Fan Fictions

Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani Suno-PART 1 - pg 2

bolly_babe thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi guys, I am starting this fan-fic, I hope to get your love and support, if you guys like it then I do hope to begin and end this story in this summer. do tell me if you like it, and feel free to give me constructive criticism, it will only help me write better : )

Pyar Ki Ek Kahani Suno

Kuch Ladke the, kuch ladki thi…

La la la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la

Kripa Sharma -Just like any other girl her age, sweet, smart, pretty, helpful, fun to hang out with are the few characteristics that describe her. When she loves, she loves with all her heart, when she hates, she hates with equal passion.

Anjali Gupta –Kripa's best friend come sister come family, same as shown in Dil Mil Gaye, note that Anjali in my story is how she is portrayed now, as in sweet, loving, protective, she has something really positive about her, so lovable. She is not a negative character.

Riddhima Gupta –Same way related to Kripa like Anjali, and exactly like the Riddhima in the show, both her and Anjali are daughters to Dr. Shashank Gupta, Ridhima is the adopted daughter, she was in a state of shock when she found out, but when she came out of it, the bond between her family and her only grew stronger.

Angad Khanna –In two words he is MR. PERFECT ;) smart, handsome, muscular, caring, great sense of humor, the exact Angad that all you girls reading this imagine him to be, he he just teasing you guys, but you know you love him J

Armaan Malik – A complete prankster, somewhat flirtatious, knows his limits very well, just like in the show, I know that in the show there have been a lot of changes in his personality but in my story he is the guy all of us love, everyone loves to love him.

Atul Bansal – just like in the show, he is a bit more mature though, wonderful sense of humor but does not wag his tail around Anjali 24/7, loves everyone around him.

Except for Kripa, all the five youngsters are Interns in the reputed Sanjeevni Medical Institute, the three men are roommates, and the two girls are roommates, they used to have Muskaan in their group too but she moved out ever since she got married. They are however looking for another roommate.

Kripa is also a medical student in Chicago.

Edited by bolly_babe - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bolly_babe thumbnail

INTRODUCTION

Kripa Sharma used to live in Chicago with her family, she was  a chirpy, happy-go-lucky type of a girl, she loved everyone around her with all her heart, she would trust people she loved very easily, now it is up to you the reader to decide if this habit is a good thing or not. She had gone to a University in New York to complete Med School. It was the night before her graduation when she received the one phone call that changed her life forever. Her parents were supposed to fly to New York to see their daughter receive her prestigious diploma in a cap and gown. But instead they met with a life-wrecking car accident on their way to the airport, nobody in her family survived! Kripa was traumatized. She went in denial, she didn't want to believe that life could be so cruel to her; the one smile that would brighten anybody's day had now vanished. She was angry, really angry, but didn't know who to be angry at; she did not have anyone to complain to. She was now alone in life, who to smile with, the supposedly happiest day in her life turned out to be THE WORST day in her life. She also tried bargaining and negotiating with god, she hoped that god would listen to her prayers; she tried to bargain everything she ever owned, in return for her family. When all else failed, she fell into depression, she became a lifeless soul. She didn't even have the energy to cry anymore. It had been days she came back to her house, but now home didn't seem like home anymore, it was nothing then brick and wood for her. She wanted to seek comfort but nobody's words ever seemed to soothe her mind and body, she was only left with friends now and no doubt she had really good friends, but she didn't feel like getting close to anyone now. No one at all, she just locked herself up in the building supposed to be her house and tried to deal with the loss. One day all of a sudden, Kripa heard her door bell ring, *Ding Dong*, she went to open the door, looked at the person standing in front of her and threw herself in his arms, she cried like she never had cried before, and surprisingly, it felt really nice to cry.

Alright guys this was the introduction, I know it was very depressing but it will change in a couple parts, that is, if you guys like my story and if I get the inspiration to continue. Do tell me if I should continue, please leave comments. Any guesses as to who Kripa was hugging? Do take a stab at it….

guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey great start 👏 mmmm i think its Angad actually i hope its Angad 😳 but we'll see can't wait for the next part 😊
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great dear conti soon. 👏
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
nice intro...
i hope its angad who Kripa is hugging & can share her feeling with
continue soon
bolly_babe thumbnail
Hey guys, thanks for the lovely comments, actually it is not angad, infact it is nobody from the character sketch of main characters, and also he is a guy, well i will try to continue some more tonight, do check it out!
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great charachter sketch
amazing intro sounds really intresting
poor kripa losing all her family i wish the person sher hugs is angad
continue soon
👏
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great intro 👏   👏
bolly_babe thumbnail

Alright guys, I am typing up the next part right now, I will put it up as soon as it's done! J

bolly_babe thumbnail

Hi guys, thanks for the wonderful comments, before I begin the story I just want to explain that my story is basically about AK, it's about how Kripa loses everything in life including smile, humor, love, trust and how Angad helps Kripa overcome her depression and how he changes Kripa back to her old self with his love.

Part - 1

About a month later…

Kripa wakes up early in the morning, with a really weird uneasiness, she didn't seem to recognize where she was. The curtains, all white, white comforter, a black leather couch in front of her, well polished wooden floor, a television right on the wall in front of her, nothing seemed familiar at all, she tried to make sense out of her surroundings but all her efforts in vain. She felt all different, her entire body was hurting, it took her a while to realize that she was wearing a guy's shirt, in fact that was all she was wearing, a shirt which was a "little" too large for her.

