Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
OMG! OMG! OMG!
BABY! GIRL!
WOW MUSHI! AFTER TODAY'S WONDERFUL EPISODE U GAVE US SUCH A WONDERFUL UPDATE! LOVED IT! SERIOUSLY! IT WAS FANTASTIC! PLZ CONTINUE SOON!
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
wonderful update Mushy...i luvd it...woohoo a baby girl Embarrassed aww such a sweet name Marina...
sagar takes very good care of his baby girl Big smile

plz
plz
plz

UPDATE NOW
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Mushy that was a fabulous update! They had a girl! COOL!!!!!!

Please update again please!!!!!!Embarrassed
rmj1990 Goldie
rmj1990
rmj1990

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
AWWWWW A BABY GIRL!!!!! thats soo cute and adorable!!!! totally loved it...update soon plz=))
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
wers the update....Mushy im waiting as u told me tooo Embarrassed
Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
awww what a cute update!!!! baby gurl wooo!! please continue soon!!
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Here's to NARMEEN..enjoy

s-ha..i did it.. yes sagar youre the best dad... vidya prolly fed marina before coming here.. he took marina and laid her in the crib. he sat down on the stool that was beside the crib. marina was holding onto sagars finger with her whole hand. marina fell asleep and so did sagar.
 Vidya had watched the whole scene and got teary. she walked upto sagar and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. She didn't want to wake him up, but he was going to get uncomfortable sleeping on a stool, leaning against a crib.
v-[gently]sagar
sagar slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Marina sleeping so peacfully. he turned around and saw Vidya.
V-you did it.
s-i know, im surprised
v-come, the party has ended, everyone is leaving.

sagar and vidya quietly leave the baby room, leaving a night light on and closing the door. vidya took the baby monitor with her , so if she hears Marina crying she'd run to her.
they say their goodbyes and the guests leave.

in SVs room, sagar was brishing his teeth in the bathroom while vidya was taking her jewelery off. she heard the baby breathing, through the baby monitor. she smiled and stopped what she was doing. she really wanted to see Marina. she looked towards the bathroom door, and heard the water still running. sh smiled and walked out to the baby room. she opened the door and right when she entered, Marina started crying.
Vidya felt bad. she picked marina up and noticed she was hungry. she sat on the sofa with her back facing the door. she started feeding Marina. when she was done, she started talking to Marina.
meanwhile, sagar comes out of the bathroom, and saw that Viday wasn't in the room, but he heard her voice through the baby monitor.

v-marina...my cute little baby, [marina started laughing] hope you didn't give daddy trouble...
s-she didn't
vidya looked back and saw sagar standing there leaning against the side of the door. sagar walked upto them. he took marina and sat down beside vidya.
sagar started lifting marina up in the air and tickling her. all three of them were laughing. al of a sudden marina started crying.
s-uh oh
vidya smiled
v-i think she got scared, here[vidya extended her arms and sagar gave marina to her].
vidya tapped her back and laid her down on the crib. she kissed her ccheek and marina fell asleep.
s-that was faster than what i did
vidya laughs
v-you know, mother daughter bond is closer than father daughter
sagar started approaching her
s-who said that [held her waist]
v-im saying it
s-i don't belive it
v-believe it
s-what about father son
vidya's smile faded, sagar noticed this and asked what was wrong
v-i don't know if marina can get a brother or a sister
s-why do you say that
v-because of the incident
s-not true
vidya was confused
s-you are perfectly fine vidya, i speaked to the doctor, the only reason there was a slight chance of you getting a child was because of the incident. now that you have a child, no doubt you can get more.
vidya sighed of relief.
v-i really want her to have a brother or a sister [not noticing what she just said]
sagar smiled and he knew that vidya didnt notie EXACTLY what she said.
vidya looked at marina and back at sagar. she saw him smiling
v-what?
s-what?
v-why are you looking at me like that?
s-is that a problem
vidya looked down and blushed
sagar held her hand and they walked out of the room.

the next morning, sagar was off from work, because of the baby. but vidya didnt know this
vidya came out of the washroom and saw sagar still sleeping. he was bare chested. she went over to him and sat beside him. she gently tapped his arm
v-sagar...wake up, youll be late for work, sagar.
vidya gave up and decided to go and check up on Marina. she turned around and sagar grabbed her arm and pulled her back.
vidya looked at him and saw sagar awake. he ran his hand down her arm.
s-where are you going>
v-sagar, get up, youll be late for work.
s-i don't care
v-sagar...
vidya was lying on sagar facing the ceiling. sagar wrapped his arms around her even tighter, and turned her around to face him.
they looked at each other, for a good 2 minutes, until the heard marina crying through the baby monitor. vidya quickly got out of sagars grip and ran to the other room.
vidya calmed the baby down and walked in her room with marina and saw sagar was still sleeping on his stomache.
v-sagar....
s-hmm
v-get up, look who i brought
sagar quickly got up and when he saw marina, he got off the bed and ran towards her and took her from vidya.
vidya laughed at this.
s-marinaaa...hows by princess
vidya walked over to make the bed.
marina started laughing.
vidya finished making the bed and walked over to sagar.  she took marina and placed her on the bed with two pillows beside her, so she woudn't roll over. vidya sat on one side while sagar sat across from her.
they looked at marina who was just starring at her parents . SV both looked at each other and smiled. marian held both sagar and vidyas finger with her whole hand
sagar laughed at this. he looked up at vidya who had tears in her eyes -tears of joy because she was smiling too-. sagar moved over beside vidya and held her face.
s-vidya.
vidya smiled
sagar kissed her tears.vidya hugged sagar tight. marina started cooing, and then began laughing. sagar vidya broke their hug  and laughed along.

Go to top