Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV-LOVE-FF----READ (Page 48)

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

hey mushi hun can u please update again? im soo bored! Smile
im glad you want me to update, but wouldnt it be BETTER if YOU update YOUR ff hehe LOL imean yours is ABVIOUSLY better and besides i stil have to think of what to write Confused

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mushtari

Originally posted by bmtd11

hey mushi hun can u please update again? im soo bored! Smile
im glad you want me to update, but wouldnt it be BETTER if YOU update YOUR ff hehe LOL imean yours is ABVIOUSLY better and besides i stil have to think of what to write Confused

aww that's so sweet but yaar i want to be entertained not entertain ppl. LOL

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
recap- sagar got a little romantic Wink

There they were, the most beautiful couple alive. vidya sleeping in sagars arms. both seemed to have chemistry in their sleep unconsciously. they looked too cute together. vidya slowly opened her eyes. she noticed her position and didnt want to move. so she closed her eyes and held sagars hand around her waist.a few minutes later, sagar opened his eyes and smiled after seeing vidya beside him. he clutched on to his princess and kissed her hair. he started kissing her forhead...vidya wakes up...than he kisses her cheek. vidya turned her face to face sagar which gave him the perfect opportunity. but he decided to test vidya and see what shed do. he stared at her and smiled. vidya smiled and went back to sleep. sagar was CONFUSED
sagar clears his throat and vidya opens her eyes. she questions him.
s-umm...arent you gonna...
v-wat[confused]
s-its always ME kissing YOU...[baby face]
v-well, isnt that enough[teasing]
s-are you kidding, i want to see YOU do something.
v-you know people say its usually the HUSBAND whose BESHARAm...not the wife.
vidya removed the blanket and sat up. sagar pulled her back down, landing her on his chest. she looked up to see sagar's SIDE-ways face.
s-i have never heard that, and besides since when have you been listening to 'people'.
vidya gets up and faces him.
v-since i met you. i needed help you know .. from EXPERIENCED wives[teasing]
s-let me guess some 39 year old...[vidya laughs] listen we are young..you dont have to follow wat people say.
v-ok so wat do you want me to do
sagar tapps his llips..
s-do it like you mean it..
v-thatll be hard[teasing]
hearing that sagar grabbed the back of her head and pulled her close. they were an INCH away. he starred at her as she was doing the same.
s-without talking...
vidya held his face and caressed his cheeks, her hands went down to holding his shirt. she tugged onto it and PUSHED him away. he fell on the bed. vidya RAN to the washroom laughing, leaving sagar disappointed still laying there.

after vidya came out of the washroom, sagar was nowhere to be seen. vidya checked the whole house. she called out his name TONES of times.she even called his cell but he hadnt taken it with him. so she waited in the living room, now it was evening. vidya went upstairs and tied her hair in a bun. she noticed something differnent. wat was it....a box on her bed. she looked around the room but no one was there.
v-sagar, i know its you, come out......
she opened the box and took out a green shimmering salwar kameez.[[[did i mention green is her fav colour]]]so vidya took it, thinking it was from sagar, and wore it in the washroom.
she came out with her hair down, looking dashing. suddenly, the lights went out. she turned to close the washroom door.
v-sagar please, you fooled me yesterday, why are you gonna try the same trick, i wont fall for mmmmmm.
someone had taken vidyas hand and put it infront of her OWN mouth. with her other hand she tryed removing the hand. but the person had taken her other hand[left] and pushed it against her back
vidya felt a different grip, roughly handled. she knew it was sagar, i mean who else could it be, rite? this someone ppushed vidya against the wall. the person was obviously a man , because of his MANLY grip. he took her left hand[which was behind vidya] and held it up against the wall. he then took her right hand[that was covering her mouth] and forcfully clutched it with her left hand. he held it high up against the wall. his grip was rough and tight.
v-who are you[terrified]
vidya was feeling very scared. she tought, sagar cant do this. she had tears now. suddenly the man put his hand infront of vidya and PULLED her duppatta OFF. now she KNEW it wasnt sagar. she started to scream. the man put his hand infront of her mouth.the man tried turning her around to face him. but vidya knew it wasnt sagar so she tried her HARDEST not to let him turn her. tears were rolling down her eyes. she couldnt take it anymore. it has been SEVERAL times that shes been harassed. she lifted her leg backwards ubruptly and hit the man where it hurts. that lead the man to let go of vidyas hand which was held high, and let go of her mouth and move back. vidya quickly lifted her dupatta and turned to see who it was.
as shocked as she could be, even more tears rolling down her eyes, she held her hand infront of her mouth.

precap-vidya doesnt get close with sagar when he does
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged
oh dear it was Rohan! why did he have to hurt her like that? He should be punished! Angry
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged
OMG! Was it Rohan???? Confused
I feel so sad for Vidya... Cry
But where is Sagar? Confused
The precap... Vidya doesn't get close to Sagar when he does... Confused Something is wrong...
You have to cont soon!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Love Charri<3
.Senorita. IF-Sizzlerz
.Senorita.
.Senorita.

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Rohan Angry Angry Angry
plz con soon Smile
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged
mushtari....wat an awesome update....got to admit u got talent Wink i hope its not Rahon agen harrasin her Angry
please countinue soon Big smile
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I KNOW ITS ROHaN, DEFINITYTL HIM!!
i hope shes alrite, and i hope Sagar saves de day<<3
and i also hope Vidya DOES get romanticc with him..=]]
plz cont soon

Go to top