She panicked, she was about to get off the bed and run for her life but before she could do that she heard the door open, it seemed to her that her worst nightmare was coming true, a man walked in the room, the first thing Kripa thought was how hot he was, she  figured he seemed her age. But as soon as reality hit her she jumped, she yelled, and pleaded. "dekho mere paas aane ki koshish mat karna warna main police ko bulaungi" as the guy tried to approach her, she got even more hysterical.

"Please leave me, I am not the kind of a girl you think I am, in fact Prithvi cheated to me, he lied to me, please don't do this to me, please let me go, I promise I won't get you in trouble for all you guys do, but just let me go, please," she cried.

Look relax, have some water, and let me explain said the gentle yet deep voice. Please sit down, you have a very high fever and you should be in bed right now, I know you are wondering how you got here and why you are in the condition you are in but once I tell you everything I know, you can decide if you want to tell me about your situation or not. Sounds good? Kripa looked up, she seemed to calm down a little, she wanted to trust the man in front of her, but she knew better, after all every person she ever trusted only broke her trust. She asked, "do I have a choice?" the guy smiled, at least you seem more relaxed now, I will try my best not to scare you again, he smiled, she smiled back.

Getting back to my explanation, he said, my name is Angad Khanna, I am from Mumbai, I am almost a doctor, an intern right now and I am in New York right now to finish a medical course. I was returning from class last night when I saw you on the side of a road, covered in snow and unconscious. Being a doctor myself I couldn't leave you on the road just like that so I brought you to my house, I didn't want to drive you to a hospital because the weather was really bad and my house was just 5 minutes away, and I could've treated you myself. So when we got home I checked to see that you had a very high fever, I gave you an injection to control your fever and changed your clothes as best I could because obviously I wouldn't want you to sleep in wet clothes. I don't know anything about you, all I know is that you seem like you are in a lot of trouble and that you have a lot of problems in your life right now, if there is anything I can do, please let me know, I would be glad to help, he tried to make her feel better but wasn't sure if his words were helping.

Kripa looked up, her heart wanted to trust him but her mind kept cautioning her to be prepared for another deceit, another cheat. She said there was no way he could help her, no way anyone could help her, her life was in a big huge mess and there was no way she could even help herself, she sobbed to herself, trying to stop the constant flow of her tears. Angad's heart melted to see her in such a state, he felt helpless but felt like it was his responsibility to help her. He couldn't understand what it was, but he felt some sort of special attachment with her, he felt like she was a part of him, it hurt him to see her cry and he felt like he would do anything to make her feel better.

Angad spoke up, you shouldn't stress yourself so much, please calm down, I just wanted to help, if you believe I would not be able to help then I respect what you say, but you can at least talk to me about your life, share your pain with me, if I can't help you in any other way then at least by talking to be you will feel better and trust me on that.

Trust? She asked, trust is all I have done all my life, and betrayal is all I have received in return for the so called trust. She mocked a laugh and continued, my parents brought me in this world and I trusted them that they would take care of me all my life, my siblings came into this world and I trusted them to be a part of all my happiness and sorrows. But my entire family shattered my trust in one moment, they all decided to leave me alone in a world of horrible people and go to god, the night before my graduation from med school. When I believed that nothing could get any worse than this, I was mistaken once again, things only changed for the worse.

It was a couple days after my family's accident when my boyfriend, Prithvi came to see me, I met him during my grad/masters in New York and I felt like he was the best thing to happen to me. We became friends and sooner than later we started dating. He was the perfect boyfriend a girl could ever dream of. When I went back to Chicago I had stopped thinking about him because I was so caught up with my family issues. But when he showed up at my door stepped I was surprised, I had mix emotions and I shared all my emotions with him, with a lot of persuasion from Prithvi I started to take life positively, I started to accept things as I went and considered Prithvi to be my family. A couple weeks after he came back, he asked me to go to New York with him, he said a change in environment would help me feel better and I agreed with him. I still remember the night after we went to New York, it was his birthday and I would never even forget that night. I had arranged a romantic dinner for both of us, I made him cake and I decided I would propose to him that night because I really wanted to get married to him. I even bought a ring for that man. As expected the dinner went really well, coincidentally he himself proposed to me that night, I was ecstatic, obviously.

After the dinner …after the dinner…she paused to inhale, she hid her face in her palms, as if ashamed of her own actions, I can't believe I am telling you all this, but after dinner he…that b****** made love to me, and I let him do so. They say love is blind and it was true in my case, how could I misunderstand his hunger to be his love for me. What left me shocked out of my wits was when the next morning I saw 4 to 5 half clothed guys walk into "our" room, without knocking, shamelessly grinning and giving each other hi-fives. I didn't know what to do so I quickly woke Prithvi up, he jerked up surprised only to start grinning himself after looking at those guys. He shamelessly got off the bed and went up to his "friends" then I saw that one of those guys had a camera in hand and he wanted to take pictures of me. It made sense to me then what was going on, words refused to escape my mouth, as soon as I located my tongue I started saying all sorts of things to Prithvi, when I asked how could he do this to me, his reply was, "I told you I am a photographer, you shouldn't have a problem with my job, in fact I wanted you to model for our magazine, you'll be famous, I am only doing this for you."

I was shocked, didn't have words to say, I grabbed my clothes and put them on as quickly I could, slapped Prithvi right across his face, took the camera from his friend, threw it out of the window and made sure it was crushed into at least a million pieces and left his house immediately after that.

Alright people, that is all for now, hope you enjoyed it, do let me know if you are confused about anything at this point, I will try to clear your confusions, do let me know if something was wrong, I will try to post another part in 2-3 days, do keep your comments and guesses coming till then. Thanks guys, take care.