Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

   
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV-LOVE-FF----READ (Page 28)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Joined: 05 October 2005
Posts: 23673

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
awesome update! that was so amazing! Big smile

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Joined: 13 April 2008
Posts: 3341

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING UPDATE! I LOVED LOVED IT LOVED IT! U R THE BEST WRITER EVER! GREAT JOB!
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 3456

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING UPDATE! I LOVED LOVED IT LOVED IT! U R THE BEST WRITER EVER! GREAT JOB!


haha ur too sweet...ok now u update ur ff lol
BMTDlvr8 Senior Member
BMTDlvr8
BMTDlvr8

Joined: 19 March 2008
Posts: 324

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
omg that was amazing! can u update another one if u have time?
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Joined: 30 March 2008
Posts: 1586

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
OMG MUSHIHeart!!!!! IM SOOO SRRY I NEVER GOT TO READ THIS BEFORE!!!! Ouch
but hun lemme tell u one thing.....
I LOVED IT....
ahhhh the kiss Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed how sweet
i loved the part when he's like "I've falling in love with you all over again" or something like that....OMG oMG OMG JUST Embarrassed
ook sooo imma stop writing now so missy listen to me UPDATE SOON!!! VERYY SOON! OK????
ok ill take that as a YES!
lol
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Joined: 19 March 2008
Posts: 1147

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
hey mushi, dat was amazinG!!
i loved de "long hard kiss", dat is totally sagars status in most of de FF's here, and I LOVED IT<<3
PLZ CONT SOOOON<<3
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 3456

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki4life

OMG MUSHIHeart!!!!! IM SOOO SRRY I NEVER GOT TO READ THIS BEFORE!!!! Ouch
but hun lemme tell u one thing.....
I LOVED IT....
ahhhh the kiss Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed how sweet
i loved the part when he's like "I've falling in love with you all over again" or something like that....OMG oMG OMG JUST Embarrassed
ook sooo imma stop writing now so missy listen to me UPDATE SOON!!! VERYY SOON! OK????
ok ill take that as a YES!
lol


LOL hahaha ur too sweet ankii..ill update after YOU update yours!! lol
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 3456

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutey55

hey mushi, dat was amazinG!!
i loved de "long hard kiss", dat is totally sagars status in most of de FF's here, and I LOVED IT<<3
PLZ CONT SOOOON<<3


glad u liked it ... ye i thought sagar should act tough..but anyways..lovely comments..keeps me motivated lol

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF: Shararat: Read Intro: Pg 1

2

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 12   Views: 1544

-Jwalamukhi- 12 1544 25 November 2009 at 10:40am by svforever
Love brings everything...IMP..read it..

2 3 4 5

Author: set_raj   Replies: 39   Views: 3025

set_raj 39 3025 16 June 2009 at 3:36am by sdfan
all d members plz read

Author: svini   Replies: 9   Views: 747

svini 9 747 06 June 2009 at 12:57pm by gr8love
plz read its imp.....

Author: svini   Replies: 2   Views: 531

svini 2 531 18 May 2009 at 7:38am by titly
The reasone I'm not with Sharad...[Must read]

Author: Katy_AZ   Replies: 6   Views: 944

Katy_AZ 6 944 22 April 2009 at 10:29am by Siddhi_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index