omg that was such a gud update Big smile Big smile Big smile
woot woot go sagar!!!! LOL lol
i hate samratDead Angry he deserved that Smile
can u pez update again plz plez plez Smile Tongue

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
recap- samrat was about to rap vidya but she ran away n sagar is bating samrat up

it was vidya s dad who stopped sagar
vd-Sagar.. wait
sagar hesitated but dropped samrat back on the floor n stepped back.
vidyas dad walked upto samrat n samrats parents came outside. vidyas dad looked at samrats parents n said
vd-i didnt thing id ever say this but u really need to teach ur boy manners that will carry out throughouthis whole life. n i pray no girl will have to marry someone like him unless he changes his ways. from today any relationship this family has had with u is DONE.
[he raised his hands together infront of his face n walked away.]

sagar was beside his car n vidyas dad walked upto him in tears n held his hands up to say thnx but sagar quickly held his hands n said...
s-it is my duty as a friend .
vidyas dad tapped him on the back n thnked him again n said
vd-thnk u betah....say hi to ur fathr for me will u
s-gee
vidyas mom also thnked him n they left.
in vidyas car VD asked vidya about sagar.she said he was her friend from university.

sagar@ home.

he couldnt sleep he remembered when vidya ran upto him n hugged him.

vidya@home

she couldnt sleep . she remmebered all the times sagar had saved her n he even expressed his love for her but she put him down. she felt bad so she wanted to call him.

sagar picks up the phone.
s-hello
v-hello sagar.. its vidya
s-[shocked] o hi...is everything ok
v-yes..i just called to say thnk u ... i dont know how to repay u. i mean if u werent there i didnt know what wouldve happened.
s- like i said vidya .. its my duty as ur friend.
she didnt know what else to say even though she still wanted to hear his voice for as long becuz she feels that with him shes always fine. so she said her goodbyes .

sagar still couldnt sleep .. he had to see vidya. he knew he couldnt really go up to her in person, so he just stared outside n imagined vidya till he finally fell asleep.

next morning sd &sm had walked into sagars room with chinu. they said that even though chinu was young, he had found his love (shalu) n wanted to marry her. so they are going to go for proposal.

@viyas home.
vd n vm had woke vidya n shalu n told thm that a marriage proposal for shalu is comn over...so get prepared.

it was evengin n shalu n vidya didnt know who it was.
the doorbell rang n vidya opened the door n saw sd &sm n greeted thm n let thm in. his parents entered, thn chinu, thn sagar. when sagar looked at her she gave hinm a smile, thn sagar smiled.

shalu thn came down n accepted the proposal .
they were now ready to go n so they were saying their goodbyes. vidya quickly grabbed sagars arm so no1 would notice n pulled him in the kitchen.
v-sagar...i didnt really say my thnx properly...[she gave him a kiss on the cheek n ran away]
sagar smiled n left.

it was engagment party time n it was taken in a banquet hall.

everyone was dancing except for vidya. but sagar grabd her n pulled her on the dance floor. sagars parents including vidyas parents noticed this n smiled to one another. they danced all night.

precap- cant hink of anything Confused
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
that was sooo good Big smile Big smile Big smile
omg
and dont wrry bout the pre-cap Smile
im sure the next part will be great Smile Tongue
if u cant think of what to write for the next update i can help Smile if u need it just ask lol
anyways awsome job again Big smile
LoveChocolate Goldie
LoveChocolate
LoveChocolate

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
OMG...that was incredibleeeee.Clap
i love that u update fastt.
Pls cont soon if u can
--Nelly
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
recap- shalu n chinu got engaged. vidya kissed sagar on te cheek

sagar went to university n was hanging with vidya. all the girls were jealous. at the end of the day he gave her a ride n he went home.

sagars parents approached him n asked

sm- betah... we got chinu engaged n we are wondering wen u plan on getting married.?
s-me...get married? no way. mom im busy studying
sd-comn ure studying will take a while n besides marriage wont affect ur studying. trust me.
s-i uno dad..
sd-sagar i think we know whats best for u. now tell us if u hve anyone in mind?
s- u know what dad i should be asking u if u have anyone in mind.
sd-actually we do
s-who is it
sd-vidya
s-[shocked]thought:: i uno if shelll accept but again she has been acting nice to me [confused]
sm-u know her rite? so wats the matter?
s- nothing...ok
sd-ok?
s-ye
sm-ok well call right now

they left .. leving sagar thinkg of wat vidya will say.

