India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Big D the Bindaas Buddhi

simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

wah Big D wah! daddi ho toh tere jaisi arrey who in heckers cares that your potah ran away with a another women what matters is that ran away in a third class BUS!!ROFL  I swear the buddhi rocks!!! so bindaas and ek dum mast!

and she even thanked Kanya for it ROFL  I can't believe the women is thanking Kanya whose husband has run away with another women on a busROFL 

After Rannu, Big D is my faveEmbarrassed

Edited by simran1285 - 12 May 2008 at 7:40pm

Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

wah Big D wah! daddi ho toh tere jaisi arrey who in heckers cares that your potah ran away with a another women what matters is that ran away in a third class BUS!!ROFL  I swear the buddhi rocks!!! so bindaas and ek dum mast!

and she even thanked Kanya for it ROFL  I can't believe the women is thanking Kanya whose husband has run away with another women on a busROFL 

seriously I can't express in words how much I love that women. Just last week I was like I really miss Big D in one of my posts. Yaar, the women is the most coolest, mast, bindass, dadi in the world.

Whatever she said today wasROFLAll she wanted to do so wasParty

I love the way she percieves things...her face and the way she is so inncoent.

I wanted to pull her cheeksEmbarrassed

-Sandeep

Edited by Multani90 - 12 May 2008 at 7:39pm
simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I know Multani Big D is so cute Tongue
kushluv IF-Sizzlerz
kushluv
kushluv

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Multani90

seriously I can't express in words how much I love that women. Just last week I was like I really miss Big D in one of my posts. Yaar, the women is the most coolest, mast, bindass, dadi in the world.

Whatever she said today wasROFLAll she wanted to do so wasParty

I love the way she percieves things...her face and the way she is so inncoent.

I wanted to pull her cheeksEmbarrassed

-Sandeep

she is the collest dadi i have ever seen Big smile

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Seriously i can't stop thinking about the same thing omg she is too much i wa watching this scene agin and again lolz too halirious lozlhaha she is soooo funny .ROFL

lilee98 Senior Member
lilee98
lilee98

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL......yup agree.....LOLdis women all cud think of party........whether grand son has run away in 3rd class bus...or has changed but she needs 2 prty.......dis bhudiya.....I mean Big D ....rocks.......she shud get best dadi award ......who is as cool as any teenager in nanda......yaar......LOL

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I agree
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged
haha lol i craked up everyone was tensed about rannu running away
and big D was like my ranbir in a third class bus and thanking kanay ...hahah i luv da nandas

da best part was wen ayaan was gna take his shoe of to shut shanaya upp...thinking about it craks me up!1 LOL LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index