi aur hota to mere jaise acha na hota per Sagar kehta hai ki tum achi ho to main Sagar ki baat sun raha hoon. -  ( If it wan't me then it would be someone else. I forgive you but everyone else isn't as nice as I am, but Sagar says that you are nice and I am listening to him.)

Vidya: Main Bahuat achi larki hoon. Bus aaj main itni kush thi ki maine soocha hi nahi ki main kya ker rahi hoon. - (I am a very nice girl. It's just that today that I wasn't thinking about what I am doing.)

Sagar: Bharat Bhaiya achi baat hai ki apne Vidya ko maaf kiya. Vidya Bahuat achi larki hai. - (Bharat Bhaiya it's a good thing that you forgave Vidya. Vdiya is a really really nice girl.)

Aditi: Maine soocha ki abhi to bahuat der hai party main to phir hum picnic pe kyun ne chalain. - (I thought that there is alot of time until the party so why don't we go on a picnic.)

Sagar: Kitna acha idea hai. - (That is such a good idea.)

Chinu: Maine aur Bhabhi ne to saab planing bhi ker li hai. - (Me and Bhabhi have also done all the planning.)

Bharat: Maaza ayega humare ko 2 cars le jani paregi. Vidya ko driving na kerne dena nahi to phir koi accident ker de gi. - (It will be fun, we will have to take 2 cars. Don't let Vidya drive or she will have another accident.)

Sagar: Bharat aisa maazak mat kero. Nahi to Vidya ko gussa ajayega aur merko Vidya ko humesha kush dekhna hai. Per kabhi kabhi to maaza ata hai Vidya ko tang kerne main- (Bharat don't make jokes like that. If you do then Vidya will get angry and I only want Vidya to be happy. But sometimes it is fun bothering Vidya)

Vidya: Merko pata hai ki tumhare bhai ka dil bahuat bada hai aur kabhi kisi ko kuch bhi nahi keh sakta aur bahaut sweet hai. Bhai kiska hai. - (I know that your brothers heart is very big and he will never say anything to anyone and he is really sweet. After all who's brother is he.)

Sagar: Of course mera bhai hai to phir sweet to hoga. - (Of course he is my brother so he is sweet.)

Vidya: Main tumhari baat nahi ker rahi, main to Chinu ki baat ker rahi hoon, Chinu kitna sweet hai. - (I am not talking about you I am talking about Chinu, he is so sweet.)

Sagar: Acha is baat pe tumhare ko back seat main bathna perega nahi to tum merko tang kerogi. - (Well for saying that you will have to sit in the back seat or you will bother me.)

Vidya: Main aur tumhe bother kerongi never . Tum hi ho jo mere peeche bhagte ho. - (Me and bother you never. You are the one that runs after me.)

(Sagar starts to chase Vidya)

Sagar: Mere mo pe yeh baat kaho. - (Say that to my face.)

Vidya: Maine ka to tha. Tum Merko Bother Kerte Ho. - (I did say that. You Bother Me.)

Chinu: Tum dono to bachoon jaise batein kerte ho. - (You two talk like children.)

Vidya: Maine yeh shuru nahi kiya. Sagar ne kiya tha. - (I didn't start it Sagar started it.)

Aditi: Ab hum chalein - (Shall we go now.)

Shalu: Main aur Chinu Ji ek car main bethenge. - (Me and Chinu will sit in the same car.)

Sagar: Aise kertein hain ki main aur Vidya ek car main chaltein hain aur, tum 4 dusri car main. - (Let's do this that me and Vidya will go in one car and you 4 can go in the other car.)

Aditi: Theek hai. - (OK)

Sagar: Bhaiya can I have the keys. Promise I won't give them to Vidya.

Bharat: Sure

Vidya: Abhi gadi main chalo phir main tumhare ko batati hoon, abhi to sab thay to tum bach gaye. - (Sit in the car and I will tell you, everyone was here so you were safe.)

Sagar: Waise Bhabhi aap bhi humari car main sit ker sakti hain agar aapka mun hai to. - (Actually Bhabhi you can come in out car and sit if you want.)

Aditi: Nahi koi nahi tum dono enjoy kero. - (No you two enjoy.)

Sagar: Bharat Bhaiya aap. - (What about you Bharat Bhaiya.)

Bharat: Nahi Vidya ke saath gadi main sit kerna, your own your own buddy. - (No sitting with Vidya in the car, your on your own.)

Sagar: Chinu tum to ajayo yaar. - (Chinu atleast you should come.)

Sagar looks around and Chinu and Shalu are already in the other car.

Vidya: Sagar come on honey.

Sagar goes to sits in the car. Vidya is sitting in the back seat.

Sagar: Tumne meri baat ka bura to nahi maan liya. - (You didn't take what I said the wrong way did you.)

Vidya: Nahi merko pata hai ki tumhare ko apne bhai ke liye kitna pyaar hai. - (No, I know that you love your brother sooo much.)

Sagar: Picnic ke liye hum apne purane ghar main ja rahe hain. Main aur Chinu bahaut bar atein hain is wale ghar mein- (For the picnic we are going to our old. Me and Chinu come to this house alot)

Vidya: Really. Soo sweet. Aur is bar main tumhari baat ker rahi hoon. - (Really. Soo sweet and this time I am talking about you.)

Sagar: Yeh dekho meri bachpan ki tasveer. Yeh tasvir tab ki hai jab hum is ghar main rehte that - (Look at this a picture from my childhood. This picture is from when we use to live in this house.)

Vidya: Wow you look so Chikna and it's really cute.

Sagar: Main humesha se cute hoon. - (I have always been cute.)

Sagar stops the car they are at the spot where they are going to have the picnic.
Thanks for the update !!

I am really going mad over all these FFs and their updates!

Great Work !

Vidya
lved the upd. quite funn. cont. soon
great update, really funny and cute!!!!!!! thanx 4 updating, awesome job. update soon plz!
wow such a cute update.. loved it.. continue soon hunz..
wow this fanfic is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Please continue..!!!!!