.Senorita.

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Rohan Angry Angry Angry
plz con soon Smile

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged
mushtari....wat an awesome update....got to admit u got talent Wink i hope its not Rahon agen harrasin her Angry
please countinue soon Big smile
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I KNOW ITS ROHaN, DEFINITYTL HIM!!
i hope shes alrite, and i hope Sagar saves de day<<3
and i also hope Vidya DOES get romanticc with him..=]]
plz cont soon
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
OMG! THAT WAS SUCH A NICE UPDATE! BUT OMG I FEEL SO SORRY 4 VIDYA! JO BI HO I WANT THAT GUY DEAD!
1.AMAZING.
2.OUTSTADING
3.MARVELOUS
4.DE BEST
5.LOVED IT
6.ALL OF THE ABOVE! ONCE AGAIN GREAT JOB AND PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! Clap
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
ok thank you all for your lovely comments.

recap- vidya harassed..AGAIN...sagar not home to save her :(

vidya quickly lifted her dupatta and turned to see who it was.
as shocked as she could be, even more tears rolling down her eyes, she held her hand infront of her mouth
v-roh..rohan.
a fear of ANGER arose in him. he looked up at vidya holding where he got kicked. vidya quickly became strong and KICKED him right across his face, causing him to fall to the ground. she took that chance to run away. she desperately wanted to kick him again but didnt. she ran out. she ran through the living room and outside now. she kept looking back to see if he was coming......
BOOM, she banged into someone. they held both her hands to catch her from falling back. vidya fearfullly looked up and was relieved to see sagar. sagar was surprised to see her wearing salwar kameez, she looked pretty in it too.she quickly HUGGED him TIGHT. she also noticed workers behind sagar, but ignored them.sagar got worried as to why she had been so scared. vidya quickly backedd away
v-sa..sa..sagaar...sagar....[looking back as she talking]
s-vidya...vid[held her face] vidya wats wrong
v-sagar, he , came AGAIN...he tried to ..
s-wat? WHO[anger filled in his eyes].
v-ro..roohann[tears were falling from her eyes]
sagar let go of her face and held her hand and DRAGGED her in the house. the workers followed.
they entered the house
S-RRROOOOHHHAANNN!!! SHOW YOURSELF [sagar starts running around looking for him].
he looked back at the workers and told them to find ANYONE other than themselves in the house and catch them.
they were looking and vidya was walking RIGHT behind sagar holding onto his arm.
workers-OVER HERE...SAGAR SIR.HERE...
sagar and vidya turned around fast and started to run to where their voice was coming from.
they reached seeing them holding rohan's arms. sagar got furious and started breathing HARD..he quickly walked upto him with disgusted looks and WAMM...punched him right in the face, once, twice, ..three times...KICKED him once, twice three times...meanwhile vidya is standing behind sagar scared adnd thinking:: wat if, sagar kills him...thn hell go to jaiil..oh no i have to stop this its enough..
sagar grabbed rohan by his hair and smashed it in a mearby mirror. blood started filling the room
v-sagar..[she looked to see rohan was already unconscious, but sagar was still hitting him]
she grabbed sagars arm
v-sagar, enough he got wat he deserves.
sagar tugged his arm away and ignored vidya.
s-im not going to let him live
v-sagar PLEASE, then i wont be able to live...without YOU[crying]
sagar finally stopped forcefully, leaving rohan lying there unconciouscly.
they called the police, they took rohan away and questioned vidya. they had to charge sagar for assault, but they understood the situation and let it go.

after everyone left, sagar signalled the workers to leave aswell. so now no one is at there home.
vidya quickly HUGGED sagar. sagar hugged her back.both were embracing eachother when suddenly vidya BACKED AWAY.
sagar got confused
vidya turned her back away from him and crossed her arms.
s-whats wrong.
v-where were you huh?
sagar went to stand infront of vidya.
s- i had to do something--
v-well you couldve left me a note or waited to tell me before you left.
s-im sorry, that was MY mistake.
v-yes it was, and you left your phone here too[took his phone off the bed to show him then she threw it back down].
she put her head down and started to cry. sagar came close to her and held her face. vidya quickly REMOVED his hands. sagar got mad now.
s-vidya wats the matter with you. i told you im sorry.
vidya continued crying. then it hit sagar....what did rohan actually do?
s-oh no..did rohan...
v-noo..
s-ok good cause i would NOT have left him alive.
vidya continued crying.
s-vidya im sorry[sagar didnt want to tell her wat he was doing and where he went because he wanted to surprise her..but for her to stop the non sense, he had no other choice.]
s-ok vidya, ill tell you
vidya lifted her head
s- i went to make preperations for our anniversary. and it was MY mistake not telling you, but i wanted it to be a surprise. and im so sorry for what happend , it wont happen again, i promise.[he then came closer to her again and held her shoulders]
vidya was still crying and looked up. sagar wiped her tears and kissed her forhead. he then hugged her. but vidya didnt hug him back.
sagar noticed this.
s-vidya?!?!?![broke HIS hug] he looked at her, her eyes were shut. he shook her. she slowly opened her eyes and fainted on his chest.

precap-anniversary
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged

first!

---------

OMG SUCH A GREAT UPDATE! AND WOOOO SAGAR TO THE RESCUE! OH GOD HE SHUD HAVE KILLED HIM! ANYHOOO:

1.AMAZING

2.STUPENDOUS

3.OUTSTADING

4.MARVELOUS

5.DE BEST

6.LOVED IT

7.ALL OF TEH ABOVE - MUSHI IT WAS ONCE AGAIN A GREAT GREAT UPDATE AND PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ClapClapClap

Edited by bmtd11 - 29 June 2008 at 10:30am
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
mushtari...thnx for updating i jus luv ur ff....i wonder why vidya is not huggin back...

please countinue soon
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
it was really good plsssssssss continue again

Go to top