Awww so sweet Vidya trust Sagar!!!!
Fabulose update Clap
plz con soonWink

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
hey guys, next update::

sagar kissed her forhead and he helped her sit back on the bed, and tucked her in.
--
 it was now around 3 AM, and vidya got really uncomfortable.. she tossed and turned...sagar woke up by this. he saw vidya was very uncomfortable... he sat up.
s-vidya what's wrong?
vidya now sits up and holds her back
v-nothing [looking down]
sagar thought of what he could do. then he noticed vidya holding her back waist and he saw the pain in her eyes. he went closer to her and put his hands on her waist. vidya looked to her side to see what he's up to.
sagar starts massaging her back as she is sitting up.vidya felt a bit calmed and relaxed now.
after a few minutes,
s-all better?
v-ye thank you...[she was still looking down]
sagar then noticed how she hasnt even looked at him
s-vid--[he looked and saw that vidya seemed so peacful in her sleep already]
so he turned and slept aswell.

morning and everyone was eating breakfast.
there was silence...vidya suddenly broke the silence.
v-papa...uh..i dont want my parents to find out about....
SD- yes vidya, i understand, dont worry ...[looked at everyone--speaking to everyone] i dont want this issue to be spoken about OUTSIDE this house, does everyone understand.?
everyone nodded.

its evening after dinner and no1 felt like sitting in the livingroom as a family [like they usually did] and talk and make jokes...so everyone headed their own way in the house. vidya went to the mandir to pray..

v-Oh, God..i thank you for everything you have gave me and done for me...please continue keeping everyone happy. our family bond has been broken by a few words and i really hope those are false.  may everyone stay happy and please give me a healthy baby...thank you

she exited that room and headed out. as she walked out, we see chinu looking so sad, he had heard her...
on her way she saw sagar and put her head down. he walked upto her and put his arm around her shoulder to help her walk. she shrugged, signalling she didnt need help. but sagar insisted.
there was silence between them...
s-where are you heading
v-[with her head still down] the baby room...** it was the same baby room as the one sagar had decorated for their first unborn child**

they entered the room, and vidya sat on the nearby sofa. she looked around and smiled to herself....no1 had been in this room in a while, so it needed  cleaning. vidya got up and took a clothe and started wiping the mirror...sagar saw this and quickly stopped her
s-what are you doing..
vidya put her head down and turned to him.
he noticed she did it AGAIN...why was she keep putting her head doown...
s-vidya don't clean, ill do it..[he took the clothe from her and wiped the rest of what needed to be wiped. then he headed towards the tables and wiped them clean too]..vidya..why are you being soo....[vidya looked up watching him clean]...what should i say...[he looked at her, she quickly looked down]..formal??...why arent you looking at me??
that was a weird question...vidya didnt answer...
someone called out vidya's name, and she headed out the door, leaving sagar alone and confused, in the baby room.

sagar headed out behind her a few minutes after, but lost her. he walked down the hall looking to see where she went.. and he bumped into chinu.
s-chinu..
c-hey
s-chinu do you know what's up with vidya?
c-what do you mean?
s-i mean, she doesnt even look at me..its as if she's SHY...Confused
c-sagar, i must say...vidya loves you A LOT..
sagar gave him a confused look
s-your point?....
c-you see, YOU are claimed to be expecting a child..[sagar nodded as he talked]...by 2 DIFFERENT women [sagar stopped nodding and looked disgusted when he thought of surili]..and vidya believes you...she trusts you EVEN though the test results have proven you ARE the father.
s-that doesnt prove why she keeps her head down
c-sagar, imagine this... if suddenly a man walks in our house and claims that HE'S the father of vidya's unborn child...[sagar got fear in his eyes] ...would you believe the guy or vidya....you wouldnt want to speak to vidya....now tell me the truth..would you still look at her the way you would regularly??
s-no, i wouldnt want to look at her....
c-exactly..., you'd even jump to conclusion and think of HOW it could've happened...and if you saw the test results, youd prolly kick her out of the house..[sagar shut his mouth]....she doesnt want to look at your eyes DIFFERENTLY..she's waiting for that day when you are proven to NOT be related to THAT baby, THEN she would  look at your eyes the way she has always...also, vidya doesnt want her parents to know, because she knows they'd tell her to leave her house and live with them and her baby..even become a single motehr....but she loves you and has faith that you are NOT the father of surili's unborn child..
s-damn chinu how do you know all this..
c-sagar its obvious...you know sometimes i wonder if vidya loves you more than you love vidy---
s-HEY...i love vidya..ok...
c- I know i know...but think about it and be glad she hasnt left you till now...
chinu walks away filling sagar in with some serious matter...sagar felt MORE guilty now and wanted to do something about this a soon as possible...

precap-sagar dealing with BOTH surili and vidya's doctor appointments... Confused
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
great update! loved it! seriously it was awesome.. poor sagar.. plz continue asap! Clap
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
aww, I hope the truth is revealed soon! great update! Big smile
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
aawwww i feel soo damn srry for sagar and vidya Cry
i hate surili Angry
mushi! i loved that update hun and the way chinu explained it to him was awesome Clap
plez plez plez continue soon hun Big smile
Sadaf. Senior Member
Sadaf.
Sadaf.

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Lovedd your 2 updates....TongueTongueTongue
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... AWESOME update mushi<3!!!! I feel so sorry for Sagar and Vidya... Cry But she trust him and that's important! Smile I hate that Surili!... Angry

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon!!!!!!! Embarrassed

Love Charri<3
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
awesome update it was wickedd....i feel so sorry for sagar and vidya...but wen he was massaging her back that was soo sweet Embarrassed ur precap seems intresting Wink
please
please
please
please
please countinue soon

Go to top