Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV-LOVE-FF----READ (Page 83)

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Mushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!<3
That was sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!! And awesome update!!!!
*sigh* famous smile... *dreaming*
I really enjoyed reading it! It wasn't boring a place!

CONT SOON!!!!!!!!!

Love Charri<3333

-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
wondeful update Mushy! It wasnt boring at all! So please update ASAP!
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Mushy.....i wud not mind reading a new update Wink
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
When are you updating i cant wait any longer!!!!!!!!!
doodles11 Newbie
doodles11
doodles11

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
sorry for the late update, enjoy

recap
- gina doesnt seems that bad right?... sagar remembers his parents 33rd anniversary.

The next day is sagars parents anniversary party and sagar and vidya didnt tell anyone except chinu and shalu, so they could help. they booked a banquet hall for the party and invited guests.

sagar chinu and shalu including vidya all sat in the backyard patio and started  talking about how theyll convince their parents including everyone else to go to the banquet hall
s-we could say that its one of our friend's wedding, and that they are ALL invited.
c-thats GREAT
v-sounds great, that way they'd dress up as well....
 after they figured out how to convince everyone to go to the banquet hall, shalu was worried of what she'd wear
c-we'll go shopping, we have a few hours left im sure we won't be late, lets go.. [chinu and shalu stand and leave]
vidya smiles and watches as they leave hand-in-hand. sagar saw vidya smiling and asked
s-vidya, you want to go shopping aswell?
v-no im fine, i think i know what im wearing...
s-hey how about you wear that nice red gown i got you..[vidya gave him a look]..remember that dark red one, no one has seen...[sagar saw vidya's expression and then looked at her belly] oh...nevermind [smiled]
vidya laughed.
v-don't worry, ill wear that another time..
s-[mischeivous look]... or maybe i can get you another one, you know since you thought that one was innappropriate...ill get one that you could only wear for me..[laughs]
v-sagar, i wont wear what you get me, illl buy my own
s-why not..
vidya sticks her tongue out..
sagars phone rang.. he had to go somewhere. vidya didnt like the idea but he promised hed be back in time... he gave her a kiss and left.

its night and shalu came from the mall. she bought a blue sari and vidya was planning on wearing a purple sari....
shes in her room waiting for sagar to come from where ever he went, and get ready.

chinu convinced his parents and everyone was waiting for vidya and sagar to come down.
chinu knocked on their door and asked vidya why they are taking so long.

v-sagar went out, he said he'll come back in time and so im waiting for him..
c-ok, so how about you come with us, and sagar will come on his own
v-actually ill wait for him
c-ok i understand.. well see you later.
chinu walked out and told everyone that vidya will be coming with sagar. they left at 6 PM...the program would start at 8PM and right now its 7 PM, and sagar hasnt come home.

vidya called his cell, but he wouldnt pick up.
v-oh, sagar where are you, we are late...

at the party

chinu and his parents along with everyone else walked in and were in the middle of the crowd, acting like guests to a wedding. sagar and chinu had told the guests to act as if it was a wedding so they wouldnt walk up to sagars parents and congradulate them. chinu called sagar aswell, but he didnt pick up, chinu was waiting for him to come and announce the anneversary party.

sagar was stuck in traffic and his phone was OFF, but he didnt notice, until he picked up to call someone. he noticed it was off and turned it on. he called chinus cell thinking that everyone was there already.
c-hello?
s-eyo chinu, you guys are there already
c-ye bu--
s-[cut him off] ok ill go home and change and come alright, dont start without me
c-ok listen--[sagar hung up]...vidya is home

sagar was looking at what he was wearing as he was driving, and wondered if he even needed to change... he thought.. and thought,,. and thought of how late he was already....

at home

vidya got bored and tried calling him again, but she got a phone call...thinking it was saagar, she picked up before looking at the ##.....
v-hello? sagar?
ginA-hey...vidya? its not sagar, but is everything ok
v-oh, yes sorrry i thought it was sagar calling..
g-o i just wanted to check up on you , but you are waiting for his call so ill go,
v-nono its fine, and im fine, thank you, how are you doing
g-iim fine, listen, me and raj are going to mmove out of town in a few months..i waited a few months because i want to see your baby before i leave
vidya smiles
v-thanks hunn, thats sweet of you, where will you guys be going?
g-canada,
v-ok invite us to your wedding eh?
g-dont worry, i will...alright then hunn
v-ye, thanks for the call bye
g-bye

vidya got really impatient and decided to look out the window. as shes looking out the window, she falls asleep.
sagar on the other hand decided he needed to change, no matter what, and without knowing that vidya is home and had been waiting for him, he enters his room and closes the door behind him. he takes his jacket off , still hadnt noticed vidya and threw it on the bed. he walked over to the closet and then noticed vidya. her back facing him leaning her head on her crossed arms, sleeping. he stopped what he was doing and slowly went behind her. he smiled and he approached her.
he gently put his hands on her shoulder and she nudged.vidya woke up and looked back and saw sagar, and was relieved. she quickly hugged him.
v-oh thank god.
sagar was confused
s-vidya, you diddnt go with the others?
v-[still hugging] no , i couldnt..i didnt.. want.. to
sagar smiled when he heard that
he broke the hug and looked at vidya and thanked her.
s-thank god i didnt go straight to the party..
v-oh you were going to?
s-ye, i thought everyone was there, but i came because i had to change.[walked to the closet and took off his shirt]
v-and why werent you picking up your phone.?
s-oh i noticed it was off, and when i turned it on i call chinu thinking everyone was there, i didnt know you were home.
v-i see.. [she walked behind him and gave him his suit and a purple collared  shirt to wear underneath.
sagar turned and took it. after taking it he also JUST noticed vidyas outift.
s-wow, looking goreous...as always
vidya smiles
v-alright hurry, everyone is waiting.
s-ok .. oh vidya look [pointing to their left]/
vidya looked and sagar kissed her neck. vidya closed her eyes and shrugged alittle. with a pleasent smile on her face.
sagar moved back and carresd her face and gave her a pecck on the cheek and went to change.

at party..
chinu was wating for sagar and SD noticed how nervous chinu was looking..
sd-whats wrong chinu?
c-oh nothing, just wondering where sagar is thats all

at home-
sagar finished changing and they have about 15 minutes before 8PM.
they left the house looking STUNNING as usual, like a fabulous couple.

they finally reached the party and chinu walked upto them
c-finally, come on..
vidya shalu chinu and sagar walk on to stage and sagar grabs the mic, and the spot light hits stage..

s-hello everyone and welcome.
their family looking confused as to why sagar was makng an announcement at someone else's wedding.
s-we just want to say congradualations to my parents 33rd anniversary...[SD/SV smile and understand everything].. we love you mom and dad.[spotlight hit his parents]
chinu also did a bit of talking ans sagar again started.
s-mom and dad, youve been there with us from the start. we've made you proud, but also disappointed, frogive us for any complications caused, and we hope you live the longest HAPPIEST life, with us as one big family, like always... we love you..[balloons and sparkles fall from the ceiling.]

they evening went on and they cut the cake and danced and had fun. ofcourse vidya couldnt dance, but sagar didnt leave her alone... he also sat with her, he also danced TO her.

precap- 2 months leap...vidya is 9 months preggz
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

GREAT UPDATE! LOVED IT! MARVELOUS! plz continue soon.

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

GREAT UPDATE! LOVED IT! MARVELOUS! plz continue soon.

thanks hunSmile

Go to top