Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

   
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV-LOVE-FF----READ (Page 39)

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Joined: 13 April 2008
Posts: 3341

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

ok ankita im getting annoyed with u being first but 4 mushtari's sake ill shut up! LOL anyhoo back to ur wonderful update!
omg mushtari u just seriously blew me away. ok now my list:
1.amazing
2. sooo cute
3. de best
4.marvelous
5.outstanding
6.brilliant
7.awesome
8.loved it
9. intersting
10.soo romantic
11.all of the above! you did an mazing job and u must continue!!!! Clap


hahahah moomoo dont be hatin hun LOL hahaha lol

im not hatin! im just annoyed! LOL nahh u know im kidding... or am i??? Big smile



ahahhaha im sure im sure....lol Tongue
dont be annoyed then heheheLOL
when i say dont be hatin...i mean the same thing as dont be annoyed hahahaTongue
lol
but hey this is fun....being first...heheheLOL

one day ankita! just w8 one day! inshallah i will be first and ull be the last one to comment! Smile



hahahah lets wait for that day....cuz i dont think it will come tooo soon Tongue

well actually tht day was today! as u saw on tahmina's ff. see ankita i just the thing and it already happened! LOL

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Joined: 13 April 2008
Posts: 3341

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anki4life

hahaha i love how me and moomoo r having an argument on ur ff mushi Tongue
dont u just love us for this LOL hehe

its not an arguement. its a mature discussion!LOL and of course mushi loves us! Smile right mushi?

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Joined: 30 March 2008
Posts: 1586

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

ok ankita im getting annoyed with u being first but 4 mushtari's sake ill shut up! LOL anyhoo back to ur wonderful update!
omg mushtari u just seriously blew me away. ok now my list:
1.amazing
2. sooo cute
3. de best
4.marvelous
5.outstanding
6.brilliant
7.awesome
8.loved it
9. intersting
10.soo romantic
11.all of the above! you did an mazing job and u must continue!!!! Clap


hahahah moomoo dont be hatin hun LOL hahaha lol

im not hatin! im just annoyed! LOL nahh u know im kidding... or am i??? Big smile



ahahhaha im sure im sure....lol Tongue
dont be annoyed then heheheLOL
when i say dont be hatin...i mean the same thing as dont be annoyed hahahaTongue
lol
but hey this is fun....being first...heheheLOL

one day ankita! just w8 one day! inshallah i will be first and ull be the last one to comment! Smile



hahahah lets wait for that day....cuz i dont think it will come tooo soon Tongue

well actually tht day was today! as u saw on tahmina's ff. see ankita i just the thing and it already happened! LOL



ok well....well....i have nuttin to say LOL lol


noooo wait i do.....lets see that happen on mushi's ff...how bout that moomoo???SmileTongueWink
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Joined: 19 March 2008
Posts: 1147

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
OOOMMMMMGG
dat is soo romantic of SV<<3
awww=]] u got a wild imagination<<3
anywayzz update soon, and ACCIDENT? yaar, main tho ab dari huwi hoon, soo iska matlab hai ki update sooon!
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Joined: 13 April 2008
Posts: 3341

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by bmtd11

ok ankita im getting annoyed with u being first but 4 mushtari's sake ill shut up! LOL anyhoo back to ur wonderful update!
omg mushtari u just seriously blew me away. ok now my list:
1.amazing
2. sooo cute
3. de best
4.marvelous
5.outstanding
6.brilliant
7.awesome
8.loved it
9. intersting
10.soo romantic
11.all of the above! you did an mazing job and u must continue!!!! Clap


hahahah moomoo dont be hatin hun LOL hahaha lol

im not hatin! im just annoyed! LOL nahh u know im kidding... or am i??? Big smile



ahahhaha im sure im sure....lol Tongue
dont be annoyed then heheheLOL
when i say dont be hatin...i mean the same thing as dont be annoyed hahahaTongue
lol
but hey this is fun....being first...heheheLOL

one day ankita! just w8 one day! inshallah i will be first and ull be the last one to comment! Smile



hahahah lets wait for that day....cuz i dont think it will come tooo soon Tongue

well actually tht day was today! as u saw on tahmina's ff. see ankita i just the thing and it already happened! LOL



ok well....well....i have nuttin to say LOL lol


noooo wait i do.....lets see that happen on mushi's ff...how bout that moomoo???SmileTongueWink

na baba na! tu jeeti mein haari! kush! Smile

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Joined: 05 October 2005
Posts: 23744

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
awesome update Big smile
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 3456

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutey55

OOOMMMMMGG
dat is soo romantic of SV<<3
awww=]] u got a wild imagination<<3
anywayzz update soon, and ACCIDENT? yaar, main tho ab dari huwi hoon, soo iska matlab hai ki update sooon!


im glad u like my ff and idea..im sooo sorry i dont understand Hindi   Confused Embarrassed im afghan lol..i just understood the ""update soon "" part


Edited by mushtari - 25 June 2008 at 7:55pm
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 3456

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

Originally posted by anki4life

hahaha i love how me and moomoo r having an argument on ur ff mushi Tongue dont u just love us for this LOL hehe


its not an arguement. its a mature discussion!LOLand of course mushi loves us! Smileright mushi?



i think its a MATURE ARGUMENT..lol i love how its on my ff continue its funny readin loll LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF: Shararat: Read Intro: Pg 1

2

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 12   Views: 1544

-Jwalamukhi- 12 1544 25 November 2009 at 10:40am by svforever
Love brings everything...IMP..read it..

2 3 4 5

Author: set_raj   Replies: 39   Views: 3025

set_raj 39 3025 16 June 2009 at 3:36am by sdfan
all d members plz read

Author: svini   Replies: 9   Views: 747

svini 9 747 06 June 2009 at 12:57pm by gr8love
plz read its imp.....

Author: svini   Replies: 2   Views: 532

svini 2 532 18 May 2009 at 7:38am by titly
The reasone I'm not with Sharad...[Must read]

Author: Katy_AZ   Replies: 6   Views: 945

Katy_AZ 6 945 22 April 2009 at 10:29am by Siddhi_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index