India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV-LOVE-FF----READ (Page 63)

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! i missed sooooo many updates!!!!! but i read all of them just now....awww Cry i cant believe it!!!!!! surili and sindura..ughhhhhh y cant they just leave sv alone??? Cry anyways continue soon i have to find out wut happens next Wink Tongue

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hi everyone!! sorry for the wait...heres the next update

recap- vidya makes no eye contact with sagar. chinu tell sagar that vidya doesnt want to look at him differently...

sagar is sitting on th edge of the bed looking down with his hands on his head. vidya walks in moments later and notices sagar. she looks down and turns to close the door. as she shut the door, sagar noticed her. she turned back and walked towards the wasrhoom. right when she was about to enter, sagar called her
s-vidya..
vidya turned around still looking down. sagar stood up and walked towards her.
s-vidya, look
vidya didnt look
s-vidya...you said you believe me right.
vidya nodds her head in agreement
s-so than SHOW me you do. why are you acting so ... different?
vidya still didnt look at him. she had a sad face
s-vidya you are killing me like this.
vidya got teary.
s-vidya i havent seen your gorgeous face in so long. it feels like eternity, and id rather DIE ....please show me your face, your gorgeous eyes, i cant live with you treating me like this. you are killing me vidya...vidya im dying...
vidya couldnt take it anymore, she slowly lifted her head. her eyes were shut. as she faced him, she slowly opened her eyes. a smiled formed sagar's face.sagar looked at her with passion and saw how moist and teary she had gotten. her tear dropped and sagar cleaned it.
s-dont do this to me.....please.....say something....
vidya opened her mouth and was about to say something, but shut her mouth again.she was about to look down...
s-no...
he held her face up. and kissed he forhead. she shut her eyes and more tears fell. sagar cleaned them. and stepped back. vidya went to the washroom.
after she came back, sagar was still awake, liing on the bed. vidya went on her side of the bed and laid down. her back facing sagar. she was uncomfortable so she laid on her back...she was again uncomfortable so she had no choice but to face sagar. and so she did. so sagar faced her and held her hand.
s-goodnight
v-goodnight

around 2 in the morning and ...cravings.... vidya got up and looked around. she was craving for .... ice cream...she got off the bed...causing the bed to shake which woke sagar up. he opened his eyes and saw vidya walk out of the room. he sat up and walked upto her.
s-vidya where are you going...
v-umm...im hungry [he looked up at him]
sagar smiled and put his arm around her shoulder and lead her to the kitchen.
 they reached the kitchen and sagar took out ice cream..
vidya couldnt help but smile. she took the ice cream from sagar and put some for herself and started eating it. sagar watched as to how CUTE she ate it. he laughed.
vidya noticed this
v-what?
s-nothing..nothing
...she ignored it and continued eating until she was done..it took her like two minutes to eat it. she wanted more but she controlled herself.
they went back to their room .... vidya couldnt sleep so she just sat up and took out a book [baby names] and turned on her lamp and began reading it. sagar noticed this and didnt want to sleep. he sat up as well and sat close to vidya....he noticed something...vidya was munching on some cookies she got from the cupboard...sagar smiled and questioned her reading.
s-what are you reading
v-baby names...
s-but we dont know the gendre of our baby
v- i know..but i want to prepare and choose the best....both a boy and a girl
s-hows....for a girl....divya
v-ye right..
s-what wrong with divya?
v-that seems too boring.....i like...marina
s-alright..than if you pick the girl's i get to pick the guy's...how about..[he looked at the names in the book and wasnt interested]...um..
v-AMAR
s-ye right..
v-whats wrong with amar?
s-that seems too boring
v-hey[hits him with a pillow]
sagar falls back laughing.
v-are you still laughing
she hits him with the pillow again
sagar holds the pillow in place before she could hit him again and they have an eyelock.
vidya broke it all of a sudden and sat back  smiling. she put the book away and turned off the lamp...sagar also sat back smiling. he laid down to sleep facing vidya. vidya also laid down and just starred at sagar and recalled all of what had happened. she got tears in her eyes now. she shut her eyes and bit the bottom of her lip to hold it all in. a strand of her hair fell over her face. vidya had her eyes closed still. sagar took that strand and put it behind her ear. vidya still had her eyes closed, trying not to cry. sagar went close to her and kissed her eyes. when he moved back, she opened them and tears came down. sagar cleaned them..once again...vidya quickly hugged him.
v-sagar...promise you will never leave me
sagar smiled and hugged her back..
s-i promise..
she backed up and took sagar's hand and held it close to her chest. she laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

--next day
vidya had a doctor's appointment for a check-up at 2:30
it was after noon and sagars cell rang. he picked it up....
s-hello>
su-sagar
sagar hung up.
vidya asked who it was.
s-surili
v-why did you hang up
s-im not concerned about her..[he puts his arm around vidya's shoulder]
his phone rings again .. he ignores it
v-sagar pick it up...it may be important...
s-so why does she call me...
vidya gave him a look and so sagar picked up the phone.
s-what do you want
su-sagar i have a doctor's appointment at 2:00.......** paid doctor..to fake testss....keep in mind**
s-so, what do you want me to do about it
su-they asked for both mother and father...
s- thats too bad, im not the father
su-[sighed] ok  well what am i suppose to say
s-say you are a single mom
su-FINE

they hung up
vidya questioned sagar's anger.
s-she wanted me to go to her doctor's appointment[gave a disgusted look]
v-you should
s-but im not the father, i DONT CARE
v-what time
s-i dont know..i think she said...2
v-ok well go there then, come to mine.
s-no..im not going

precap - will sagar go? and if he does..will he be in time for vidya's?

ok well sorry for the BORING update.. i promise itll get better..Big smile
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit
mushi!!
shut up...ok? it was not boring! lol
i loved itSmile
it was soooo damn cuteBig smileBig smileBig smile
haha the baby's names part was adorable!!!Smile
plez plez plez continue soon hun Big smileBig smile

Edited by anki4life - 07 July 2008 at 11:36am
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki4life

1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!*editmushi!!shut up...ok? it was not boring! lol i loved itSmileit was soooo damn cuteBig smileBig smileBig smilehaha the baby's names part was adorable!!!Smileplez plez plez continue soon hun Big smileBig smile

its YOUR turn..im planning to update twice today anyways..but umm not so sure..anyways its YOUR turn you have to continue YOUR ff...NOW Embarrassed Big smile
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushtari

Originally posted by anki4life

1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!*editmushi!!shut up...ok? it was not boring! lol i loved itSmileit was soooo damn cuteBig smileBig smileBig smilehaha the baby's names part was adorable!!!Smileplez plez plez continue soon hun Big smileBig smile

its YOUR turn..im planning to update twice today anyways..but umm not so sure..anyways its YOUR turn you have to continue YOUR ff...NOW Embarrassed Big smile

awwwwww Unhappy
ok mushi i promise u ..that ill update today for sure...but not right now cuz i gotta do some work....but can u plez plez plez update cuz im dieing to read more...lol

.Senorita. IF-Sizzlerz
.Senorita.
.Senorita.

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Great update!!!
plz con soon Big smile
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
mushi!!!!!!!
when r u updating hun????
im srry...i told u im sooo damn eager to read more Tongue
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
OMG AMAZING UPDATE! I LOVED IT! MUSHI DARLING THIS WAS GREAT.. wow vidya is so understanding.. plz continue soon.. Smile

Go to top