@ vidyas house. vm & vd walk in n tell her that she has a marriage pproposal. vidya rejects it without hearing the persons name. but v's parents insisted that she should move on n forget about what samrat did n shell feel better because they know that this person will make her forget that night. vidya askes who it is? they say its sagar. wen she heard his name she felt a little twinkle like she did the first time he helped her . vidya accepts.

sagars family walk in te room. sagar sees vidya wh is wearing a beautiful blue sari n is looking soooo gorgeous that sagar cant keep his eyes off her.

she was looking down the whole time. she sat beside sagar who was looking at her none stop. she got embarrased so she looked at him n signalled him to look away . sagar smiled n looked away,
they were talking about how vidya n sagar marriage should be before shalu n chinus which is in 2 days.

day 1-mehendi. again sagar couldnt keep his eyes off the fabulous vidya. sagar had finally found time to talk to vidya. he pulled her into a corner room where no1 was there.
s-finnally i can talk to u. ..[vidya looking down]u know the first time i heard u agreed to this marriage i didnt know what to feel. i thought...finally my moon is going to be with me day n night.[vidya looks up] they have an eye-lock for ever>....

vidya snapped out of it after a while n said
v-wen i heard u proposed i thought .. someone who cares about me n loves me....oh n one thing...that i love thm.[she ran away] sagar grabbed her arm n pulled her back.
s-wat did say[smiling]
v-sagar....i love u
he went closer to her but she put her hand on his mouth n said....patience. ..ran away leaving sagar smiling in happiness.

day 2 -wedding

they had finished all the rituals in beautiful smiles. they couldnt keep their eyes off eachother. they were soo in love.
vidya had said her goodbyes n cried on her mothers n fathers shulders n shalu.

vidya sitting on her bed waiting for sagar. he walks in n sits beside her. he looks at her n says
s-vidya...do u know how lucky i am to have u.[vidya smiles looking down] i have the most beautiful wife in the world. i have my shining moon beside me forever...n ever[goes closer to her]..n ever...[kisses her cheek lightly]. she smiles n turns towards him. he holds her waist..she shruggs n moves back. he removes his hand n looks at her n says
s-vidya wahts wrong?
v-nothing[she takes his hand n puts it back on her waiste]
sagar held the back of her neck n again vidya shrugged[BECUS SHE REMEMBERS SAMRAT] sagar removes his hand n says
s-sorry
v-[in tears] sagar. [takes his hand] kisses it n thn looks at him n kisses his cheek, thn his lips. they slowly lay on the bed....lalalalalalalalala <3 Embarrassed

next morning-sagar n vidya were cuddling together. vidya wakes up n didnt want to but had to so she slowly sat up n was about to get off the bed wen sagar held her waist n pulled her towards him.
s-where do u think ure going
v-[smiles] i have to get ready we need to go downstairs. everyone is waiting.
s-who cares
v-arey...i care. [she gets out of bed leaving sagar just laying there.

she comes out of the shower all dressed n noticed sagar is still sleeping. she sneaks upto him n tickles him. he starts laughing n they both end up on the bed laughing. they are in eachothers arms.
v-ok .. u can let go now.
s-never
v-sagarrrr[starts kissing his shoulder...thn BIT it] he lets go
s-ooh
vidya sticks her tongue out n walks out.

precap-honeymoon

Edited by mushtari - 17 May 2008 at 6:43pm
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki4life

that was sooo good Big smile Big smile Big smile
omg
and dont wrry bout the pre-cap Smile
im sure the next part will be great Smile Tongue
if u cant think of what to write for the next update i can help Smile if u need it just ask lol
anyways awsome job again Big smile

o yess if u can help me lol juss send me a messege if u have an id ill fit it in somewhere Wink
Sadaf. Senior Member
Sadaf.
Sadaf.

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
MUSH THAT ROCKED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Loved the update. poor vidya Cry I am happy though that she left samrat...now sagar and vidya can live happily ever after Smile cant wait to read...plz update soon Big smile

Go to top