India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV-LOVE-FF----READ (Page 91)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
awesome  update! I wonder what Marina said!

rmj1990 Goldie
rmj1990
rmj1990

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
awesome update cont. soon:d
xxangelxx Groupbie
xxangelxx
xxangelxx

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
omg...dat waz sooooo sweet..
july12_1995 IF-Dazzler
july12_1995
july12_1995

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
update...now!! i updated for u!! now update....and make it longer!!! i lvoe ur fan fic....!!!!!!!!!!!
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged

that was such a cute update!

u have to update now!!!
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hi Mushtari..
I have read the parts I have missed...and I just loved every part!!!Your ff is just wonderful..great..amazing. Please continue soon as possible when you have time...
Love your ff love ya

Love S.Rina
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
when they heard something. they broke out and listened to a sound that was coming from the baby monitor.. thye listened and it was marina....marina said.....
Mama...
Vidya 's eye widen and she had the widest smile, she looked over at Sagar, who also had a huge smile on his face. She quickly ran to the other room and saw Marina standing on the crib hopping up and down holding on to the rail. Vidya ran up to her and picked her up. she twirled her around and kissed her everywhere on her face. this made marina laugh. Sagar came by and hugged marina too.
V-say mama..come onn..
marina was looking at her mom wide-eyed and then began laughing. viday kissed her all over her face again.
marina said mama again . vidya backed away , looked at sagar who was laughing.
v-haha, she said mama, oh...omg ...haha,
sagar took marina and kissed her on her cheeks.
the next morning, they announced the baby's new word and everyone was excited. they tried making her say it again, but marina wouldnt say it. sagar tried hard for her to say DADDY, but no luck. when no one was around she usually said it. usually when she was playing, shed say.. mama..mama..mama...SV heard that and smiled. they looked away and then looked back when they heard her say DADDY...sagar quickly ran up to her and swung her in the air making marina laugh hard. he kissed her cheeks and kissed her tummy making marina die of laughter. vidya and sagar were so happy.
6 months later shalu had her baby-boy, and vidya was pregnant too. she was expecting a boy.  marina started walking and dropping. and instead of crying, when she fell, she'd laugh. vidya and sagar loved it when they saw marina laugh. their baby laughs a lot.

one night, in SV's room, sagar approached vidya, he put his hands around Vidyas tummy from inside her sari. he started kissing her neck. vidya smiled and turned to face him. they were having their moment, when marina walked in their room saying, MOmmy...daddy....lovey...and she started laughing
sagar and vidya broke apart and laughed HARD. they quickly ran up to  marina and started playing with her.

sorry for short update
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
it was a fantastic update!
please continue soon!

Go to top